It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things The Left Learned About Russian "Interference" This Week?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And yet some still helped russia achieve their goals... that actually kind of sounds like treason...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They only report what he does and says.
Don't shoot the messengers.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Like when they said he got impatient and dumped his whole box of koy food in the water with abe?
Or maybe when they said he was going to fire mueller for the fifth time last year?
Or maybe when they reported that he said s#hole when he didn't?
Or how about when they reported that he orders pizzas topped with mini pizzas?
How about when they reported he asked russia to hack hillary's emails (they had been wiped for months at that point)?
Or what about when they reported that flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to contact russia before the election?
Or maybe when they reported that trump jr had gotten advanced notice of the wikileaks email publication?
Maybe you're talking about all of the pictures they published before his rallies filled?
Or how about the release of a fake dossier!?
edit on 19-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

No they dont.

The fake dossier is exhibit 1. Queue snickers over golden showers (of all absurdities).

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

HAHAHAHAHA...NO, just no! The investigation is ongoing, and I bet you there IS AND WAS collusion. Your grasping alt right post is nothing but shenanigans....

Go back to your info wars website....

Or is it Russian website your assosiated with? The Russians would post just exactly what you did.

edit on 19-2-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Good response. Full of great information and totally discredits what the OP says. /s

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

HAHAHAHAHA...NO, just no! The investigation is ongoing, and I bet you there IS AND WAS collusion. Your grasping alt right post is nothing but shenanigans....

Or is it Russian website your assosiated with? The Russians would post just exactly what you did.

What would you like to put up on that bet?

ETA: how about the looser has to make a thread titled, "I was wrong and ______ was right", and then simply state the facts that you were wrong about.
edit on 19-2-2018 by network dude because: added point

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Good response. Full of great information and totally discredits what the OP says. /s

Its a stupid OP, how does finding Russia made a muti million dollar business hiring 1000s of peopled all with the goal of GETTING TRUMP IN OFFICE, prove there was no collusion...its stupid and not true.

You people do realize the ENTIRE RUSSIA NARRITIVE WAS TO GET TRUMP IN OFFICE. Thanks to people like the OP IT WORKED!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Unhinged.

This is getting glorious.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Unhinged.

This is getting glorious.

I am not unhinged the truth hurts the trumtards....He is an illegitimate president....

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Thank you for more affirmation.

It shows that those rubles weren't spent in vain. Or are you choosing not to acknowledge those facts from the indictments??

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: kurthall

What would you like to put up on that bet?

ETA: how about the looser has to make a thread titled, "I was wrong and ______ was right", and then simply state the facts that you were wrong about.

I could do that right now, For one there are already 2 indictments against team Russia/trump....If there are no more indictments against team russia, in the next two weeks, I will be AMAZED, in the mean time, if there are more indictments, the alt right will say, its a set up, no collusion yada yada yada....poor trump maga maga maga maga.....

I guess in your eyes the FBI should have stopped last year when trump wanted them to, and just let the Russian get away with all of this...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: aethertek

No they don't see it yet.
But they will.

No they wont, that's why they're called useful idiots.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Here is what grown ups think about trump and Russia, also trump has NOT SIGNED RUSSIAN SANCTIONS YET, and you people stick up for him and Russia, he has had the sanctions going on 3 WEEKS!! Wake up people!

Congressman Ted Lieu is criticizing President Trump for failing to fully implement sanctions against Russia for election meddling, and for firing off what he terms "unhinged" and "desperate" tweets after Mueller's latest indictments in the Russia probe.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Did you wake up in a alternate reality??

Honestly I think they did, what happened on Friday SHOULD have showed them there is way more to Russia than they thought. The Russians that worked against the Clinton camp would be doing exactly what these desperate trump followers are doing.

The Russians spread false info among the alt right, and of coarse they ran with it. That is exactly what is happening on ATS right this very second.

At the very least trump knows the Russians "attacked" us, yet those sanctions are still sitting UNSIGNED...How big of a red flag that should be....BUT NOOOOOOOOOO......Too blinded by the mans orange glow to see that.

Congressman Ted Lieu is criticizing President Trump for failing to fully implement sanctions against Russia for election meddling, and for firing off what he terms "unhinged" and "desperate" tweets after Mueller's latest indictments in the Russia probe.
www.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

It wont matter to cult45, Trump could defile their daughters right in front of them & they would accept it, probably cheer the sick fat pustule on.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why don't you explain to me, why trump has not signed the sanctions against Russia over there ATTACK against our democracy...Is it because hes too busy golfing? Lets hear it.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why don't you explain to me, why trump has not signed the sanctions against Russia over their ATTACK against our democracy...Is it because hes too busy golfing? Lets hear it.

edit on 19-2-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Because to remain fair he would need to then sign the same sanctions for the UK, China, Korea, Mexico, India and quite a few more.

Now are you going to acknowledge that the indictments claim that there was Russian shilling and activism for both sides??

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Because to remain fair he would need to then sign the same sanctions for the UK, China, Korea, Mexico, India and quite a few more.

Now are you going to acknowledge that the indictments claim that there was Russian shilling and activism for both sides??

None of those countries ATTACKED us, and you were alread told yes there was Shilling on both sides, with the goal to get trump in office. That is what the FBI found, not me....the FBI.....You know it too...its all right there for you to read. Team Russia was and is pro trump, bottom line.

Indictment returned by a grand jury in Washington named individuals directly connected to Russian ruler Vladimir Putin, including his “caterer”/Russian oligarch Yevgeny Prigozhin, who fronted for Russian intelligence, taking identities of Americans and posting online, to try to foment dissent. It alleges trying to depress minority turnout to hurt Clinton and help Trump. The document alleges the agency spent $1.25M a month to try to help get Trump elected by depressing support for Clinton.

www.yahoo.com...
deadline.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join