It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things The Left Learned About Russian "Interference" This Week?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Dfairlite

I wouldn't count on anything learned

Sadly I have to agree with you. The idea that Trump colluded with the Russians is practically a religion to them at this point. They won't give it up, no matter how many facts to the contrary come out.

I think the worst part is #3. The people who are supposedly so concerned about Russia meddling in the US are the ones actually driving it for the most part by pushing false narratives that cause political chaos. Keep working for Putin #neverTrump

edit on 19 2 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: YungMahn

My pol sci degree would disagree with that assessment. But hey, whatever deflection you want to use to cover up the truth of the OP is fair game.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Maybe the part where they came out and said the only american involvement was unwitting? Hard to collude when you don't know you're colluding...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: aethertek

No they don't see it yet.
But they will.

No they wont, that's why they're called useful idiots.

K~

This is hilarious coming from the guy supporting the kremlin strategy.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yes yes we know of your new talking point delivered by your masters who program you.

"Waaa if you doubt Dear Leader Trump you're a meany who really hates America"

So sick of this pathetic garbage!

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Didn't ted lieu pay the awan brothers and call on people to leak classified info??? That's who you're calling an adult? But let me move on to the substance.
1) Trump signed the russian sanctions bill Link
2) If the president had not signed the sanctions bill, it would have become law after 10 days
3) OR if congress was in recess on the 10th day, that's a pocket veto, but he signed it
4) Obama already punished russia for meddling
5) Trump has literally killed russians with his bombs in syria
6) Sanctions on russia (or any country) are at the discretion of the executive

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

LMAO

Feel free to hate trump all you want. I hated obama. It's not unamerican to dislike the president. It is unamerican to give your voice to a foreign power to help them create chaos in america.

Don't like tax cuts, great.
Don't like Trump's environmental policy, great.
Don't like Trump's brashness, great.
Don't like Trump's foreign policy, great.

But to lend power to Russia for a false narrative simply to cause division, that's a problem.
edit on 19-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

We are sick of the never ending election.

This isnt facebook. Most here are well read and prepared in life.

The arguments against Trump did not hold water.

The fact you are frustrated with people not believing blatant lies is absurd.

We waited for the facts. They came and all the claims made about Trump colluding with Russia turned out to be complete BS.

Accept that you were wrong or not. We dont care.

edit on 2 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I wouldn't count on anything learned

Sadly I have to agree with you. The idea that Trump colluded with the Russians is practically a religion to them at this point. They won't give it up, no matter how many facts to the contrary come out.

I think the worst part is #3. The people who are supposedly so concerned about Russia meddling in the US are the ones actually driving it for the most part by pushing false narratives that cause political chaos. Keep working for Putin #neverTrump

The ones most concerned for Russian meddling want illegal Latinos to vote--think about that--

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Did you wake up in a alternate reality??

I don't see anything on that list that's false.

Number 1 and number 10 are the same thing and neither have been proven yet.

People are most likely remember the first and last thing in a list that's been recited to them. Basic psychology. This thread is just another propaganda piece. The fun thing is that Mueller is just getting started, and there's nothing any of these guys can do or say to stop him. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Did you wake up in a alternate reality??

I don't see anything on that list that's false.

Number 1 and number 10 are the same thing and neither have been proven yet.

People are most likely remember the first and last thing in a list that's been recited to them. Basic psychology. This thread is just another propaganda piece. The fun thing is that Mueller is just getting started, and there's nothing any of these guys can do or say to stop him. Enjoy the ride.

This absurd idea that Mueller's "just getting started" has to be called out once and for all.

Do you honestly believe that Mueller & co. have dirt on Trump that they've yet to announce?

-This investigation has been going on since May of 2017

-Mueller has had every resource imaginable to obtain evidence.

-The MSM is not only cheering him on, but would slice their own faces off to report anything resembling Trumps guilt.

......and yet all they could muster was 13 indictments for Russians posting propaganda on the internet. Of which none of them will see a minute of incarceration or even a courtroom.

But you think he's got some hidden gems that he's holding back

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No, this investigation has been going on since July of 2016. It just moved from the hands of the FBI into the hands of Mueller. We are coming up on two years of this investigation and all we have are two botched indictments, a money launderer who got caught by entering a campaign that dared challenge Hillary, and an idiot who lied to the FBI.

TWO YEARS.
edit on 20-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Yes yes we know of your new talking point delivered by your masters who program you.

Didn't realize Mueller was our new master. He's the one whose indictment revealed that people like you are actually the only ones helping the Russians at this point.

Why are you on Putin's side?

We all know the answer. This was never about election integrity or defending democracy. This was about a temper tantrum that's not going to end until Trump is out of office. Grow up.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I say "the left" because the right already knew all of these things.

