It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

quote It’s the talk of the f---ing White House. /quote

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

IF, IF, IF...
Balls said the queen. IF I had them...I'd be king
I'm so glad you know what I would say IF something was different than what it is.

I stopped having arguments like this when I was a kid but I can't see who I'm talking to on here.
edit on 2202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The person who claims some big scoop on Susan rice?

Ok you do you boo.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'm so sure...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

In my mind, unless people start getting convicted and sent to prison, it's all just a bunch of noise. Keep in mind had anyone of us did anything close, we'd be in a 5 x 7 cell doing hard time.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

A lot of these problems go back to government being too large to manage. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. The time has come to put the three major intelligence agencies under one umbrella, streamline the operation and end the power plays by those in power.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Mike Cernovich is not credible.

Reality has consistently demonstrated this.
He has defended publicly his right to lie about things for a political agenda.
Can't help you beyond that.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Why is anyone shocked that the FBI is corrupted from top to bottom?
Yes I said top to bottom. There are far to many people trying to mitigate their anger by suggesting that only the upper management is rotten. They don't want to be accused of not "supporting our law enforcement agents".
Well the heck with those people.
If you don't realize that this organization AND OTHERS are so infested with political malfeasance and corrupt behavior that it cannot be saved, then you must have not been alive in 1992.
You all must have forgotten Waco, and Ruby ridge, and Oklahoma city, and TWA 800, and the '93 WTC bombing. All those times that the FBI, BATF and DoJ conspired to conceal the truth from the American people. No one was successfully prosecuted. The investigations were actively stonewalled and misled. Only a few people lost their jobs. It was a shameful display of government incompetence and an indicator of where our country was headed. We did nothing.
The real question is what are you prepared to do if justice is not seen in the near term?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think these machinations go back further than that... Reagan?, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama. Different parties, different families, same shenanigans going on... Continuing what Prescott Bush started in the 30's?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Here is the actual evidence.

Judge Orders Mueller to Provide Flynn’s Attorneys With 'Any Exculpatory Evidence'

A federal judge has issued an updated standing order in the case of U.S. v. Flynn, suggesting that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team may have withheld exculpatory evidence in prosecuting former national security adviser Michael Flynn. Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, United States district judge for the District of Columbia, on Friday issued what is called the “Brady rule," which requires the prosecution to turn over "any exculpatory evidence" to the defendant in a criminal case, meaning Mueller must provide Flynn with all information that is favorable to his defense.

So the Flynn plea might be off the table

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahasrara

Bush and Obama are closely related to Alister Crowley.

edit on 2 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Ouch, bad news for administrative deepstate. Looks like it might not even be necessary to pardon General Flynn after all.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

IF Trump isn't nominated and IF Trump isn't elected and IF we can get a recount and IF the electors won't vote Trump and IF "protests" in Jan 20 can derail the swearing in and IF these bogus Russia allegations can be concocted and now IF we can make it "look like" he's still a target of the investigation then maybe just maybe Trump won't be President.

Except he already is President. Hillary lost. No matter what happens at this point, she won't be sworn in for any reason. She isn't in the line of succession. There is 0% chance she'll be POTUS even if Trump was impeached/convicted, and less than 1% chance she'll be POTUS as the result of any future election. She is damaged goods, and the DNC knew this going into 2016. That they chose to run her anyway, ignoring the large energy/grassroots momentum of the Sanders campaign, is amazing to me. Yet some on the left still refuse to accept the basic reality that *she* lost the election fair and square. Just being Hillary was enough to turn out a whole bloc of voters against her.

Only problem is, every one of those "IFs" have been a bust so far
edit on 2/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Inversely you must classify Chris Steele as an equally biased/compromised source, correct?

Surely there are no double standards at play here.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: NOprah

This leads to the obvious question..was McCabe working with the Russians?

Sources say yes he was.

That is the really scary part....who else besides him?

To add screenshot of texts about 302's

A good source

saraacarter.com...

and to read what others think, know, believe see STRZOK ADMITS IN TEXT MESSAGE THAT HE WITHHELD 302'S FROM CONGRESSIONAL INQUIRY IN LEAD UP TO ELECTION

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: loam

IF, IF, IF...
Balls said the queen. IF I had them...I'd be king
I'm so glad you know what I would say IF something was different than what it is.

I stopped having arguments like this when I was a kid but I can't see who I'm talking to on here.

the vitriol from the right here has grown in proportion, to the noose tightening around the Trump regime.....it's just a matter of time

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

No, just frustration with bitter clingers who can't see the truth that is right in front of them.

In a year from now, perhaps we can discuss how and why so many people were lead down such a badly misinformed path? One based entirely on rumor, paranoia, innuendo and malicious actors placed throughout government.

Either way, no concern here whatsoever. Just wish I could accurately relay that fact

Like I said, best of luck to you. Some on the left are starting to figure out that a majority of you guys wasted the last year and still have no message to take to the American people. Being the party of anti-Trump doesn't win elections - ask Hillary.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

"The Russians" aren't the biggest problem here, they're just a small symptom of it.

Folks like Peter Strozok are the big problem.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: jimmyx

No, just frustration with bitter clingers who can't see the truth that is right in front of them.

In a year from now, perhaps we can discuss how and why so many people were lead down such a badly misinformed path?

That is a conversation we will be having in a matter of months, if not sooner, given the pace, scope and shocking utter thoroughness Mueller's indictments have thus far demonstrated.

The Panic in the GOP is fevered because they know were this leads.

Many right wing mouthpieces are now starting to call for Trump to issue blanket pardons for anyone that might be charged with any collusion related activities.

Meanwhile Mueller has structured all of his indictments to afford state level tax, fraud and other crimes if the Federal Crimes are pardoned.

Interesting couple months ahead IMO.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

That is a conversation we will be having in a matter of months, if not sooner, given the pace, scope and shocking utter thoroughness Mueller's indictments have thus far demonstrated.

Huh?

Such high level persons indicted and that Russian collusion in those indictments. Wow.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

??? No indictment has indicated collusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join