It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Turn The Tables And Study Them?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave
Soon Worldwide 5G is going to frazel those little pesky orbs 24/7.

They are going to be so energized that they will expand and pop.

Problem with 5G is that it is for something else to enter this world - like daemons. The chemtrails are forcing the Earth's atmosphere to be to their liking. The little angel orbs are going to do a runner when 5G starts.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Soon Worldwide 5G is going to frazel those little pesky orbs 24/7.

They are going to be so energized that they will expand and pop.

Problem with 5G is that it is for something else to enter this world - like daemons. The chemtrails are forcing the Earth's atmosphere to be to their liking. The little angel orbs are going to do a runner when 5G starts.

What can we do to shield ourselves against this weapon?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029
What can we do to shield ourselves against this weapon?

Nothing.

Like people who live underneath large voltage power lines - many get leukemia sooner or later.

5G is going to kill everyone. Maybe the Transhumanists are set to tempt people into having their brain implanted into a cyborg. Then everyone becomes a immortal slave for the globalists.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the phenomena is too unpredictable to study like this

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

We need some kind of bait and then take capture their presence with measurements and recordings.

Good idea. What do they like to eat?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sure. Sounds like a good way to commit suicide. Try that.

a reply to: dfnj2015

Funny right? He says "study them" but all his plan was is "shoot them".

Its about being radical enough to provoke a response in order to use it for study.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Most of the time, yes. But when you find popular hangouts, it can be done. Sort of like the Hornet Spooklight. That thing is regular enough that some serious shenanigans could be carried out on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Study yourself.

It is the only being you can control all input and output for.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

most spooklights are just reflected traffic lights

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

edit on 20-2-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Specifically the orbs and other energies that like to make themselves known. The intelligence that is behind them seems to want attention. Why not give them that attention? They like to mess with us and carry out cattle mutilations and the like. What if we treat them as a lab rat and run some experiments like firing high power EMP waves at them, or directed microwave radiation? See what they can take or if it alters their patterns/actions. When they break into our dimension, the result is full spectrum radiation. Which if you kinda think about it, absolutely has to happen when something new manifests into the material realm. So if they produce radiation, then maybe the same thing will disrupt them.

In Layman's terms: When you're in the woods do you try to communicate with squirrels knowing they can not understand you, or speak to you or answer you? You instinctively know you're far more intelligent than the squirrels. You just look at them and keep walking, minding your business. You know they are there but it really doesn't matter. That's how aliens see us. Furthermore, your post is the equivalent of a cockroach loading a gun and shooting a monkey.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
In other words, if you don't understand something, shoot it.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
We obviously. don’t have the capacity to study the phenomenon

Wed be better off studying ourselves

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The aliens, conceding they exist for the sake of the discussion…

They must be mystified, for example, looking at the depravity of humans killing their own kids in schools…

Maybe they wonder about the vast poverty in a country where some have wealth approaching 100 billion dollars!

Yet, children in ghettos starve and live like animals not far from the stupendously rich abodes of some of these near trillonaires.

They must wonder why this species called human beings pollute the very air they ave to breathe to stay alive, and considering they have the technology to easily erase such pollution, they must have a double take and wonder, what the f___ is wrong with them?!

Then they see all the murders, rapes, crimes of violence, and the sex abuse, drug abuse, the family destruction of children, made mad within the so-called bliss of matrimony—that is that wonderful failed institution called marriage.

Then they may turn international and see the wars here and there and may even gander to look in a history book and read about all the savage barbarian wars of destruction which litter the history books with blood.

And who needs to study who?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Yes but some of us humans are very curious, that makes the scenario a little more different than a walk in the woods. Also, I will give our species credit, we can be very good at piecing together a decent theory even with just a few key puzzle pieces. And that is what we are missing, even if we could just get a corner of the puzzle, or a piece with the blue sky on it, we can put all the others in place to see more of the picture.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Why not? They dont mind ripping the insides out of our animals for some reason.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In some regards this is true, we may find many answers as we learn more about how our own intelligence works, but in the mean time, setting up an ambush for things flying around in the night sky and mutilating cattle shouldn't be off the table. Surely we could learn something, even if we only learn that they can be "provoked". There are many accounts of them flashing back or changing behavior by shining lights or lasers on them, Im just suggesting moving that up a notch or two, even if it is a hostile thing . If we learn from it, it is worth it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, like I said, humans are only curious especially with subjects like this, or at least they should be. And we can also have pride that drives this curiosity. I know if I had lights flying around at night killing my livestock, I would be a little pi**ed.
edit on 21-2-2018 by standingwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Truthfully I would not even be interested in these things if I didnt see them with my own two eyes, and I also had some stuff that happened to my family in that I believe these hidden forces were responsible for my brothers death. The things he was telling me before he died point directly to him being abducted.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

edit on 21-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join