1) There was no collusion
2) Russia was trying to sow discord, not elect a candidate
3) Many lefties were personally instrumental in achieving russia's ends
4) The attempted interference had no bearing on the outcome of the election
5) This type of interference was SOP and has been happening since the 2014 midterms
6) Mueller plagiarized his work (lazy)
7) The amount of money spent by russians to influence the election was negligible
8) Donald Trump IS THEIR PRESIDENT
9) Justice is not being applied equally (yet) in the probe (see chris steele)
10) There was no collusion

So, hypothetically ..... for speculation purposes... what do you think the response from the general public would be if the special prosecutor filed charges against the sitting president and/or others within his administration? What do you think the initial response would be?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Is it really fair to run around picking up what has been said in other threads with out proper context.

I was making a innocent flippant comment, not making some sweeping generalisation about a entire group of people

A flippant comment about 1-10, not the generalization.

Nice deflection though, I give it a 5/7.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: theantediluvian

It would be extremely foolish to rule out collusion in the case of Manafort as his emails prove fairly conclusively that he was attempting to peddle influence over Trump/his campaign/platform to his Russian pals.

What? You mean someone was trying to leverage their temporary position into something longer term? Color me surprised!

Not that you care though right?

Why would I care about that? If you stop moving the goal posts for thirty seconds you'll see why I don't care. (Hint: the trump campaign was supposed to have colluded with russia to steal clinton staff's emails and release them when politically expedient)

I'd argue that Donald Trump's weakness in the face of Russian interference is nearly as bad as colluding with the Russian government to get elected.

Yes, that's the left wing pivot. See the countless threads here about how republicans are now treasonous if they don't slap more sanctions on russia now. nevermind the fact that it had zero effect on the election (in other words, they failed)

In fact, he might as well have colluded because he acts like Putin's bitch.

Yes, often times, you bomb and kill nationals of the people whose bitch you are. Or increase nuclear aggression towards them. Or deliver missile sites to states that are geographically near them, against their wishes. Or you take states into your treaty organization that are strategically important to deterring your master. Yup, you nailed it!

Also, you seem to be under the mistaken impression that Mueller's investigation has concluded and it has not.

Nope, not under that impression at all. See here

II'd also point out that Trump and his supporters have gone from asserting that there was no Russian interference to "there was no conclusion like we've been saying all along!" — except all along you've actually been saying there was no Russian interference and you've moved the goal posts.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. But no, the argument has never been that russia didn't attempt to interfere, it's always been that any interference was minimal and normal, just like we interfere in other elections (but they're worse at it).

I can't wait for indictments to drop in regards to the hacking.

I thought they already caught guccifer 2.0? They already killed seth rich so it'll be interesting to see who they try to nail for that. But then again podesta got phished so they can just chalk it up to that and that's almost impossible to catch.

Actually, they were doing both. There's direct quotes contained in the indictment that invalidate your claim.

If they were trying to do both, that doesn't invalidate my claim, it may invalidate part of it but it also proves part of it.

Nobody has been more instrumental than Donald J Trump. He could have gotten out in front of this from day one and supported investigations into Russian interference. Instead, either his fragile ego or his fear of *something* being turned up have led him to act guilty af and repeatedly lie about Russian interference in he election being a "hoax." He puts himself before the country.

Interesting, I didn't see trump at any "not my president" rallies.

Prove that it didn't. You can't. You can't quantify what effect Russian interference had in the election.

Rosenstein had no issue saying it had no bearing on the outcome of the election. Quit being a propaganda tool for russia.

False and misleading. Misleading because nowhere in the indictment does it mention the 2014 midterms. Also misleading because the operation grew and evolved over time. False because there's nothing SOP about the what happened during the 2016 election. The influence campaign exploiting social media is new to the last election cycle. It's a new "battle front" in asymmetrical information warfare, not business as usual.

You think the NYT moving from print to digital means they don't still write fake news? Think about it a minute, you'll get it.

More importantly, we've never had an election in which the party and campaign chairman of one of the two major party candidate's had their emails, etc stolen and meted out in small batches over months to maximize impact. That's completely new.

And that's not what the indictment shows the interference operation was.

You don't know what the word plagiarized means apparently and neither do the idiots who shill at DisinfoWhores (where you "plagiarized" that bizarrely stupid talking point).

Source ad homs really get old, learn a new trick

7 - Semantics
8 - He is
9 - I explained it
10 - Yup

edit on 20-2-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Agree Russia meddled in 2016 election

The FBI
The CIA
National Security Agency
H.R. McMaster
Mitch McConnell
Chuck Grassley

Disagree

Trump
Russia

Remember "17 intelligence agencies agree"? That was bunk. Notice how short your list is.

How long before the rest of it turns up bupkis.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

IDK, that would be weird considering they don't have the authority to do so. The president cannot be criminally charged. The only such mechanism that can be used against a president is impeachment.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Irishhaf

Russia employed thousands and spent MILLIONS to get trump elected.

If that’s a fact do you have a link? Otherwise it’s just your opinion. You do know what they say about opinions don’t you?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

According to the indictment most of the spending was after the election and they spent a couple million total, so it's patently false to say they spent millions trying to elect trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join