It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Chan QAnon Board Deleted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
my statement only indicates that the poster above made a statement in ignorance. nothing more.

~OveR

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Oh so do enlighten us all, how is some moron posting on a chan board any different than someone calling themselves "Z" & posting on this board.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek
well, if one had a dedicated read-only board here and verified their identity with the board owner and then posted verifiable info to validate their claims, then it might be "no different than if some guy suddenly showed up on this board & claimed "hey hey you over there, shhhh I'm a super secret dude with cool stuff to tell you""

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Oh my god the "board owner" why didn't you say so.

Golly gosh it's not like any idiot just needs to register a domain & create a "CHAN BOARD".

You know just like all the chan boards in existence, just like this board or any BBS that you post on.

You really have no clue how the net works do you.

K~

So I "own" a website, that makes me the "OWNER" according to you.
So if I start posting Mr. Z's deep dark super secret silliness you'll then regurgitate the nonsense all over the net?
Claiming it's true because me as the "owner"vouched for the super secret silliness of Mr Z.

edit on 19-2-2018 by aethertek because: Can't believe the gullibility.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ok, you win. I must be an idiot. Don't bother responding to the other points because I'm sure you can explain to me how ridiculous it is and I won't understand anyway. Nice chatting with you.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

So Q is no different than if some guy suddenly showed up on this board & claimed "hey hey you over there, shhhh I'm a super secret dude with cool stuff to tell you""

actually, it's quite different. but you obviously don't know that, do you?
Deny Ignorance....

So come on tell me the difference, besides that pathetic "oh the site owner vouches".

You claim to know so much, so "school" me, like I schooled you on how little you understand about what a "chan" board is.

Let me guess, "Chan" sounds strange & exotic to you, so it must be something "special" full of mystical secrets only those in the know can discover.

The crap Q is posting is no different than the nonsense you see posted here about "The Flat Earth".
You can probably actually find that on your precious chan too.

Along with tentacle pron, furry fantasies & all the other weird whack c5rap you find on most "chans"

K~

An educated & informed electorate huh, we're so screwed.

edit on 19-2-2018 by aethertek because: "

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You don't know me at all and your assumptions display ______ hmmmm...what's the word I'm lookin for?
I never "claimed" anything on this thread except a difference of opinion. But, please continue...it seems like you're having fun.

edit on 2/19/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

do you have any evidence that suggest who this Qanon poster is or are you making assumptions based on feelings?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You don't know me at all and your assumptions display ______ hmmmm...what's the word I'm lookin for?
I never "claimed" anything on this thread except a difference of opinion. But, please continue...it seems like you're having fun.

Yes you did, as a matter of fact I re-posted your claim in the very post you responded to.

actually, it's quite different. but you obviously don't know that, do you? Deny Ignorance....

So again tell me how some anonymous guy posting on a chan board is any different than an anonymous guy posting here on this board.

K~

Come on man you have that wann-be warez hacker capitalization crap in your user name.
You must be an "elite", so school me on the net.
edit on 19-2-2018 by aethertek because: fddgfd

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Still having fun I see. OK, I'll play in your sandbox for a few minutes.

Come on man you have that wann-be warez hacker capitalization crap in your user name.

yep. I sure do. It's a throwback from my earlier days on the web when it all started(the web)...and I'm not a hacker but you're close.

You must be an "elite", so school me on the net.

not even close but feel free to keep trying.

So again tell me how some anonymous guy posting on a chan board is any different than an anonymous guy posting here on this board.

nah, I'm good. you seem to have it all figured out.

Yes you did

No....I didn't.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So again tell me how some anonymous guy posting on a chan board is any different than an anonymous guy posting here on this board. K~

All you have to do is answer the question.
K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

so you know nothing, unless you can provide evidence in either direction

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

So tell me why some anonymous moron posting on a chan is any different than an anonymous moron posting here.

Since I know "nothing" teach me O'Wise One.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I did, but you didn't like the answer so you attacked it's weakest point, ignored the other points, made assumptions about me, and basically displayed your ignorance about the topic while simultaneously coming across as some know it all internet guru. I think I'm done entertaining you for today. again, it's been nice chatting with you.

~OveR

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: toysforadults

So tell me why some anonymous moron posting on a chan is any different than an anonymous moron posting here.

Since I know "nothing" teach me O'Wise One.

K~

No one can teach those who refuse to learn

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: XAnarchistX

what can we believe?

and that is the exact point of Q.....to muddy any water regarding our own beliefs

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if they pulled the chan threads because of legal liability.

Those Q folks are/were making some very outrageous accusations about people and I could see why 4chan would pull it, if that is the case.
edit on 19-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I did, but you didn't like the answer so you attacked it's weakest point, ignored the other points, made assumptions about me, and basically displayed your ignorance about the topic while simultaneously coming across as some know it all internet guru. I think I'm done entertaining you for today. again, it's been nice chatting with you.

~OveR

Stop posting lies, you did not answer the question.

What is the difference between a brain dead moron posting on a chan & a brain dead moron posting on this board?

You ridiculous claim asserted that the difference was "because the owner vouches for him".

a reply to: aethertek well, if one had a dedicated read-only board here and verified their identity with the board owner and then posted verifiable info to validate their claims, then it might be "no different than if some guy suddenly showed up on this board & claimed "hey hey you over there, shhhh I'm a super secret dude with cool stuff to tell you""

I proved how pointless that defense was because any idiot in the whole wide world can register a domain & create a "board" & "vouch" for anybody.

So quit spouting these ridiculous non rebuttals if you can & explain why some anonymous nobody should be believed on the net.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I would not be surprised if they pulled the chan threads because of legal liability.

Those Q folks are/were making some very outrageous accusations about people and I could see why 4chan would pull it, if that is the case.

Wouldn't be the first time.
I cant even remember how many chans I've seen come & go over the years & sometimes boom overnight, but it's usually the hosting service that drops the board as they're the one ultimately holding the bag.

K~

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join