It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

quote It’s the talk of the f---ing White House. /quote

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Tempter

it sounds more and more like, 'they won'. the US government is in disarray and the political system is upside down and our intelligence agencies lost all credibility.

let's wait and see but,

somewhere, some people, are cheering with some expensive, triply distilled vodka.

but oh my oh my

Do you know how unusual this is? Flynn waived the right to exculpatory evidence in his plea deal. That's because the 302 was altered, and everyone knows it.

Yes , the folks of the US did win....
And are continuing to do so.
Power to the People
Crap , I just remembered when the last time I said that was...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

"You know how Peter Strzok's system didn't back up."

What's he referring to? What wasn't being retained were texts on his phone which were subsequently recovered from the device.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I couldn't reconcile that aspect with a direct reference to a 302. Maybe metaphorical or maybe an error.

What does seem to have credence is that the 302 in question was altered by McCabe. It's been referenced in numerous and varied reporting especially as regards the IG report and McCabe's sudden departure is congruent with that reporting.

Please, Ante, tell me you are starting to recognize the corruption and politicization for what it really is. We ALL need to be pissed off and together on this one. The damage done to and by those at the top of the FBI is a good place to start.

At the very least, no more stand-alone 302s. What a piece of crap policy for institutionalized corruption.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"You know how Peter Strzok's system didn't back up."

What's he referring to? What wasn't being retained were texts on his phone which were subsequently recovered from the device.

The technical glitch? Remember that?

theblacksphere.net...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here is a vision for ya,

The spirit of George Washington busts open the front doors of every government agency, including the White House, enters and says.. "What the F### is going on here?". If I were a YT producer, I would do the skit myself, perhaps someone will take the lead.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOprah

This leads to the obvious question..was McCabe working with the Russians?

The Russians worked for 2 years, setting up their U.S. operations, right under Obama's nose.

I believe the District Judge RUDOLPH CONTRERAS is guilty of something too. He approved the FISA warrants for the FBI to spy on Trump and his people, along with handling the Michael Flynn case, before he was FORCED to recuse himself.

Source: www.reuters.com...

I hope the invetigating bodies share their findings with each other. We need a high-level overview of how these people worked together, and what they did. Right now, we're seeing several volcanos erupting, but not how the magma channels beneath them are connected.

edit on 2/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Also this pans out as well.

A brief phone call from the office of Andrew McCabe, the deputy FBI director, to a scheduler for Flynn on Jan. 24 set the interview in motion, according to people familiar with the matter. The scheduler was told the FBI wanted to speak with Flynn later that day, these people said, and the meeting was placed on Flynn’s schedule. The scheduler didn't ask the reason for the meeting, and the FBI didn't volunteer it, one person familiar with the matter said.

So...McCabe did interview Flynn.

So, if he altered and withheld 302's on Clinton and got
away with it, very well could be he did in in the Flynn interview also.
www.nbcnews.com...

And this MOFO is skating with a pension?!!

Are you #ting me?

If I was Trump, I'd declare unions for govt employees illegal.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I had never heard of a 302, but I am shocked that the proceedings of an interview are only taken in note form by another agent, not even an independent or lawyer for the person being interviewed. Bloody hell, that isn't open to corruption at all, is it? On top of that, unlike a police interview, where you would read over the statement and sign it if you agree it is what was said, if you question the 302 content, you can go to jail? Really? REALLY???

This, along with now being caught altering a 302 and deleting the original, totally destroyed any credibility for FBI interview system. Could this not lead to lots of people convicted on the strength of the 302 report appealing their conviction and being set free?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Why not? Everyone else was.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ok,

Here is jeff.

Let's see heads roll!

Is this guy too low key or what?!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

FBI Directors' MUELLER and COMEY knew that McCabe was working (colluding?) with them, but looked the other way.

For years James Comey and Robert Mueller, as FBI directors, knew Andrew McCabe maintained problematic contacts with Russian officials including organized crime figures yet did little to investigate the now-FBI deputy director’s relationships even after other agents caught McCabe tampering in Russian-linked cases, FBI sources said.

Source 12.17.2017: truepundit.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Mueller gets another $10 mil

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Sorry OP,

It's all connected.

Political quantums.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Maybe its time to authorize and privatize our intelligence community.

Google and Apple and Yahoo and all the others already do it under the table.

Might as well end the lunacy and bring it out in the open.

Google and Facebook are CIA ...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I'm flattered but I have no clue what conversation you're talking about.
I just woke up. It's three minutes before six in the morning. Just turned on the tv. Morning Joe first look.
Maybe I can upset everyone better if I'm more informed. Lol. I know my strengths.
Coffee, nice French roast with half and half.
BRB

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

When did Comey say Flynn didn't lie to the FBI?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Unproven. Disputed by everyone in D.C. but you stick to that story.
Have a lovely day.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yeah. Okay.
Conservative rhetoric. Pure as the driven snow.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

it sounds more and more like, 'they won'. the US government is in disarray and the political system is upside down and our intelligence agencies lost all credibility.

let's wait and see but,

somewhere, some people, are cheering with some expensive, triply distilled vodka.

but oh my oh my

Do you know how unusual this is? Flynn waived the right to exculpatory evidence in his plea deal. That's because the 302 was altered, and everyone knows it.

so the Russians made the FBI shifty? Those cleaver bastards!

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh dear... Morning Joe? That explains quite a bit.

To your original question - the reference to Strzok's missing text messages seems to indicate that when found, which I heard they were, there may have been information in them regarding the altered 302's. Which is the reason the texts would have gone "missing" in the first place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join