It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Florida Shooting Happened Because of Russia Investigation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Absolutely extraordinary, I'm shocked that Trump would say this, and even more shocked that there are still fans of Trump who will defend him for saying it.

He was right, he could shoot an innocent person dead in the street, and his fans would cheer him on.

Utterly astonishing situation.

So you feel the FBI acted fine and this kind of thing is just something we will need to accept?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
Trump on Twitter:

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

Never mind that the Independent Special Counsel Mueller has nothing to do with a Florida FBI tip line.

Never mind the inconceivable fresh suffering and misery being suffered by parents, friends and family there.

Never let a good Massacre go to waste!

If the FBI hadn't been investigating Russian Interference, your children wouldn't be dead!

He is the most disgusting excuse for a human being I have ever seen in the spotlight, let alone sit in the oval office.

Sad, sick, disgusting.

It’s a tweet. If tweets are your measure of character and humanity, you’re doing it wrong.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I think the biggest problem is the FBI continually shows their incompetence. They interviewed the boston bombers let them go. Dropped the ball in Florida big time and even when they get it right show an unusual level of incompetence.

I am confused with you guys.
Are you arguing the FBI should be more aggressive following up leads while also arguing they should ignore evidence showing that Trump Campaign members had communications with and met with Russian Agents and then repeatedly lied about it and tried to cover it up?

You also are arguing that Special Counsel Mueller, who is actually the one investigating Russia, would somehow be responsible for a Florida FBI tip line?

Or are you guys arguing that the 35,000 plus employees of the FBI must cease all other investigations in order to properly respond to a tip line in Florida.

I have come to expect Trump to think like a troubled toddler, but it is fascinating to watch his followers regress to defend him.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Absolutely extraordinary, I'm shocked that Trump would say this, and even more shocked that there are still fans of Trump who will defend him for saying it.

He was right, he could shoot an innocent person dead in the street, and his fans would cheer him on.

So you feel the FBI acted fine and this kind of thing is just something we will need to accept?

Where did the poster say anything remotely close to that?

You seem to have some reading and basic comprehension deficit.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Trump on Twitter:

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

Never mind that the Independent Special Counsel Mueller has nothing to do with a Florida FBI tip line.

Never mind the inconceivable fresh suffering and misery being suffered by parents, friends and family there.

If the FBI hadn't been investigating Russian Interference, your children wouldn't be dead!

He is the most disgusting excuse for a human being I have ever seen in the spotlight, let alone sit in the oval office.

Sad, sick, disgusting.

It’s a tweet. If tweets are your measure of character and humanity, you’re doing it wrong.

Normally I would give your post some thought and respond, but seeing as you are a proponent of the idea that peoples words are stripped of all substance once written on the internet, I will treat your words accordingly as meaningless.

Your posting history actually makes sense now. Thank you for the guidance.

edit on 19-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Trump on Twitter:

Sad, sick, disgusting.

Normally I would give your post some thought and respond, but seeing as you are a proponent of the idea that peoples words are stripped of all substance once written on the internet, I will treat your words accordingly as a meaningless.

Complete misrepresentation of my point, but that’s to be expected from someone who bases their skewed world view on tweets.
edit on 19-2-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Trump on Twitter:

Sad, sick, disgusting.

Normally I would give your post some thought and respond, but seeing as you are a proponent of the idea that peoples words are stripped of all substance once written on the internet, I will treat your words accordingly as a meaningless.

Complete misrepresentation of my point, but that’s to be expected from someone who bases their skewed world view on tweets.

I am sorry. I'd take this post seriously, but my buddy Les has repeatedly explained that people's words, opinions and ideas are meaningless once posted on the internet.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Where did the poster say anything remotely close to that?

You seem to have some reading and basic comprehension deficit.

that's rich coming from you. Should I route all my posts through you from now on, or am I still free to ask questions to other members here?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Trump on Twitter:

Sad, sick, disgusting.

Uh what? Trump is right.

Too bad you dont see that and just trash him instead.

I really don't get your line of thinking.

The FBI messed this up,yet you still want to blame Trump.

Good lord.

edit on 19-2-2018 by nightstalker78 because: error

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Trump on Twitter:

Sad, sick, disgusting.

I am sorry. I'd take this post seriously, but my buddy Les has repeatedly explained that people's words, opinions and ideas are meaningless once posted on the internet.

I’ve never said that. I suppose I should have put it in a tweet for you.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nightstalker78

Too bad that you have no problem with him intrumentalizing dead kids for political crap like that.

Did you fools sleep through 9/11 forums and the whole War with Terror as well? Even if he would have a point there - it looks desperate and shameless to mention his pesky rascal problems on that occasion. Poor grieving parents, they deserved more decency and compassion from their head of state.

#NoHolyFather
#DonInnocenzia

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

wow he said same thing i did .
local school failed the victims . they knew shooter was a possible threat but they let him in to school with a rifle bag

local police knew he was a threat but ignored it. they wasted no time on 2/15 to pat themselves on back by breaking into general hospital to say who caught the shooter and pat fire dept on back to even tho it is reported they took 30 minutes to respond to scene . in my town of 600 with local deputies/ems 10 miles away it take 10 to 15 minutes for a response

fbi was told he was a threat and chose to ignore it. while they too busy wasting money for 18 months with only a few russian social media trolls to show for there efforts. they known to be a corrupt institution that loves to useentrapment in there cases.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Trump on Twitter:

Sad, sick, disgusting.

