It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Details In Obama Admin Unmasking FISA Abuse Scandal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's a clue for you all: FISA abuse was going on before Obama became president; and it continues today. The NSA collects data on everyone, and when that illegal data is used to convict a person it is first whitewashed through parallel construction so investigators can present the data as if it were obtained legally. It's a rotten system. Look up William Binney to learn more how the system works to circumvent our constitution and due process.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Tell me when this blatant of abuse was done towards a Presidential candidate and everyone associated with him.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I live near Langley.

Langley Air Force base. Hampton Virginia home of NASA and the original Mecury astronauts.
edit on 2212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Never

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burntheships

Devin Nunes is an idiot and trump lap dog.

Devin Nunes is a Hero!

The only reason people hate him is because he
wont back down from The Truth!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What about Edward Snowden was he a hero?

Or how about Julian Assange?

You see the problem is the free-thinkers, the libertarians, the idealists, the general right wing arr-tards that pervade Politic's that genuinely have very little idea what they're doing. They just think "Oh yeah, internet, we need to regulate it!" like some kind of Utility right? They reap on about Social ownership, corporate copyright, with very little to almost no understanding of what the internet really is. In reality!

Back when I was a kid I grew up learning to program and slowly progressed away from Windows, to using Linux and now in the later part of my years I find myself moving steadily away from that too.

Because very few people ever associate politics with computing, after all why would they.

Ever done some programming? Then you'd be forgiven for thinking that the letters TCP-IP stand for Transmission Control Protocol - Internet Protocol. This is I regret to inform you is entirely false... As Nixon's co-conspirators once said "Nothing else matters, the Plan, can not die!" You naively believe without a deeper understanding... So please let me Illuminate you!

TCP-IP = "The Communist Parties - Intellectual Property!"

Because you need to understand that Dennis McAlister Ritchie was a Bolshevik Russian Orthadox Jew who emigrated to the United States from the Soviet Union. If you don't believe it then perhaps you should go pick up the "Unix Haters Handbook" and carefully read it.

Then when you read the forward about a lack of Gulags and Lice perhaps you'll start to interpret the bigger picture.

You see in Communist Countries, the Proletariat, that's "You & Me" spy upon the Bourgeois "Fat Cats" at the top to watch out for signs of there Political Corruption and they do this by wiretap of there telephone calls.

So what the NSA naively believes is it's most TOP SECRET CYBER - is in fact as old as the hill's and upon certain key conditions it activates the Soviet Junta (Juntao) - Sleepers in a massive awakening of understanding. Even if inactivated, the "sleeper agent" is still an asset and is still playing an active role in sedition, treason or espionage by virtue of agreeing to act by method of subliminal programming. ie: Disney Cartoons Wiley Coyote & Road Runner (acme) - a communist must exist, Movies - the matrix.. Etc, etc...

So what they believe is there TOP SECRET Capability is in point of fact, a method, which when revealed to the masses, causes the masses to realize in that singular moment, that the Capitalist system of control is in point of fact flawed and defective by design and upon this singular realization, they then turn from being American patriots into KGB Sleeper Cells.

If you don't believe me, then perhaps you'll believe Stanford University and a few people with computer degrees - cs.stanford.edu...

All you can really say to it, is it serves the embezzling capitalist arse-holes and spies who want to regulate you, like a utility totally right when they find out, that in fact what they're waffling on about is the "Communist" parties property and they just got liberally arse shafted with a sickle and a wrench.

edit on 23-2-2018 by micromark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Here's a clue for you all: FISA abuse was going on before Obama became president; and it continues today. The NSA collects data on everyone, and when that illegal data is used to convict a person it is first whitewashed through parallel construction so investigators can present the data as if it were obtained legally. It's a rotten system. Look up William Binney to learn more how the system works to circumvent our constitution and due process.

Bonney and his group are real patriots. While I agree with what you said 100%, you have to acknowledge that the Obama administration took it a step further and used it as a political weapon. That has to be the final straw.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

edit on 23-2-2018 by mkultra11 because: Double post

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

why would the records of susan rice unmasking people be allowed to be removed to obamas library? copies of if he was involved i could understand but og copies should always remain in national archives.

I was remembering a longer vid I watched by JW on the obama library but only could come up with this.

He has a few short ones on the unmaskings too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join