It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

quote It’s the talk of the f---ing White House. /quote

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Like it or not folks, we live in an age of worlwide, instant news. So while this source is Twitter, please consider the surrounding conversations.

The quote comes from Mike Cernovich. Get it out of your system now. Good? Ready to proceed?

"

twitter.com...

It’s the talk of the f-cking White House.

- McCabe
- 302s
- The IG report

Lol at any political reporter questioning this. It literally means they have no actual WH sources.

Mike Cernovich

🇺🇸 added,

Now, I dont know about you ATS, but I find that to be a statement with above-average confidence. He must have a source because to claim that is a pretty strong statement.

Now, why is his confidence important? On to the next Tweet.

twitter.com...

Huge scoop. Like my other big stories (Susan Rice, security clearances, Conyers) will take media a long time to confirm. You know how Peter Strzok's system didn't back up. You know why? McCabe altered his 302 of the Flynn interview, and deleted all history of revisions.

What? Are you kidding me? If this was true do you understand the implications? I suggest you pause here and go and read the surrounding conversations around the tweets posted above. That's some dirty talk.

One last quote from Cernovich...

mobile.twitter.com...

The IG knows McCabe changed Peter Strzok 302 / notes with General Flynn.

Yet issuing a report to this effect would call thousands of FBI investigations into question.

It's full on freak-out mode, as no one know how to spin this.

Anyone want to take a stab at how far reaching the implications would be? I'll be honest that I'm a little out of my league on this so I would appreciate feedback. I don't understand the story as I'd like and as well as some others on ATS. Grambler? Silly? Could you both sound off on this? The rest of us will meet in the middle, deal?
edit on 18-2-2018 by Tempter because: adding personal notes

edit on 18-2-2018 by Tempter because: spelling corrections, sentence clarification

edit on 18-2-2018 by Tempter because: Adding third tweet quote

edit on Sun Feb 18 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit profanity in title

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well, McCabe is under a DOJ investigation for his handling
of the Clinton email case.

nypost.com...

Strzok texts referenced 302's withheld from Congress,
and altered. So...there is that...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

it sounds more and more like, 'they won'. the US government is in disarray and the political system is upside down and our intelligence agencies lost all credibility.

let's wait and see but,

somewhere, some people, are cheering with some expensive, triply distilled vodka.

but oh my oh my

Do you know how unusual this is? Flynn waived the right to exculpatory evidence in his plea deal. That's because the 302 was altered, and everyone knows it.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Also this pans out as well.

A brief phone call from the office of Andrew McCabe, the deputy FBI director, to a scheduler for Flynn on Jan. 24 set the interview in motion, according to people familiar with the matter. The scheduler was told the FBI wanted to speak with Flynn later that day, these people said, and the meeting was placed on Flynn’s schedule. The scheduler didn't ask the reason for the meeting, and the FBI didn't volunteer it, one person familiar with the matter said.

So...McCabe did interview Flynn.

So, if he altered and withheld 302's on Clinton and got
away with it, very well could be he did in in the Flynn interview also.
www.nbcnews.com...

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ummm...then I guess we should all thank the Russians for looking out for the little guy...

If our intell agencies are this inept...then maybe it’s time to clean out their desks and send them all packing...

Straight to prison...

Besides...who doesn’t like some triple distilled vodka...?

A reply to: Odzeandennz

YouSir
edit on 18-2-2018 by YouSir because: I broke ATS...

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

This leads to the obvious question..was McCabe working with the Russians?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

How soon til he is eligible for retirement? Something like 4 weeks I think?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
So, if he altered and withheld 302's on Clinton and got away with it, very well could be he did in in the Flynn interview also.

“Falsifying documents” is a type of white collar crime. It involves altering, changing, or modifying a document for the purpose of deceiving another person. It can also involve the passing along of copies of documents that are known to be false. In many states, falsifying a document is a crime punishable as a felony.

Doesn't the FBI investigate white collar crime? LOL

Andy's going to jail. Huma's next. Wonder who they'll roll-over on?? LOL

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOprah

This leads to the obvious question..was McCabe working with the Russians?

Sources say yes he was.

That is the really scary part....who else besides him?

To add screenshot of texts about 302's

A good source

saraacarter.com...
edit on 18-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: burntheships
So, if he altered and withheld 302's on Clinton and got away with it, very well could be he did in in the Flynn interview also.

“Falsifying documents” is a type of white collar crime. It involves altering, changing, or modifying a document for the purpose of deceiving another person. It can also involve the passing along of copies of documents that are known to be false. In many states, falsifying a document is a crime punishable as a felony.

