It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Time traveller from 2030’ PASSES lie detector with SHOCK claims over AI and Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, if you went back to 2003 and told them, Trump would be president and you were from the future, you'd be shot, then resurrected in thought as the prophet and a new religion would form around your being...

Is that how we got all of what we have today?

This reality thing, it's a little sketchy...

I mean, same goes for Putin, all this is just one giant bad soap opera, I hate dramas...
edit on 19-2-2018 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Well, trump will NOT be reelected, so I do not believe this at all. trump will be lucky if he makes it his full 4 years. I don't even think that is going to happen.

Also, the Future president should be able to be googled, and found. This is only 12 years away.

In claiming that, you have just guaranteed his re-election. Just like the first time he was elected after all the talking heads said "NO WAY!" will Trump be president.

Good going Boss!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero
a reply to: SaturnFX

I would assume a lie detector works off of the rhythm/beat of your heart and says you're lying if it picks up a nervous condition, is that right?

Generally speaking yeah. ultimately, blood pressure goes up suddenly, you got stressed about something.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you but a thumbtack can beat a poly test.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
MLK’s Granddaughter at age 21 will be the president
Would that be Yolanda Renee King?
edit on 20-2-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah the future of the presidency is crystal clear.

Doomed...

I don't need to time travel and neither did Kurthall.

Hell i would take this guy's word over yours. You said hillary would be president and that trump would not release the nunes memo because there was info in it that he wanted to hide(remember that one?). That's just two off the top of my head. I'd say it would be alot easier to list predictions that you have gotten right, then trying to list the one's you have been mistaken on. So excuse me if i think this 'time traveler' has a better chance of being right than you. Still good to see you haven't let go of your impeachment dream, it makes for great entertainment. Keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So this fella is willing to tell us the winner of the next U.S election, and that Bit Coins are here to stay..

But he won't warn the world about the massive death the next huge earthquakes will cause?
He won't save peoples lives, but ya, bitcoin won't crash..????????????

I'm calling either BS or this fella should be charged for not warning peoples about imminent danger.
What a jerk!
.or rather "a likely story"
No one could be that inhumane.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
So this fella is willing to tell us the winner of the next U.S election, and that Bit Coins are here to stay..

But he won't warn the world about the massive death the next huge earthquakes will cause?

I'm calling either BS or this fella should be charged for not warning peoples about imminent danger.
What a jerk!

Seems he’s in several videos being interviewed and these were just the questions users submitted.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Had he waited until 2033 he would know he's In violation of the London accords. Very specific rules were set about time travel which includes how long and yes even what you can say. I believe this is fake because even in 2030 time travel was not made public. And interpol works very hard to keep it that way. However if it were real he will disappear shortly unfortunately for him the charge leads to life in prison.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: canucks555

What a jerk!

Seems he’s in several videos being interviewed and these were just the questions users submitted.

A time traveler (if he existed) would be obligated by law (one would think) to reveal the futures great dangers. Not speculate on Giddy-Bit$\
Cheers

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

just my opinion - but " mysterious people " do not get elected to high office in the real world

Obama. If you mentioned the mans name back in 2000 nobody would have known who he was. Six years later and he was all over the TV screen as the medias "Golden boy".

The man went from being a community planner, a total nobody, to Illinois Senator, to President of the US in only 8 years.

That only happens if you have powerful "friends" helping you out.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Hell i would take this guy's word over yours.

Good for you.
Who cares?

trump would not release the nunes memo because there was info in it that he wanted to hide(remember that one?).

No I don't remember that. I said he would never release the dems memo and so far I'm right. I never doubted he would release Nunes memo.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Honestly you should be punched in the face for creating a hoax like this.

Then twice in the balls.

Better acting in Debbie Does ATS.
edit on 20-2-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Cuz I never take my shirt off here lol.

I am. Makeup wearing high heeled mom of three wife of one woman.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Aww sorry. I live in a city and see golden sunsets. I see red gold and purple sunsets.

Truth is if we went back 100 years we wouldn't like the air or the conditions people lived under. Smoke and mud. When everybody heated their homes and cooked their food with fire and the streets weren't paved.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Trump is not gonna be reelected.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
To time travel you must force a magnetic field to its lowest point of resistance and have the whole field mimic a boson or a Bose-einstien condensate like matrix, anything contained within travels to its point of already existence. You cannot decide to time travel only fulfill what has happened.

This can be done several ways, naturally it happens when massive explosions leave gaps that fill faster than light and eject things like gold or other mostly conductive elements into the past when they meet an opportunity to have resistance. In these cases though it transfers far from its source, which doesn't provide a good method for earth to earth travel.

To stay on Earth you need to include for a form of gravitational entanglement.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
time is a measure of distance, not 'time'.

Time is a measure of chaos from an individual perspective.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I saw this story mentioned about 4 days ago but refrained from posting it on ATS for discussion after I used some critical thinking skills and realized that the whole video is bogus. Irrespective of the legitimacy of lie detector tests, we are never actually shown the machine or the results on the video. All we are shown is text flashing up on the screen, put there by the producer of the video, claiming that he is telling the truth. And the producer is Apex TV, which is known for posting fanatical claims with no evidence on youtube. Just yesterday, Apex tv posted another video of an alleged time travellerlink who claimed to have taken a picture of Los Angeles completely underwater in the year 5000.

Even between these two alleged time travellers, there are conflicting claims as to when time travel became possible. What a bunch of malarkey! Videos like this damage the credibility of any other possible John Titors.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

considering how many wingnuts proclaimed authoritivley :

" trump will never be elected "

dont take offence that i find your " prediction " assanine

here is a tip - wait till you have seen what 3.5 years of trumps presidency looks like - AND who else is on the presidential ballot

then make opinions as to his re-electability

ETA :

i recall " predictions " - that :

clinton [ william j ]
bush [ george w ]
obama

" will never win a second term "

yet here we are only 3 presidents in 24 years

edit on 20-2-2018 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join