It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

quote It’s the talk of the f---ing White House. /quote

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
So what does that mean?

If this 302 thing blows up, and McCabe is proven to have committed federal fraud, will it be covered up for the sake of not throwing the entire system under the bus? That isn't the justice I had in mind.

It cannot be covered up. If it is, then we gain nothing.

That's my worry as well.

They are trying to figure how to spin this because otherwise it would expose the swamp at the FBI.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: smurfy

Male supremacist, funny

He supports and stands up for men's rights, and he's a men's supremacist? So I presume feminists are woman's supremacist?

I appreciate the extreme hyperbole here And your usual conflating of common terms with the words "supremacist"

for instance, just the other day you attempted to erroneously and fallaciously conflate "white nationalist" (a Caucasian who loves America) with "white supremacist" (the "white power" racist types)

Nice try. But we're wise to those dirty tricks.

If I was talking about the CNP then it contains 'both', never mind that you don't have the wit to realise the historic entity is much the same anyway, and that 'White Nationalist, has been mainly propagated by Washington CNP 'elite' like Bannon and the Breibart cronies, while Bannon is a CNP member, and the White Nationalist ethos is to dominate.
dominate;
have power and influence over.

synonyms:
control, influence, exercise control over, be in control of, command, be in command of, be in charge of, rule, govern, direct, be the boss of, preside over, have ascendancy over, have mastery over, master, have the upper hand over, subjugate, hegemonize; More..
be the most important or conspicuous person or thing in.

Don't put your crap on my table laddie...(a Caucasian who loves America) my arse.

edit on 19-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

That's not Comey saying Flynn didn't lie. It's Comey saying some agents think he didn't.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's going to take more than just talking about the problems in the FBI to force change. The FBI and Congress know we will do nothing to force them to put an end to it. They'll rub our noses in it and continue covering up whatever they want, framing whoever they want, and controlling manufactured investigations to keep us distracted, divided, and feeling helpless & hopeless.

It's bleak.

Its not bleak. Its hard.

So lets all roll up our sleeves and try our best until its better. Its at times like these that I like to remind people that power is an illusion and nothing lasts forever.

edit on 2 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh well trump had nothing to do with that huh? Obstructing justice on a daily basis.
Please. Quit pissing on me and telling me it's raining.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Butt hillary

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For years James Comey and Robert Mueller, as FBI directors, knew Andrew McCabe maintained problematic contacts with Russian officials including organized crime figures yet did little to investigate the now-FBI deputy director’s relationships even after other agents caught McCabe tampering in Russian-linked cases, FBI sources said.

Source 12.17.2017: truepundit.com...

Wow, all Russian Collusion roads lead back to the past admin and it's scary as heck. McCabe was apparently reported numerous times by conscientious FBI agents for his ties to Russians and meddling in investigations related to Russia and his friendship/allegiance to Deripaska.

Manchurian Candidate McCabe indeed. What a slimeball. It appears we might actually need military tribunals to clean out the cesspools that our alphabets have become.

That or the people's court. DO NOT go quietly into the night Americans. We have one very rare opportunity to fix this.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's not Comey saying Flynn didn't lie. It's Comey saying some agents think he didn't.

Right. You know, the ones that would have written the original 302. lol

If Comey had said *he* didn't think that Flynn lied, you'd be posting that what Comey believes is irrelevant, since we wouldn't know what his agents who conducted the interview believed.

Talk about reaching for straws. If Comey didnt agree with his agent's assessments, why would he not have said something completely different when briefing Congress?
edit on 19-2-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Manchurian Candidate McCabe indeed. What a slimeball. It appears we might actually need military tribunals to clean out the cesspools that our alphabets have become. That or the people's court. DO NOT go quietly into the night Americans. We have one very rare opportunity to fix this.

Here is an internet hug. You earned it for articulating what this all means. We DO need military tribunals. Its frikkin insane.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hmm. I wonder why any FBI agents would think that? Sounds like "some agents" feel the 302s don't accurately reflect Flynn's statements.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I spent most of my life during that time highly inebriated, so don't remember that element at all.

Throw it on the enormous pile of evidence that we do not need an FBI.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well, there's no reason you would even if you were sober.One of Knowlton's attorneys stated that one of the most troubling things he discovered through the ordeal is how the media refused to report the story.

Twenty-two years later...nothing much has changed and certainly nothing for the better.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
At the very least, I hope we all can agree that the 302's in their current format are about as useful as a floppy disk drive.

Why can't we have video recordings of such interviews?

It's BS that whatever the agents "recollections" of the interview become gospel

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
At the very least, I hope we all can agree that the 302's in their current format are about as useful as a floppy disk drive.

Why can't we have video recordings of such interviews?

It's BS that whatever the agents "recollections" of the interview become gospel

Yes. I have read the FBI claims it interferes with their techniques of building a rapport with interviewees.

It's total bunk. I think most people expect to be electronically recorded during a formal LE interview, in this day & age.
And, I would be terrified to give a statement that wasn't electronically recorded knowing the interviewing agents were just taking notes that would be transcribed to a form 302 AND that I would never see them let alone sign off that they are accurate.

That makes me wonder if the process is fully explained to those giving interviews to the FBI.

There's no good reason for not electronically recording formal FBI interviews. None. Only very, very, very bad ones.

It was hard for me to even believe the FBI had such a policy when I first read about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Wow, all Russian Collusion roads lead back to the past admin and it's scary as heck. McCabe was apparently reported numerous times by conscientious FBI agents for his ties to Russians and meddling in investigations related to Russia and his friendship/allegiance to Deripaska.

Speaking of McCabe.

Breaking News:

Russian Oligarch Oleg Deripaska Steps Down From Helm Of Energy Firm En+

Something is definitely up.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

Unproven. Disputed by everyone in D.C. but you stick to that story.
Have a lovely day.

Disputed ?
McCabe, Strzok, Ohr, All FIRED (for cause)
Plus, Ohr's wife working for FusionGPS, to make it even more obvious.

But you stick to your story - we both know your story is not true...NOTHING can now prevent this from coming out....everyone is talking to the IG, no higher ups to stop them, anymore.....

...have a lovely Hillary-failed-at-becoming-dictator-President day !....

and....have another, stiff, drink, and another....

The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

edit on 19-2-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Why is everyone working for the Russians?
Is the pay that good !

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Is the pay that good !

I guess it is!

Paid in big chunks of uranium.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Is the pay that good !

Plus good vodka and beautiful women. They put out a good spread.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Hmm. I wonder why any FBI agents would think that

Hmm I wonder why people have opinions? Did you really just say that?
Lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join