It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tRump Ranks Dead Last In Scholars Poll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

And anyone with a brain anyway knows most "scholars" are liberal.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

Man your writing skills are outstanding

His first language is probably Russian. People like him continue to do Putin's bidding now even after Mueller let them know they're part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

And anyone with a brain anyway knows most "scholars" are liberal.

It reminds me of the psychologists that were armchair diagnosing Trump, damaging their professional reputations, all because they let their politics seep into their work. They were being cited left and right by leftists and the media, and then got chastised by the APA for being irresponsible. If anything they probably did more damage to their field. People are already reluctant to seek mental health help. Now you gotta worry about your psychiatrist judging you over your politics.

Embarrassing.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Good job governing the country isn't left up to a small cadre of unelected experts who know better that Joe Blow.

I do find it distasteful the way people try to delegitimise the votes of their countrymen(and Women) because they aren't in accord.

It's infantile, narcissistic and a dangerous train of thought that leads to less than universal suffrage if followed to it's conclusion.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And Trumps the 'worst' !!!

Give me an effing break.

Not by a long shot, in fact, he's streaks ahead insofar that no POTUS before him has ever been a successful CEO for the lions-share of their career, then decided to try their hand at politics.

He's better at politics than the politicians - turn on the TV if you don't believe me - there will be a whole section on the impact of Donald J Trump in the annuls of human history.

It is already being written, as it is already being done. These cryings and gnashings of teeth such as the OP, will go down as the dying murmurs of a bullet well dodged.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wait, a bunch of scholarly political scientists living in ivory towers don't like Trump?

People who don't produce a damn thing while sucking off the public teat don't like Trump?

I'm shocked! I'm amazed! I'm... no wait, that was just gas.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Out of 13,000 plus members of the American Political Science Association’s its only the opinion of 170 that the New York times cherry picked. Im calling BS and partisan snip.
edit on 19-2-2018 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Not sure what a deplarable is, but given the choice between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, I will vote Donald Trump 100% of the time.

Perhaps in 2020 the Democrats will get their # together, not that I’ll be holding my breath.

Ummm...well...actually you might want to...hold your breath I mean...

This shart has been declared by the EPA...a new specious...erm...species...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Yup. That's the great advantage of polls, you can pick and choose the answers you like, or the ask the people you know that will give you the answers you like...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

[Roosevelt] was always... finding new victims to loot and new followers to reward, flouting common sense, and boldly denying its existence, demonstrating by his anti-logic that two and two made five, promising larger and larger slices of the moon. His career will greatly engage historians, if any good ones ever appear in America, but it will be of even more interest to psychologists. He was the first American to penetrate to the real depths of vulgar stupidity. He never made the mistake of overestimating the intelligence of the American mob. He was its unparalleled professor. April 15, 1945

Mencken 1945

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

And those presenting such for our exam figure we should all be in just amazement over their findings. The fact we are not simply means to them that more education is required. LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
From the original Link

Bearing in mind that this was Mr. Trump's first year in office, the survey takers asked respondents to grade him on an A-F scale on these subjects: his presidency overall, legislative accomplishments, foreign policy leadership, embodying institutional norms, and communicating with the public.

Overall, scholars gave him failing grades -- three Fs and two Ds. He scored highest on communicating with the public and lowest on embodying institutional norms.

Self-identifying Republicans graded him higher -- three Ds and two Cs -- the higher marks were in communicating with the public and foreign policy leadership.

The 'base' seems to be a bit less 'enchanted' too

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I think the same scholar's were the ones smiling election night and quoting their precious polls which showed Hilliary winning. Oh...and where exactly is she on that list ?
edit on 2/19/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Mandroid7
What kind of self esteem do you need to have to keep posting mainstream media clickbait for starhumping.

Your divisive garbage type need to be laughed out of the room.

HEHE maybe I can feel better about myself today if I hurt someone feels.

Lame sauce buddy, lame sauce

That is all any trump supporter says, about anything negative about one of the LEAST POPULAR presidents EVER trump...

“My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular.”

Adlai E. Stevenson II, Democrat

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Yup. That's the great advantage of polls, you can pick and choose the answers you like, or the ask the people you know that will give you the answers you like...

Yes, this would be like Bill starting a poll on how awesome ATS is, and only the following folks votes were counted...

SkepticOverlord, Springer, Crakeur, Djarums, 12m8keall2c, Majic, William One Sac, AboveTopSecret.com, alien, argentus, asala, AshleyD, ATSmediaPRO, Blaine91555, DontTreadOnMe, elevatedone, FredT, GAOTU789, Gemwolf, JAK, Jbird, Kandinsky, maria_stardust, masqua, Mirthful Me, Sauron, semperfortis, TheBandit795, tothetenthpower, yeahright

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well Rosy had a shaken audience to work with. What control freaks don't understand is the more practical mind Trump voters have now days than the disenchanted and wounded sheep of 1940.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What? I'm not on that list????

Huh, I'm gonna have to change my screen name to "chopped liver", it seems.

But, in essence, you're spot on.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Roosevelt brought to the table something that America desperately needed at the time. A calm, evocative, voice over the radio in the livingrooms of America.

"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.", and other such words.

The country was digging its way out of the largest crisis it had faced since the Civil War, less than a century earlier. Also, Europe was at war, again, and Americans, rightly, feared to be dragged into another conflict that they really wanted no part of. Asia, too, was burning, and Japan was on the move, in an area, the Pacific that many Americans regarded as our swimming pool.

My parents, and grandparents, hated the man, yet everyone of them, listened to his voice over that radio, and all have said that afterwards, the world didn't seem quite so dark, or dangerous.

Without him, and, to an even greater extent, Churchill, the Second World War mightn't have turned out as it did. Impossible to say, of course, but look at the names who might have been there, instead, had elections turned on a differing course, election night.

No. FDR, for all his faults, and they were many, was, as the saying goes, the right man, at the right time.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
And he beat Hillary.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
trump REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join