It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Florida Shooting Happened Because of Russia Investigation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: starviego
Trump is absolutely right. Heads should roll at the FBI.

So you believe this happened because the FBI was spending too much time investigating Russia's involvement in the 2016 US election?

Yes.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They need to start using the people at Quantico sooner.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
a reply to: soberbacchus

Trump didn't say the school was shot up because of the Russia investigation, he said it was shot up because the FBI missed all of the obvious signals indicating an attack would happen - which the FBI admitted.
Everything he said was true. Stop trying to spin things to attack the president.

Why did the egotistical jerk have to say anything?
Don't you think the parents of these kids have suffered enough without some want to be hard a## trying to use it to boost his ratings.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis
a reply to: smurfy

No one said they were wasting time on Russia. The wasted time is on Russian collusion. Big difference. Two separate issues.

No, it's not collusion, it's Criminal Collusion...and they are not wasting any time on it, they already have at least three people involved helping them....unless that's CNN and the rest, (except Fox of course)...duh! fake news.

But I guess you don't read or listen so good...it must be the water!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
It is up to us to form a culture where people don't feel the desire to mass murder (a culture leading us to ultra hate and despair).
I wanna see a national discussion about how important being nice and respecting your schoolmates is. Then I wanna see us use that to create change.

Thanks.

That''s a way to go,
but Ironically Trump is not the peacemaker, it wasn't so long ago he wanted some guys hung regardless if they hadn't done anything...which they hadn't.
And of course, he would like to smash someone in the face...or ask someone to do it for him when it suits...some President that is.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There is something very sinister happening with all these shootings and tragedies and the FBI and CIA too, need to be completely over hauled. JFK wanted to dis-mantle the CIA and the FBI have become an extension of them. I am suggesting that they are actually complaisant in allowing these shootings to happen to further the agenda to dis-arm America and ring in the NWO. THEY are the disgusting ones allowing our Children to Die.

Judge Jeanine speaks the TRUTH here.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I am not really so surprised anymore by the stuff he says and tweets.

What does still surprise me is how his supporters continue to stand by him despite him tweeting rubbish like this.

I often wonder what he would have to say or do for them to get their heads out of the sand.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
There is something very sinister happening with all these shootings and tragedies and the FBI and CIA too, need to be completely over hauled. JFK wanted to dis-mantle the CIA and the FBI have become an extension of them. I am suggesting that they are actually complaisant in allowing these shootings to happen to further the agenda to dis-arm America and ring in the NWO. THEY are the disgusting ones allowing our Children to Die.

Judge Jeanine speaks the TRUTH here.

I am sure when all these men and women who worked so hard to get a college degree so they could apply for the f.b.I are guilty. Get real. What would you have them do fire all 35000 and let judge Jeanine pick new ones. Your accusing all these people of being courpt on the word of TV personality seeking ratings. Seems our illustrious leader has entered your small brain.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

I can't help you to see what you don't want to see. My opinion is based on MUCH more then Judge Jeanine's comments. Do you not find it odd that back in 1991 Bill Cooper, former military with top security clearances told the public what the plan was to dis-arm America through school shootings ? Have you ever heard of MK-ultra, this "broken" kid was a perfect candidate. Anyways, God Bless us all...

see a pattern here
www.sott.net...

edit on 18-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

You can’t honestly believe that crap.

Colombine was almost 20 years ago and even after sandy hook both had changed. So if this were true why has nothing changed.

The only logical conclusion is that you shouldn’t believe everything you read.

That on its own debunks those claims

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Colombine was almost 20 years ago and even after sandy hook both had changed. So if this were true why has nothing changed.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
I am sure the person who was informed will be dealt with, because they were informed.

They probably did trace the ISP address, but the inquiry came to an abrupt end when that address turned out to be from McLean, Virginia or the Pentagon.

originally posted by: kurthall
Also why doesn't trump hold an EMERGENCY meeting, and DO SOMETHING, instead of going off to Mara Largo YET AGAIN!!

"DO SOMETHING"

What would you recommend? Of course we know "do something" is just a euphemism for gun seizures. Which is of course the goal of those who implement these mass shooting covert operations.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Whether he is right or not for saying it, it is a very stupid thing to say. These people are suffering at the loss of their children and Trump makes it about himself.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: starviego
Trump is absolutely right. Heads should roll at the FBI.

So you believe this happened because the FBI was spending too much time investigating Russia's involvement in the 2016 US election?

Just a sidenote: Independent Counsel Mueller is heading that investigation and their are 35,000 people that work at the FBI.

Yeah, what do you attribute it to?

Obstruction because he fired Comey?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Whether he is right or not for saying it, it is a very stupid thing to say. These people are suffering at the loss of their children and Trump makes it about himself.

Didn't see you up there.

Why?

Not invited?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But believe the FBI, right?

The IC is always right.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I think the biggest problem is the FBI continually shows their incompetence. They interviewed the boston bombers let them go. Dropped the ball in Florida big time and even when they get it right show an unusual level of incompetance.

They actually prevented a school bombing

"Tampa police charged a 17-year-old expelled student from Freedom High School with planning to set off an explosive device at the school on the first day of classes next week."
Sounds like a job well done right? Well not so fast any credit the FBI earned is quickly face-palmed away, however, after reading Cano's Facebook status update only a few days prior to the raid, "The weirdest thing happened today ... when my homie was trying to connect to a wireless network the connections list came up and one of them was called: FBI_SURVEILLANCE_VAN… It was weird..." For a government agency that's built its sterling reputation on being secretive, that's pretty bad.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: network dude

What exactly are you advocating the fbi should have done? Seriously.

The US is a country of over 320 million people, which prides itself on freedom speech... Every single day theirs probably thousands of troubled young people talking all kinds of dark nonsense on social media sites... Are you actually suggesting the fbi should just be ignoring the right of free speech?

Just physically head out to investigate and harass very single individual who expresses troubling thoughts over the internet?

you know, I am not sure. I just know this kid was screaming for attention, and when he didn't get it, he manufactured his own. Cops came to his house like 36 times. Posting on social media that you are going to shoot up the school, if that isn't a cry for help, I haven't heard one.

I think at least, they should have interviewed him. At best, they should have asked that a counselor be assigned to him. And I know they don't do that, but they should.

I don't think the FBI is solely responsible, but they do have some responsibility here I think.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Get over it, he has a damn good point IMO. The FBI has bigger fish to fry than this Russia nonsense

Not sure that one old Enemy/Superpower meddling in the democratic vote of another superpower could be seen as nonsense.

That might be the most asinine thing written on this thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Absolutely extraordinary, I'm shocked that Trump would say this, and even more shocked that there are still fans of Trump who will defend him for saying it.

He was right, he could shoot an innocent person dead in the street, and his fans would cheer him on.

Utterly astonishing situation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join