It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group With Ties to Obama, Clinton Calls To Restrict Overseas U.S. Military Voting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: burntheships
Well you could go to the DHS government website and read it yourself.

Or I can do as I am now, exercising my right to free speech.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Sadly, our military's votes from overseas are rarely counted. Absentee ballots are only counted if the overall vote would change. If the votes from regular polling places are close, then the absentee ballots are opened and actually counted.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
People climbed on the wrong ship. It is sinking and Democrats are beyond desperate.

Next they will be calling for the ability of illegals to vote with their smartphones.

They will do anything they can do and not go to jail for,
which is just about everything.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Sadly, our military's votes from overseas are rarely counted. Absentee ballots are only counted if the overall vote would change. If the votes from regular polling places are close, then the absentee ballots are opened and actually counted.

Any proof of this?

Never heard any such thing before.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Reydelsol

So when the Presidents calls fake news on something, then they meaning the press should not attack him for it. The purpose of the press is to inform not misinform the public. Sadly the purpose of the press as of late has become to entertaine not inform and deformed minded reporters like CNN's Acosta believes he is the story instead

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That's a bit of a misconception. They're always opened and counted. If there's not enough of them to change the outcome, the winner is just announced before they are counted. They always do get counted though.

Source
edit on 18 2 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

They are banking that this Russia narrative didnt leave a bad taste and changes things as far as typical expectations from their opposition.

Didnt people even die over it? Careers ruined, ties severed.....

What happens in 10 years when people still show resentment for the DNCs current course and direction?

How will they survive WITHOUT the Russian narrative "as is" with no further verifiable detractions?

At this point they might as well be the "Russia hacked our election" party.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

They are banking that this Russia narrative didnt leave a bad taste and changes things as far as typical expectations from their opposition.

Didnt people even die over it? Careers ruined, ties severed.....

What happens in 10 years when people still show resentment for the DNCs current course and direction?

How will they survive WITHOUT the Russian narrative "as is" with no further verifiable detractions?

At this point they might as well be the "Russia hacked our election" party.

I saw a piece recently making a similar point about the media. They've gone all in against Trump and aren't even really hiding their bias anymore, they have an "ends justify the means" mindset. But Trump is only going to be President for another 3 or 7 years. The damage they're doing to their reputations will last much longer in people's memories. Only hardcore leftists are okay with it. Most Americans aren't hyperpartisan left or right, and they don't like what they're seeing.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

They have no shame.

This is ridiculous.

But they urge illegals to vote in California.

link   

Actually I don't so I should have kept it to myself. It is something I have always heard. Probably not true so I shall hang my head and head to mumble in the corner.

link   

Actually I don't so I should have kept it to myself. It is something I have always heard. Probably not true so I shall hang my head and head to mumble in the corner.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It's not true, look a few posts above. Don't beat yourself up, we all learn new things. Now you learned a new thing, so when you see people claim the military vote doesn't get counted, you can correct them.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships LMAO vey true. And I shall toast to you sir

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
figures shaft the military and let illegals vote .
typical leftist scum .

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

People climbed on the wrong ship. It is sinking and Democrats are beyond desperate.

Next they will be calling for the ability of illegals to vote with their smartphones.

Hilarious......except it's probably coming so in that case, pretty sad.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Group With Ties to Obama, Clinton Calls To Restrict Overseas U.S. Military Voting

"Group with ties to Obama , Clinton need to cut those ties"
Those 2 are completely irrelevant today . Now they are just "crooks" and "traitors"
So , what does that make any group with ties to them ?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

No worries mate, just was
curious. I see the explanation.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
WOW!

Remember when these idiots (including the moron-in-chief, Obama) chastised us for suggesting Hillary/Dems were going to "rig" or "hack" the election. These people are clearly idiots, since there *is* no election to secure.

We were targetted with WORDS and INFORMATION, not hacking. We've been targeted with words and lies for decades, though. Often from our own government or our government's allies. Nothing to see here. Dems are still trying to use this as an excuse for their election loss. Despite the fact mere words can't change a vote - only stupid lemming sheeple can do that.

The DNC emails were leaked, not hacked. Zero proof they were hacked, since NO law enforcement agency examined their servers. Either way, that STILL doesn't count as "hacking" an election. Hacking and compromising a mail server is entirely different matter than hacking a state's election.

FYI, are the electronic voting machines even connected to the clear net? Or do they connect through somethign *similar* to NIPRNET?

Either way, if liberals are so worried about this nebulous "hacking" then why not go to paper ballots? Why not start with California, too? (We know full well why)

There WAS NO HACKING alleged to have occurred during the election. The "meddling" made no difference. And we've had several elections since 2016 Presidential, that Dems have mostly won. Problem solved. No more election interference issues.

Either time to pass a law criminalizing propaganda/disinformation (good luck with that, 1A) or move on

edit on 2/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Reydelsol

So when the Presidents calls fake news on something, then they meaning the press should not attack him for it. The purpose of the press is to inform not misinform the public. Sadly the purpose of the press as of late has become to entertaine not inform and deformed minded reporters like CNN's Acosta believes he is the story instead

Then the freemarket should regulate it.

Stop consuming fake news and it will go away.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
we already are suppressed some what, found out years ago that in certain parts of the world the snail mail absentee ballots will not be marked properly for opsec reasons and those are automatically tossed because they cannot verify where it came from.

So yea not surprised ..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join