Doesn't the FBI investigate white collar crime? LOL

Andy's going to jail. Huma's next. Wonder who they'll roll-over on?? LOL

Their suicide notes are already written.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Instead of electronically recording its interviews and interrogations, the FBI’s policy is to rely on agents’ typewritten “section 302 reports,” crafted to reflect the supposed substance of the exchange. At such sessions, one agent takes notes by hand while the second agent—in the traditional two-agent FBI interviewing team—conducts the interview/interrogation. Tape recordings are almost never done because such recordation is – believe it or not – against formal written FBI policy. Therefore, the 302 report becomes the sole arbiter of what was, and was not, said; moreover, as we will see below, any interviewee who contests its accuracy risks prosecution. Hence, a potential witness’ script is written – and not necessarily by the witness himself – the moment he opens his mouth in the presence of an agent.

Link

Think about this process for a moment.

Now think about when Comey said Flynn hadn't lied to the FBI. Then later, a guilty plea.

Interesting, no?
edit on 18-2-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Instead of electronically recording its interviews and interrogations, the FBI’s policy is to rely on agents’ typewritten “section 302 reports,” crafted to reflect the supposed substance of the exchange. At such sessions, one agent takes notes by hand while the second agent—in the traditional two-agent FBI interviewing team—conducts the interview/interrogation. Tape recordings are almost never done because such recordation is – believe it or not – against formal written FBI policy. Therefore, the 302 report becomes the sole arbiter of what was, and was not, said; moreover, as we will see below, any interviewee who contests its accuracy risks prosecution. Hence, a potential witness’ script is written – and not necessarily by the witness himself – the moment he opens his mouth in the presence of an agent.

Link

Think about this process for a moment.

Now think about when Comey said Flynn hadn't lied to the FBI. Then later, a guilty plea.

Interesting, no?

Very.

And I am so pleased to see posters, like you, talking about the FBI's use of form 302.

It's ridiculous.

Just electronically record your damn interviews, FBI!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
another good one...

twitter.com...

"2 Prosecutors in Case of Senator Ted Stevens Are Suspended" Who was the judge who demanded they be investigated - which almost never happens, as federal judges are boot lickers for DOJ? The same judge assigned to Flynn's case. Judge Sullivan.

This is in regards to the NY Times STORY

www.nytimes.com...

The Justice Department has found that two prosecutors involved in the botched 2008 corruption trial of Senator Ted Stevens engaged in “reckless professional misconduct,” but it stopped short of firing the men, saying their mistakes were not intentional.

In a cover letter to a 672-page report provided to Congress on Thursday, alongside additional attachments and findings, the Justice Department said the two prosecutors would be suspended without pay — Joseph Bottini for 40 days, and James Goeke for 15 days.

Mr. Stevens, Republican of Alaska, was charged during the Bush administration with failing to report that an oil services firm had remodeled his house. He was convicted just before the 2008 election and lost his seat — briefly giving Democrats a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate, which enabled them to pass the health care law.

The case, however, started to fall apart after it emerged that prosecutors had failed to turn over information, like conflicting statements by witnesses, that might have helped Mr. Stevens at his trial. Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., then new to the job, asked the judge to throw out the conviction, and both the court and the department began investigations. Mr. Stevens died in a 2010 plane crash.

edit on 18-2-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If what is being alleged about deleting previous 302 revisions can be proven, it would be quite the earthquake.

And yes, they should record. They don't, because they lose control. Can't have that.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

If what is being alleged about deleting previous 302 revisions can be proven, it would be quite the earthquake.

And yes, they should record. They don't, because they lose control. Can't have that.

It apparent the process is not secure and it's meant to be that way. It needs transparency.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It's an open door for corruption!

Mere policy. Not even a law. Just some lousy policy.

We are weak to not force the FBI to change it. Congress sucks for not challenging it in their oversight duties.

It should be illegal, in fact, for the FBI to NOT electronically record interviews. Patrick Knowlton's story is a testament to that.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hard to change a kleptocrasy.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

it sounds more and more like, 'they won'. the US government is in disarray and the political system is upside down and our intelligence agencies lost all credibility.

let's wait and see but,

somewhere, some people, are cheering with some expensive, triply distilled vodka.

but oh my oh my

Do you know how unusual this is? Flynn waived the right to exculpatory evidence in his plea deal. That's because the 302 was altered, and everyone knows it.

Yes.

And who CAUSED this ?
WHO?

Hillary and Obama, that's WHO !

THEY destroyed American IC institutions because they used them to spy on opponents, like Third-World dictators.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: odzeandennz

let's wait and see but,

but oh my oh my

Yes.

And who CAUSED this ?
WHO?

Hillary and Obama, that's WHO !

THEY destroyed American IC institutions because they used them to spy on opponents, like Third-World dictators.

id normally refrain from pointing fingers or partisanship blame game, but when youre right, youre right.
there's no 2 ways about this.

the 8 years under Obama has tainted the IC agencies and the level of corruption is unparalleled as more and more comes to light,

i won't blame just Obama, it was his entire cabinet and the yes men (and women) feeding him a misguided agenda of governing the world instead of America.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Maybe its time to authorize and privatize our intelligence community.

Google and Apple and Yahoo and all the others already do it under the table.

Might as well end the lunacy and bring it out in the open.
edit on 18-2-2018 by Tempter because: Sp

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join