It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Details In Obama Admin Unmasking FISA Abuse Scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I would think that the content of these investigations, even if unmasked, should not be released to the Media. That should be considered a jailable offense, no matter how they got unmasked. There needs to be a committee that oversees these things, a committee that has representation from the FBI. Justice department, and congress members of both parties. To let these get released to the media, it should take a unanimous vote and some of the content should be edited just as any classified information is.

By people taking this stuff and giving it to the media it is setting precidence that may endanger every bit of information they have being made available to the media.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Now, I'll say it again - she dodgy, she's always been dodgy and I bet my bottom dollar she was directing and coordinating the whole shooting match.

Don't look now mate, she is coming your way.
Visiting your fair land on a book tour!

She's about as popular as a fart in an elevator around here, besides, Australians don't read books so she's sh!t-out-of-luck.

Maybe the Kiwis will show some interest, but I doubt it, they only read about food and ways to beat Australia at stuff.

She should keep going south - see if anyone in Antarctica wants to read her crap.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Why would a small security broker/ real estate holding company be entrusted with presidential papers?

Because a small free-standing building with only two employees present can more easily be burned or flooded or whatever method they decide to use to destroy what needs to disappear. It is standard MO for getting rid of sticky stuff---rent an ancillary "warehouse" space for records---if they are digital the device will get hit by an errand power surge or lightning bolt---causing a fire. For paper a flood (malfunctioning sprinkler system) will work about as well as a fire.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Damn, I'm loving Nunes more each day.

As it relates to Department of Justice and the FBI, if they need to be put on trial, we will put them on trial. The reason that Congress exists is to oversee these agencies that we created. DOJ and FBI are not above the law. Congress created them, we oversee them, and we fund them. And if they're committing abuse for a secret court, getting warrants on American citizens, you're darn right that we're going to put them on trial.

This kind of stuff is exactly what conservatives were afraid would happen: unaccountable paper-pushers in faceless government agencies trampling people's rights for political purposes, and/or to settle scores for past affronts (real or perceived). Now that it's been established beyond any reasonable debate that the so-called Justice Department has been doing this, we need to clean house, firing or jailing the offenders as necessary. If that doesn't happen, then we'll be at the point where there is every reason to believe the system is beyond salvage. And you know what comes at that point.

And people say Pol Pot and Stalin was crazy to do what they did.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Now, I'll say it again - she dodgy, she's always been dodgy and I bet my bottom dollar she was directing and coordinating the whole shooting match.

Don't look now mate, she is coming your way.
Visiting your fair land on a book tour!

She's about as popular as a fart in an elevator around here, besides, Australians don't read books so she's sh!t-out-of-luck.

Maybe the Kiwis will show some interest, but I doubt it, they only read about food and ways to beat Australia at stuff.

She should keep going south - see if anyone in Antarctica wants to read her crap.

Kiwi won't beat an aussie at nothing.

I do like the kiwi's tho. Foodies for sure!

Have some Tazzie friends too.

Want to visit someday.

Throw another clinton on the barbie!

edit on 2 19 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Holy Cats! Thanks for posting that video.

That is one of the best performances by a Congresscritter that I've seen in ages! I'll bet that didn't make the msm evening news did it?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

When the right defended the abuses of the Bush administration without regard to the consequences and the precedents being set, they made the left's job that much easier. Obama didn't investigate or prosecute the malfeasance of the Bush administration, because they intended to do the same in the name of their own world vision and agenda.

Oh, I agree Loam.

Bush was dealt a bad deck with 9/11, he had to do something.

But what we ended up with is a monster, far beyond what we needed
for protection of the country.

My ideal's would be more in line with Rand Paul.

Ron Paul called Bush out on this. It is rubber stamped by the SCOTUS, but I call "foul" on the Homeland Security Act. It is Unconstitutional IMO. Right-left they are both full of Marxists pretending to be 'liberals' and 'conservatives'. Bush Sr, Shrub the son, the Clinton's and probably the last admin too sure are a part of that New World Order the Bush's CIA connected friends have helped usher in.

I don't think I like the NWO. It smells to me like the Old Oligarch world order that the Magna Carta was written to address.

edit on 20-2-2018 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: burntheships

What blows my mind is how many from the left, even on these boards, used to scream bloody murder about these issues.

But now it's a completely different tune.

