It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things The Left Learned About Russian "Interference" This Week?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Considering we have directly influenced the elections in Russia, and having outside forces trying to influence our elections has occurred since...well dirt was new.

Why exactly should this time require sanctions other than your side lost, and you cannot grasp that your team put up such a lousy candidate that ran one of the worst campaigns ever and lost to a reality tv persona.

DNC failures played a much larger part in the loss than anything Trump did, or the paltry million the Russians spent.

edit on 19-2-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Nice sources, all is clear now?

Mind if I use infowars? I mean fair is fair.

What makes you think this is new? Did you know the big O went and held a speech to encourage UK voters to vote in his worldview? Crazy huh.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

There has NEVER been a case like this, Russia employed thousands and spent MILLIONS to get trump elected. I am not going to argue anymore. You people are just nuts. I will go with what the FBI has told us, you can go with whatever narrative you have going on in you delusional head.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Your facts are horribly distorted.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

The FBI told us Russia had no impact.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Dfairlite

I wouldn't count on anything learned

That's cause the party the open mind is nothing but a bunch of Russiaphobes.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Certainly comrade.

Communism in Russia died in the 90s.

Conversely, it's thriving with Trump haters.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So lets say they did spend millions, some of the stuff I read says Hillary spent 500-800 million, so again how in the heck did she lose other than being a lousy candidate and running a horrible campaign.

Also if you think they have never tried to influence the election (especially since we had a direct hand in Yeltsin getting elected)... well I wish I was still that ignorant on how the world worked.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm so sure.
They don't use comrade anymore?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am pretty sure the billionaire oligarch doesn't.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Just a FYI - if you're trying to sway somebody's opinion, maybe don't come across as an emotionally unstable and unhinged individual that always feels the need to yell and scream in caps.

(Type "Trump derangement Syndrome" into Google images)

It says a lot more about you, than it does your actuaI assertions. In fact, if you calm down for a moment and don't allow your emotions to literally take over your brain, you just might be able to see things in a different perspective.

Just sayin'

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I doubt they have learned anything. They more often have the habit of simply repeating what they hear.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

It wont matter to cult45, Trump could defile their daughters right in front of them & they would accept it, probably cheer the sick fat pustule on.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

It wont matter to cult45, Trump could defile their daughters right in front of them & they would accept it, probably cheer the sick fat pustule on.

K~

Dear God. That has been proven to be a hoax. Even snopes says that isn't true.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

K~

WOW...President Trump should be ashamed for saying something like that...oh wait, he didn't! People who push that falsehood should be ashamed!

www.snopes.com...

www.factcheck.org...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: network dude

HAHAHAHAHA...NO, just no! The investigation is ongoing, and I bet you there IS AND WAS collusion. Your grasping alt right post is nothing but shenanigans....

Go back to your info wars website....

Or is it Russian website your assosiated with? The Russians would post just exactly what you did.

What would you like to put up on that bet?

ETA: how about the looser has to make a thread titled, "I was wrong and ______ was right", and then simply state the facts that you were wrong about.

I could do that right now, For one there are already 2 indictments against team Russia/trump....If there are no more indictments against team russia, in the next two weeks, I will be AMAZED, in the mean time, if there are more indictments, the alt right will say, its a set up, no collusion yada yada yada....poor trump maga maga maga maga.....

I guess in your eyes the FBI should have stopped last year when trump wanted them to, and just let the Russian get away with all of this...

so my asking you to back up the check your mouth wrote, means:
"I guess in your eyes the FBI should have stopped last year when trump wanted them to, and just let the Russian get away with all of this..."?

Well, in the interest of discussion, I do think the FBI should have focused more on protecting citizens of the United States, and not so much trying to engage in a soft coup against a sitting president. I also realize that it would take several sharp blows to the head for you to understand what I mean by that, but I feel certain, at some point, you leftists will have to remove your heads from the place they reside and accept reality.

I also think that we have a cyber crimes division and they should be the ones who deal with cyber crimes committed by Russia. Unless they were at the polls. wearing trench coats and paying folks $20 to vote Trump. Nobody gave me any cash. I feel slighted.

I just hope you and your crowd of confused people can deal with the results of the IG report, and the upcoming investigations. You might want to invest in a safe space and some puppies.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

There has NEVER been a case like this, Russia employed thousands and spent MILLIONS to get trump elected. I am not going to argue anymore. You people are just nuts. I will go with what the FBI has told us, you can go with whatever narrative you have going on in you delusional head.

Promise?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The FBI told us Russia had no impact.

Wait a sec, did the FBI actually say that, or rather they didn't say it did?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You don’t know what “the left” even is. You just use it for anything that offends you or that you don’t agree with.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join