It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Time traveller from 2030’ PASSES lie detector with SHOCK claims over AI and Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

Well I only made a thread because I thought it would bring up some good conversations about time travel, something I'm interested in, and I don't buy this guy's story either. But it's worth a thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeReasonable
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Nostradamus is total garbage. Vague cryptic poems using strange metaphors that can be interpreted any way you like. Rubbish.

Haaay, take it easy on Nosty... I like his predictions.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Great. I'm stuck in this dimension of the multiverse where they let tourist from the future travel back in time and try to change stuff. Disneyland of time travel.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: staple
Great. I'm stuck in this dimension of the multiverse where they let tourist from the future travel back in time and try to change stuff. Disneyland of time travel.

It could be worse... You could have traveled through a dimension of the underworld into an alternate Earth where Hillary was president.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why do people fall for this stuff? Nobody will perfect or practice time travel before I do.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm from the year 2276, the Cleveland Browns still haven't won a regular season game since 2017...

This guy is so full of $*#@...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Time Travel. What a fraudulent idea.

It is completely impossible to recreate a previous state of the universe or to predict how a future state will be.

TIME TRAVEL IS UTTER BULLLLL SSHHHIITTT

AS IT IS THE COMPUTER SIMULATION UNIVERSE TEORY

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece
Why do people fall for this stuff? Nobody will perfect or practice time travel before I do.

You mean your future self hasn't already come back from the future and given you the technology? After all, once time travel is invented, it becomes available in every time since the beginning of time. So if it will exist, it already exists.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The name "Llana Remikee" sounds incredibly made up.

No pun intended, it looks like a prime candidate for some anagram forming though. Lets begin, there are some good ones!

A Manlike Reel (pullin in 300+ pounders like its yer job)

Arena Eel Milk (uhhh..no comment)

Karma Lee Line (ley line??)

Anal Leek Rime 😁😂🤣

Anal Reek Mile (post taco bell marathon)

Anal Reel Mike (yikes)

Alike Real Men

Lineal Rake Me (straight up? butt stuff. 😂😂😂)

Lineal Ma Reek (sounds like a rapper from 2030)

Email Real Ken (when youre specifying to Siri whether to email your best friend, rather than the imaginary version of that friend, the one you tell to linealy rake you...😂)

Alien Mark Lee (god damnit Mark...)

Kale Near Lime (tbh i have lime infused kale dip in my fridge right now. Mark....)

Haha.

edit on 21-2-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

sigh - and you missed the entire point of my posts to this thread

stop being a wingnut - and comprehend

in 1998 - mr obama was a illinois state senator

where is "Llana Remikee" today ???

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
How ridiculous. So.. you come from the future, and are trying to convince people in the past you are actually from the future. How would you do this? You must obviously know at what point you are going in the past. So it would be ridiculously simple to convince people. Just in the future, find multiple events that will occur within months of your arrival, and predict them all. *poof* - instant proof.

Did he do that? Huh.. I wonder why not. Unless of course, he is an idiotic time traveler.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Soulece

You mean your future self hasn't already come back from the future and given you the technology? After all, once time travel is invented, it becomes available in every time since the beginning of time. So if it will exist, it already exists.

No because if I interacted with myself it would change everything. Can't have one of them paradox thingies.
Please, time travel is not for the simple minded.

/s

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Dejan voodoo is real.. I believe this guy.

If i went into the future it would definitely be to report on politics.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

This is as idiotic as flat Earth

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You don't need a stress test or lie detector
Since he is posting on the internet, he already knows what will be posted in any thread
I could write down a comment and ask titor to tell me what my next post will be

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

The name "Llana Remikee" sounds incredibly made up.

No pun intended, it looks like a prime candidate for some anagram forming though. Lets begin, there are some good ones!

A Manlike Reel (pullin in 300+ pounders like its yer job)

Arena Eel Milk (uhhh..no comment)

Karma Lee Line (ley line??)

Anal Leek Rime 😁😂🤣

Anal Reek Mile (post taco bell marathon)

Anal Reel Mike (yikes)

Alike Real Men

Lineal Rake Me (straight up? butt stuff. 😂😂😂)

Lineal Ma Reek (sounds like a rapper from 2030)

Email Real Ken (when youre specifying to Siri whether to email your best friend, rather than the imaginary version of that friend, the one you tell to linealy rake you...😂)

Alien Mark Lee (god damnit Mark...)

Kale Near Lime (tbh i have lime infused kale dip in my fridge right now. Mark....)

Haha.

He actually said "Yolanda Renee King" granddaughter of Martin Luther King will be president in 2028. He said Donald Trump will be re-elected and after him there will be a president with the initials JN but he can't exactly reveal who as he did something really bad.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The problem i have with time travelers is paradoxes.
Once we start thinking something is a certainty reality shifts.
We begin to behave differently which alters our future.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
if , as claimed : " Ilana Remikee " will be elected POTUS in 2028

they SHOULD be an american citizen age 24 // 25 // 26 or greater today

just my opinion - but " mysterious people " do not get elected to high office in the real world

just look at every POTUS ever - and look at what was known about them 10 years before thier 1st election
I found her. A quick search and wala..

Ilana Remikee

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero then the elections are already rigged.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

"According to him, humans will discover time travel will become widely known in 2030 , two year’s after a mysterious figure called Ilana Remikee is elected US President."

The false spirit Noah revealed a half –truth, or maybe a third –truth of what is yet to come.

The only future significance I can see coming from the name Ilana Remikee is through an actress named Leah Remini. She has exposed the damaging effects of Scientology under the protection of religious freedom. There has been one film produced on the subject with two seasons of episodes to continue the aftermath. I heard the third season will bring light to some issues within the Jehovah’s Witness organization. Other religious organizations better beware. I bet the Mormons are next.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join