Culturally, we are nothing more than a means-justifies-the-ends society. We've clearly lost sight of what keeps us free.

RIP rule of law. It was a good effort.

1000 stars if I could for Loam 's accuracy here

A big down face
for the fact that rule of law is dead right now.

Chaos and anarchy will become more common and have for the last 6 decades or so in the US. Every since the end of WWII we have been going about with different standards for different people.

Throw in the JFK presidency and the Civil Rights movement to end civil wrongs and we ratcheted up the chaos from that major point in time. The civil wrongs were going to be over one way or another because common sense said Jim Crow and Segregation were just plain wrong.

Then JFK changed the course of the whole discussion only to be murdered by the elite who were covered for by the FBI . Probably now their street name is FBM (matters). Later they took out MLK and it appears the FBI were proven wrong in a Memphis trial that was 'mock' with real Attorney , Judge and Jury for the MLK case . The so called assassin was found innocent.

www.cbsnews.com...

"A cover-up following the assassination in Memphis in 1968 involved the FBI, CIA, the media and Army intelligence, as well as many state and city officials"

This mess with Obama is just a continuation of the same BS and it involves destroying the western culture that though not perfect was the culture to end slavery wherever we go. Who would not want that more than old oligarchs? The oligarchs and their cabal are going to be among the one percent and not the bottom 1 percent.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

With Obama and others hiding and loosing documents I found this vid about James Madison and how the early founders realized early on in life that their letters needed to be saved so future generations could read and study . They felt that what they were doing was important ...Hillary and Obama not so much

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

why would the records of susan rice unmasking people be allowed to be removed to obamas library? copies of if he was involved i could understand but og copies should always remain in national archives.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Did Nunes vote to reauthorize the FISA spying. Yes he did. Obvious that he just has a problem when it's not the other guys being investigated.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This guy is a traitor and will do anything to cover his tracks! Are you seriously that foolish? Why are so many conservatives stepping down or not running for reelection? Because they know whats really going on. And they are afraid of the blue wave. Which is def coming. Starting this November and culminating with Trump's embarrassing loss in 2020.

It’s quite funny that a lot of this stretches back to pre-election and campaign. You know, when the last group was running the WH and they ignored all of this. Democratic wave coming? It might be more of a trickle.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It's Nunes...
Nuff said

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Atkinson invited both Nunes and Schiff, but
not surprisingly Schiff declined to appear
with claims Nunes is only trying to undermine
the Special Counsel Russia Probe.

Nunes is a joke even to his own colleagues

Devin Nunes wants to build a physical wall to block Democrats on the Intelligence Committee

"I swear to God I didn’t know that," Rep. Tom Rooney, R-Fla., said.

"The level of trust and the level of everything down there is — it’s poison. It’s absolute poison down there," Rooney added, referring to an ongoing ethics investigation into the "entire Republican staff."

www.salon.com...

GET THAT PART?

An actual ETHICS INVESTIGATION into the entire GOP Staff of the Intelligence Committee.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I would think that the content of these investigations, even if unmasked, should not be released to the Media. That should be considered a jailable offense, no matter how they got unmasked. There needs to be a committee that oversees these things, a committee that has representation from the FBI. Justice department, and congress members of both parties. To let these get released to the media, it should take a unanimous vote and some of the content should be edited just as any classified information is.

This might be a good way to proceed in the future,
sadly I think most names have been illegally leaked
to the media, damaging reputations and ruining lives.

Very sordid if one stops to think about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I personally think she might be going down under to visit
and thank her Aussie friend she might need in her defense soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's Nunes...
Nuff said

Why, because Adam Schiff refused to participate?

Devin Nunes is the Chairman of The House Intelligence Agnecy!
You have nothing on him now.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

True, that. If they can digitally alter a birth certificate, they can digitally alter about anything ....

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I don't think I like the NWO. It smells to me like the Old Oligarch world order that the Magna Carta was written to address.

Yes, and their tentacles into our Deep State - together a
worrisome pair wreaking havoc with our democratic process.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

With Obama and others hiding and loosing documents I found this vid about James Madison and how the early founders realized early on in life that their letters needed to be saved so future generations could read and study . They felt that what they were doing was important ...Hillary and Obama not so much

Thank you for that!

It seems beyond imagination that Obama was allowed to remove
National Security Documents, even originals?

I was blown away by that....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join