I’ve never said that. I suppose I should have put it in a tweet for you.

Thanks for clarifying Les!

So when is it acceptable to associate the President with his own written statements?

I have so often heard you complain how ridiculous it is that people would take the words that leave Trump's mouth and keyboards seriously.

Could you take this opportunity to explain when it is appropriate to listen to the President and when it is not?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightstalker78

Trump on Twitter:

Sad, sick, disgusting.

I really don't get your line of thinking.

And I don't understand yours.

The FBI messed this up,yet you still want to blame Trump.

The FBI messed up and Trump wants to blame the Special Counsel investigation into Russian Interference for the school shooting.

How does your brain come up with the cluster-eff of cognition you posted? Did you read his tweet?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

fbi was told he was a threat and chose to ignore it. while they too busy wasting money for 18 months with only a few russian social media trolls to show for there efforts.

The FBI has 35,000 plus employees.
This was a failed FBI Tip Line in Florida.
Special Counsel Mueller, not the FBI, is investigating why Team Trump has repeatedly met with and communicated with Agents of Russia and then repeatedly lied and falsified testimony to cover up the fact.

You spoke of how the School System failed in this scenario, my question is given the facts above, how did our education system fail you?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Trump is right! FBI is too busy trying to cover their as**s because of what they did to protect Hillary and what they did to allow spying on Trump. Libtards need to understand that their pathetic attempts at forcing political correctness is rightfully viewed as a denial of the truth. The FBI should be doing their jobs instead of using their power and authority to assist their preferences in the political process.

And OP, here you come, crying and complaining because Trump says the truth. Pitiful!
edit on 19-2-2018 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So when is it acceptable to associate the President with his own written statements?

I have so often heard you complain how ridiculous it is that people would take the words that leave Trump's mouth and keyboards seriously.

Could you take this opportunity to explain when it is appropriate to listen to the President and when it is not?

Always associate the president to his own statements. But understand that words differ from actions. It's simple.

As you plainly stated, you were disgusted by a tweet. In other words, you were disgusted by a minor piece of expression, thoughts, words and letters on a screen. The problem isn't Trump's words, but how you handle you yourself when met with another's thoughts.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Always associate the president to his own statements. But understand that words differ from actions.

Are you telling me actions speak louder than words? That is brilliant! You should make that a saying or something.

Glad we can finally agree that the President deserves to be associated with his own words.

Curious though, is not the President typing his thoughts onto his phone for Millions of Americans to see also an "action"?

As you plainly stated, you were disgusted by

His statement on the massacre and immediately and desperately trying to blame the tragedy on the investigation into he and his campaigns own potential criminal or treasonous activities.

In other words, you were disgusted by a minor piece of expression, thoughts, words and letters on a screen.

You mean the principle and celebrated method in which our President claims to speak directly to the people and let them know his positions and opinions?

His chosen form of communication?

His only unscripted interactions with the public?

His open line of communication with the public that he has fought to maintain?

Alas, how unfortunate you choose to dismiss Statements by the president of the United States as simply "words and letters on a screen".

The problem isn't Trump's words, but how you handle you yourself when met with another's thoughts.

Oh...So it is not the speaker to blame for their words, but the listener?

I'll have to ponder that turd posing as a nugget of wisdom for a while and get back to you.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Are you telling me actions speak louder than words? That is brilliant! You should make that a saying or something.

Glad we can finally agree that the President deserves to be associated with his own words.

Curious though, is not the President typing his thoughts onto his phone for Millions of Americans to see also an "action"?

I'm glad you could finally figure it out. Now all you have to do is reign in those emotions.

You mean the principle and celebrated method in which our President claims to speak directly to the people and let them know his positions and opinions?

His chosen form of communication?

His only unscripted interactions with the public?

His open line of communication with the public that he has fought to maintain?

Alas, how unfortunate you choose to dismiss Statements by the president of the United States as simply "words and letters on a screen".

They are words on a screen. The fact that your world will get a lot better by simply laying off twitter for a while is indicative of your problem.

Oh...So it is not the speaker to blame for their words, but the listener?

I'll have to ponder that turd posing as a nugget of wisdom for a while and get back to you.

Yes, you're to blame for how you handle your emotions, how your react, and how you feel. Unless, like usual, you'll continue to blame someone else. Yes, you ponder that because you obviously cannot understand it.
edit on 19-2-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If the tweet had simply omitted the lines about the Russia investigation, it would have been fine. The fact he added that bit was a cheap maneuver on his part to use a tragedy for his personal political gain. It's sad he did it - and sad people support him doing it. I doubt there is anything he could do that would upset his most loyal sheep however, especially on this board. He is defended on -anything- he says or does, and anything that can't be explained away is considered "not a big deal." "I knew he wasn't a saint.. so what if he cheated on his wife, that's not why I voted for him."

It's funny how if it's a guy you support, it doesn't really matter which way the moral compass points.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join