It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Turn The Tables And Study Them?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Specifically the orbs and other energies that like to make themselves known. The intelligence that is behind them seems to want attention. Why not give them that attention? They like to mess with us and carry out cattle mutilations and the like. What if we treat them as a lab rat and run some experiments like firing high power EMP waves at them, or directed microwave radiation? See what they can take or if it alters their patterns/actions.

When they break into our dimension, the result is full spectrum radiation. Which if you kinda think about it, absolutely has to happen when something new manifests into the material realm. So if they produce radiation, then maybe the same thing will disrupt them.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave
That is very interesting but I see a problem with attempting to shoot them with....stuff. We have to find them in the act. How would we do that?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I dare say anything that can jump dimensions or ignore inertia will have some kind of sheilds. But it's worth a try. Can you identify or fund the equipment required to produce full spectrum radiation, I don't know what that is?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

If we tried that, it would be like when a dog gets rabid and goes around attacking human beings and ends up in a cage.

Wed be put in a smaller cage

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
That is very interesting but I see a problem with attempting to shoot them with....stuff. We have to find them in the act. How would we do that?

That would require going to known areas of occurrence. I know of a few. You can also maybe invite some people over who would like to "summon" them, but unbeknownst to them, down the road is another group ready to blast a few megawatt pulses of something when they appear in the sky.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I dare say anything that can jump dimensions or ignore inertia will have some kind of sheilds. But it's worth a try. Can you identify or fund the equipment required to produce full spectrum radiation, I don't know what that is?

I have no way to fund the equipment, and there are probably even legal problems with generating large directed microwaves. However, huge spotlights all trained on one spot would be fun, also some sort of pulsed EMP equipment.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

If we tried that, it would be like when a dog gets rabid and goes around attacking human beings and ends up in a cage.

Wed be put in a smaller cage

Maybe, maybe not. I do know these orb things that like to run around the sky and imitate stars are real jerks. Would be fun to get the better of them.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave OK so I have been running around my house looking for things that we could use to do this. I found my old microwave which I am pretty sure a major health hazard. I found my presentation laser pointer and my cat one that shoots out a cute paw print. And 4 pairs of old 3D glasses. I also came across some unused color printer ink!!! That is going to save me some money tomorrow! But this is what I can bring to the table. Can any of this be used and if so I will not be in the same room as this microwave when in use.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

We need some kind of bait and then take capture their presence with measurements and recordings.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Sure. Sounds like a good way to commit suicide. Try that.

a reply to: dfnj2015

Funny right? He says "study them" but all his plan was is "shoot them".
edit on 18-2-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
UFO motion detection cameras:

www.theblackvault.com...#

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Check out Willhelm Reich's cloud buster.
He claimed it repelled UFOs.
www.checktheevidence.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

So it's all about energy, that's hiding from our view expose or don't feed it and it leaves. If only we had that billion years of experience and expertise to actually do something about it?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: standingwave OK so I have been running around my house looking for things that we could use to do this. I found my old microwave which I am pretty sure a major health hazard. I found my presentation laser pointer and my cat one that shoots out a cute paw print. And 4 pairs of old 3D glasses. I also came across some unused color printer ink!!! That is going to save me some money tomorrow! But this is what I can bring to the table. Can any of this be used and if so I will not be in the same room as this microwave when in use.

I can add some paperclips they seem useful to mcgyver. A couple of pens thar have no ink and an old direct TV antenna in the garage. I figure we should be able to get something useful in an hour or so as long as I bring my Swiss army knife.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

So it's all about energy, that's hiding from our view expose or don't feed it and it leaves. If only we had that billion years of experience and expertise to actually do something about it?
If they are not being cool, you can send them away with your own mind's power.
Not all of them are assholes.
More than not seem to be alright guys.
Just tell them to go away if they are being a problem.
Humans are more powerful than most know.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Maybe , but that didn't work for abducted people who didn't want to be abducted anymore.

Planets are breeding grounds for the more evolved beings out there.

Eventually we all going to be abducted and trauma patients don't remember a bit of what happened.

See it as an invasion we never would have thought about. You can't fight what you don't see or even remembered.

Are they benevolent ,from their perspective maybe.?
Did evolution happened naturally I don't think so.

Do they have enemies as we are to our own species sometimes, Why not could be.?

Are they being studied from even a greater species if one can call it that?

If you look at fractals then it's all a circle of life .
We dominate our lower species as they dominated us throughout history.

What if Roswell was intentionally being created by them , they new the outcome and years of struggle to understand , accept and be told by the military just enough to stirring and waking up an entire ruling civilization on planet earth.

That before that had thousands of years only one believe system?

edit on 0b33America/ChicagoMon, 19 Feb 2018 05:56:33 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Feb 2018 05:56:33 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Maybe , but that didn't work for abducted people who didn't want to be abducted anymore.

Planets are breeding grounds for the more evolved beings out there.

Eventually we all going to be abducted and trauma patients don't remember a bit of what happened.

See it as an invasion we never would have thought about. You can't fight what you don't see or even remembered.

Are they benevolent ,from their perspective maybe.?
Did evolution happened naturally I don't think so.

Do they have enemies as we are to our own species sometimes, Why not could be.?

Are they being studied from even a greater species if one can call it that?

If you look at fractals then it's all a circle of life .
We dominate our lower species as they dominated us throughout history

I think these are all good points. All good points.

You've summed this up quite nicely.

but there is a way to fight back, it is possible, but it can only be done until the abductee realizes that it is abducted, and until the hunted understands it's being hunted, no progress can be made.

And right now... There aren't too many people willing to recognize that we've been enslaved, not when there is money to be made, kids to feed, bills to pay, cars to drive, and entertainment to be enjoyed...

it's checkmate... and we have to sit and wait for God to fix the problem, again, like he did in the days of Noah.
edit on 19-2-2018 by DD2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

Amen.

Actually just to sit and wait isn't my kind of thing. I would rather say 0bserve and gain information how it's al related and maybe one can anticipate or approach instinctively to whatever threat it may pose.

As the Trojanhorse always galloped through time and freed many cultures.

Luckily nature sometimes creates opportunities that toppled the rulers.

edit on 0b10America/ChicagoMon, 19 Feb 2018 06:25:10 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Feb 2018 06:25:10 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join