It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Florida Shooting Happened Because of Russia Investigation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The world doesn't respect us lol. They fear us because we have bigger and stronger weapons. That's it.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I agree with him. If the FBI would have done their JOB.... They knew all about this before it happened. They had the ability to stop it. They were warned. Instead of investigating the perp, they investigated the guy who reported the perp.

For that, they should be disbanded. So I say to those families....

It was the FBI that is to blame for the deaths of those children as much as it is the gunman. They had the knowledge. They had the warnings. They chose to do nothing.

If they spent as much energy on what was given to them to stop all of that needless death, that they spent on investigating the Russia problem, that of course came out to SQUAT, those kids would still be alive!!!

The obvious is right there in front of your faces. If you want to blame Trump, then you go right ahead but just know... I have no respect for you as a human being. Not because you dislike Trump. I don't care if you hate the guys guts... that's your right. I loose all respect because you're pointing the finger at someone who had zero to do with it when you should be pointing the finger at an organization who failed at THEIR JOB!

It disgusts me to know that people actually believe this BS. You disrespect the lives of those children by allowing total BS to muck up your sanity. Are there seriously people in this world that are just that damn stupid?

The simple fact that you got that many stars and flags from people who actually believe this crock is shameful. It just goes to show just how sad of a state we live in when we have to live along side people this damn ignorant.

edit on 18-2-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

What about liberals using dead kids to push gun control?
Are you OK with that?

Gun Control is not just a Liberal Issue and a Gun was used to murder these kids.
The shooter killed Children of Republicans and Democrats alike.
It's a topic worth debating openly in Congress.
Prominent Republican Donor Issues Ultimatum on Assault Weapons
www.nytimes.com...

And if you think the parents and kids in Broward County Florida are just a bunch of "Liberals" I can't help you.
They have earned the right to talk about Gun Control.

The Russian investigation is a Trump issue and had nothing to do with the murdered children.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Trump is absolutely right. Heads should roll at the FBI.

The people working on the trump camp Russian meddling are not the same people who would have worked on the Florida case. Yes the FBI dropped the ball, but there are 1000's of people who work for the FBI...I am sure the person who was informed will be dealt with, because they were informed. Man you trumptards are just blind.

Also why doesn't trump hold an EMERGENCY meeting, and DO SOMETHING, instead of going off to Mara Largo YET AGAIN!!

So you and trump can sit and spin!!

edit on 18-2-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The world doesn't respect us lol. They fear us because we have bigger and stronger weapons. That's it.

No one in the world fears Trump. He's the most useful idiot in the room at every meeting.

edit on 18-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: starviego
Trump is absolutely right. Heads should roll at the FBI.

The people working on the trump camp Russian meddling are not the same people who would have worked on the Florida case.

Anytime you find yourself explaining simple, basic facts a child could understand it is a lost cause to begin with.

35,000+ employees of the FBI.
And Mueller, not the FBI is investigating Russia's involvement in the 2016 Elections.

Folks that believe a failed tip line at the FBI Field office in FL was due to the Russian investigation?
Full Trumptardation.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Now all of his supporters will start saying the same thing. I guarantee it.

Funny.. I said the same thing the day it happened. You can see the proof of it in one of the previous threads some days ago.

So you're wrong! Trump agrees with ME!
edit on 18-2-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You have to buy into the whole Trump Russian collusion BS to even follow your train of thought.

The liberals are shamelessly exploiting this tragedy. And forgetting the victims. It's all political. Even you are exploiting this to bash Trump. What good are doing for the victims? None.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The FBI failed to investigate. The blood of those kids is on their hands.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You have to buy into the whole Trump Russian collusion BS to even follow your train of thought.

What confuses you. Were you able to read and understand his tweet?

The liberals are shamelessly exploiting this tragedy. And forgetting the victims. It's all political. Even you are exploiting this to bash Trump.

Have you seen the Tweets to Trump from Broward County Teens and Survivors? Now THEY are exploiting this tragedy and forgetting about the victims...but wait..they are the victims...hmmm..I am sure you will explain it to me somehow, but I know they are wrong to be angry at Heir Trump, cuz you tell me so.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Like I said earlier. Misguided anger. Be angry at the shooter. That's it.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Like I said earlier. Misguided anger. Be angry at the shooter. That's it.

And the FBI for investigating Russia.
Don't forget to be angry about the Russia investigation whilst doling out blame for these dead children.

edit on 18-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Seems like your more angry with Trump then you are the shooter. You know...the guy who killed the kids? Or did you hatred for Trump blind you?
edit on 18-2-2018 by Ursushorribilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The liberals are shamelessly exploiting this tragedy. And forgetting the victims. It's all political. Even you are exploiting this to bash Trump. What good are doing for the victims? None.

Really? because FLORIDA IS PISSED AT TRUMP! YOUR WRONG AGAIN....SO MUCH LOSING.

Here is what PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE SHOOTING ARE SAYING ABOUT TRUMP...

There IS collusion, you clown. Get your head out of your ass & do something about what happened AT MY SCHOOL. This is the REAL NEWS. You came to Florida & didn’t talk to me, my students or my coworkers. You had a photo op & played golf. YOU are a disgrace to MY country.
twitter.com...

That is a tweet from a TEACHER AT THE SCHOOL!!!! There are tons MORE....From STUDENTS TOO..

Oh my god. 17 OF MY CLASSMATES AND FRIENDS ARE GONE AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO MAKE THIS ABOUT RUSSIA???!! HAVE A DAMN HEART. You can keep all of your fake and meaningless “thoughts and prayers”.

these are real people who were there DOTARD....And there are more, get your head out of your butt and STOP STICKING UP AND LYING FOR HIM.

SO whatever the hell world you live in, its not one where people are tolerating trump any more!!! He is a LIAR.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Seems like your more angry with Trump then you are the shooter.

One is in Jail and the other the WH.

One is being held responsible for their actions, the other is not.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The very first tweet says..."there is collusion, you clown".
Can't take anything serious after that.

Can't really take you seriously either with the grade school name calling

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What is Trump responsible for?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The very first tweet says..."there is collusion, you clown".
Can't take anything serious after that.

SO you cant read what a teacher said that had her students were shot in front of her, since you can not give her the decency of reading her thoguhts...Forget you, your opinon is worthless to me. Her tweet will not go away if you read it or not. Your too blinded whith your man crush trump.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I don't even like Trump. That's what makes you look so silly and ridiculous.
That teacher cared so much about the kids she had to mention collusion? Her tweet is worthless.
Knowing that all eyes are going to be on her...what does she do? She politicizes it. Russian Collusion!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

What is Trump responsible for?

Page one, first post, the Tweet in the OP.

The rest of the list is so long it would crash the ATS servers.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join