It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tRump Ranks Dead Last In Scholars Poll

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Of course this will come as no surprise to those with any deductive reasoning abilities. Of course I’m an certain that trumps cadre of adorable deplarables will disagree. And we know just how scholarly they are. We can rest assured that faux new will say, poll what poll?

I thought Obama was well placed in the list at number 8 (one higher than saint Reagan). And as any thinking person would expect, Bush (the lesser) was also bringing up The rear with the other usual suspects.

Anyone think some should be higher or lower? Who is the biggest surprise?

I was surprised Nixon was as low as he is.

www.cbsnews.com...

politicalwire.com...

edit on 19-2-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2018 by soundguy because: Add link.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Of course I’m an certain that trumps cadre of adorable deplarables will disagree. And we know just how scholarly they are.

That's a great way to win people over. Then you gotta pretend they don't vote like you because they're racists and other nonsense.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What kind of self esteem do you need to have to keep posting mainstream media clickbait for starhumping.

Your divisive garbage type need to be laughed out of the room.

HEHE maybe I can feel better about myself today if I hurt someone feels.

Lame sauce buddy, lame sauce

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Wilson is ranked #11.
That is proof that the list is total #.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think these threads are incredible!

We get to see how leftists feel about anyone who disagrees with them.

I'm going to eat some crayons now and make a poopy in my pants.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
What kind of self esteem do you need to have to keep posting mainstream media clickbait for starhumping.

Your divisive garbage type need to be laughed out of the room.

HEHE maybe I can feel better about myself today if I hurt someone feels.

Lame sauce buddy, lame sauce

That is all any trump supporter says, about anything negative about one of the LEAST POPULAR presidents EVER trump...He is liar, and he certainly tells everyone he is a genius and smart. Smart people don't have to do that.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Literally every sentence in your first two paragraphs are just insults. I had no idea what the thread was even about until I clicked the first link and saw a poll of presidential greatness. Trump's only been in office a year, lol.
edit on 19-2-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Man your writing skills are outstanding

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Smdh, sigh more of the same....this is truely pathetic.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

lol

APSA

The same organization that awarded Jake Tapper in 2017 for his 'major journalistic contribution to our understanding of politics'.

lol

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Meme worthy thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The leftists being dictated their worldview again by, ahem, "scholars" and MSM talking points.

Carry on losing intellectual debates by shutting down free speech with shouts of "racism." It's all you've got.

Talk about herd mentality...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I pretty much ignore all polls simply because of the fact that they are being used as a form of stealth propaganda

They are merely another form of the MSM agenda being used to manipulate opinions.

Pollaganda uses outcome-based opinion samples (polling instruments designed to generate a preferential outcome) reflecting prior-opinion indoctrination or cultivation by the media. The results are then used to manipulate public opinion further by advancing the perception that a particular opinion on an issue enjoys majority support. The MSM then presents this "data" as if it were "news." patriotpost.us...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm going to eat some crayons now and make a poopy in my pants.

You say that as if it's some sort of special event for you, rather than your typical weekday afternoon.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ummm...your OP is the intellectual equivalent...of a wet fart...

I would normally say...tasteless...but the miasma left hanging in the air by your immense effort goes way beyond olfactory excitation...

Next time you choose to wax banal...do remove the depends from your head...
Remember...incoherence is less the product of irrational proclivity...than ones muffled opining when viewed through a leg hole darkly...

Oh the stain...the stain...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The survey was conducted among 170 current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association, which is a group of scholars dedicated to studying the American presidency.

Well that's bullsnip.

Should either be FDR or Lincoln.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
deductive reasoning abilities.
trumps cadre of adorable deplarables
just how scholarly they are.

Is that all you got?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

According to who? People with no agenda? Please, spare me.

Took a look at that little ol' list, and Obama is ranked ahead of Kennedy, and LBJ, both of whom did more good for this country than he did.

Wilson, of all people...ranked 11th. That, by itself, goes quite a ways towards revealing just how biased this "poll" is.

But, everyone is allowed their own opinion. Just don't try to foist it off as some kind of fact, just because you may agree with it.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

1. Lincoln presided over a war where over half a million Americans slaughtered each other, suspended constitutional rights.

2. Roosevelt more consitutional rights suspended, threw the Japanese in internment camps, confiscation gold and silver.

3. Johnson was a racist, and signed in to law RACIST legislation the Gun Control Act of 1968 that primarly targeted 'blacks'.

31. Arthur signed in to law the Chinese Exclusion Act.

And Trumps the 'worst' !!!

Give me an effing break.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not sure what a deplarable is, but given the choice between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, I will vote Donald Trump 100% of the time.

Perhaps in 2020 the Democrats will get their # together, not that I’ll be holding my breath.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join