It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tRump Ranks Dead Last In Scholars Poll

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: soundguy

And anyone with a brain anyway knows most "scholars" are liberal.

LOL. So if I could quote myself, the so obvious as to be embarrassing, I simply mean that to most in deep collective educated brain Trump represents a well heeled white male, done well as capitalist, oh and the horror common to upper middle class don't fear him and look to him to unf**k several on the brink problems and DONT look to schooled flapping libs for a solution. Sets a lot back on their azzes.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Let us not forget that Obama won the much coveted "Worst President of the Modern Age" . Wrested it from the hands of one Jimmy Carter who had meticulously held it for decades.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Of course this will come as no surprise to those with any deductive reasoning abilities. Of course I’m an certain that trumps cadre of adorable deplarables will disagree. And we know just how scholarly they are. We can rest assured that faux new will say, poll what poll?

I thought Obama was well placed in the list at number 8 (one higher than saint Reagan). And as any thinking person would expect, Bush (the lesser) was also bringing up The rear with the other usual suspects.

Anyone think some should be higher or lower? Who is the biggest surprise?

I was surprised Nixon was as low as he is.

www.cbsnews.com...

politicalwire.com...

LOL...I will go with Spelling and Grammatical Errors for $500 Alex.
edit on 2/19/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
On a related note, is it me or is there a serious lack of traffic on the site today? A lot of the usual suspects who have been here pushing the "Trump colluded with Russia" myth seem to be missing. Especially the ones that try really hard to look like they're not pushing anything.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Well, perhaps, maybe, Trump makes the list of worst presidents ever
because, he is president

Whereas, Hillary Clinton isn't president ?

You gotta be a president to 'contend' on that list

edit on 19-2-2018 by Cassi3l because: of all of the wonderfull things i do

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I was surprised Nixon was as low as he is.

Nixon gave us the EPA.

The church of climatology should have ranked him higher.
edit on 19-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wife showed me this chart from her news feed. The poll includes republicans.

Of course I'm on record stating trump will go down as the WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY.

I've also stated it will take forever to clean up his mess - and that no one is going to trust republicans for quite some time after trump is removed.

Now he has been rated as the WORST IN HISTORY and he's only been screwing things up for a year.

Republicans would do well to put as much distance between themselves and trump while they can.

Many will, but not those on ATS... there wouldn't be anything to fight over.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
According to who? Lol.....

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I find it interesting that you didn't link to the actual outlet that wrote this. So either you just like political spin or you don't bother researching?

Anywho....170 political scientists were all that responded to this questionnaire....And there is no ability to even know what was asked.

It is funny that they rank presidents that have been dead for many years with no way to know what the political climate was like when they were alive.

Anywho....keep on keeping on!

Oh...And the link to the actual outlet that did the survey...

Survey

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yeah, I was in a hurry. I didn’t give it a thorough check. Of course grammar and spelling aside, the facts remain. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I was in a hurry. I didn’t give it a thorough check. Of course grammar and spelling aside, the facts remain. a reply to: Vasa Croe

The facts of the 170 people that responded? I hope you don't think they speak for the 320+ million in the US.

I could get 170 people tomorrow to say the sky is a hologram...likely just doing a survey on ATS....please forgive me while I laugh at this one.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Your posts consistently bring a chuckle out of me. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Trump definitely deserves his bottom ranking.
And the more he’s in office his scores will get even worse.

I think it was 3 f’s and 2 d’s from one standpoint and it may go to 5 f’s ultimately

Trump doesn’t even try to improve.

He’s has no humility, no sense of history, no insight, no wisdom, just selfish blustering.

One could respect him if he tried to learn and be better, but trump takes pride in being ignorant.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You win. There are some really good posts on ATS today, but yours was awesome.

edit on 2 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump definitely deserves his bottom ranking. And the more he’s in office his scores will get even worse.

That doesn't even make sense.

What's worse than last?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We are talking about scholars. I know, who needs book lernin...... right? I agree there are legions of Russian bots, home grown racists, and garden variety rwnj’s who feel differently. And as the loser in chief said (I paraphrase) right to their moronic faces, he could shoot someone in the street and they would still get on their knees in service to him. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump definitely deserves his bottom ranking.
And the more he’s in office his scores will get even worse.

I think it was 3 f’s and 2 d’s from one standpoint and it may go to 5 f’s ultimately

Trump doesn’t even try to improve.

He’s has no humility, no sense of history, no insight, no wisdom, just selfish blustering.

One could respect him if he tried to learn and be better, but trump takes pride in being ignorant.

Yes...And just wondering if you happen to have made billions as a real estate tycoon before.

Also....any other Presidents have as much success as Trump prior to the office?

People calling him ignorant and stupid really do just look stupid.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
Wife showed me this chart from her news feed. The poll includes republicans.

Of course I'm on record stating trump will go down as the WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY.

I've also stated it will take forever to clean up his mess - and that no one is going to trust republicans for quite some time after trump is removed.

Now he has been rated as the WORST IN HISTORY and he's only been screwing things up for a year.

Republicans would do well to put as much distance between themselves and trump while they can.

Many will, but not those on ATS... there wouldn't be anything to fight over.

Uh, so lower our taxes ruined America.

Now we know where YOU stand.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

We are talking about scholars. I know, who needs book lernin...... right? I agree there are legions of Russian bots, home grown racists, and garden variety rwnj’s who feel differently. And as the loser in chief said (I paraphrase) right to their moronic faces, he could shoot someone in the street and they would still get on their knees in service to him. a reply to: Vasa Croe

LOL!!!!!

Sorry I have nothing more to say on this after this post.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think any group of people, from any kind of profession, would rank Trump last, maybe except his ardent followers and family.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join