It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Florida Shooting Happened Because of Russia Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: soberbacchus

a reply to: soberbacchus

No, it couldn't possibly be him pointing out that the FBI's priorities are in the wrong place.

What does the investigation into Russian Interference by Special Counsel Robert Mueller have to do with a failed FBI Tip-Line in Florida or a school shooting in Florida?

Nothing. And the president isn't trying to insinuate otherwise.

Nope. He even concluded the tweet by explaining that they needed to "get back to basics".
"Back to basics" as in "away from" his previous sentence about Russia Investigation, and "basics" as in the Florida Tip Line Failure.

You have to suspend your ability to comprehend basic sentence structure to argue he was not relating the two.

edit on 18-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

No one said they were wasting time on Russia. The wasted time is on Russian collusion. Big difference. Two separate issues.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thanks for my daily LULZ.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ursushorribilis

If you paraphrase that's what he said. If you direct quote him he blamed the Russian investigation.

It's just another way to smear his own justice department.
This would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn serious.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Can we all just agree that the FBI failed us again?
Perhaps if they weren't so busy creating terrorists out of unstable private citizens or meddling in elections they could do the main thing they are tasked with doing?

Me thinks that's Trumps point here and I agree with him.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That's a direct quote. So where he said it is...Right there.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Its not his justice department. It's the people's. And the FBI failed the people.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

Do you disagree that there was and is ENORMOUS effort to prove Russian collusion?

There is ZERO effort by the FBI's 35,000+ agents to "prove" Russian Collusion.
There is an effort by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to "investigate" all things related to Russia and the 2016 Presidential election.

Now please explain how Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election hobbled an FBI Tip line in Florida?

Trump is sick in the head.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Can we all just agree that the FBI failed us again?
Perhaps if they weren't so busy creating terrorists out of unstable private citizens or meddling in elections they could do the main thing they are tasked with doing?

Trump Jr?

link   

No, it couldn't possibly be him pointing out that the FBI's priorities are in the wrong place.

What does the investigation into Russian Interference by Special Counsel Robert Mueller have to do with a failed FBI Tip-Line in Florida or a school shooting in Florida?

Nope. He even concluded the tweet by explaining that they needed to "get back to basics".
"Back to basics" as in "away from" his previous sentence about Russia Investigation, and "basics" as in the Florida Tip Line Failure.

You have to suspend your ability to comprehend basic sentence structure to argue he was not relating the two.

There you go again.

Look, there isn't much more I can say.. you and others are free to project whatever you want if it helps you reach your narrative.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He seems to think the Russia thing has them spread too thin.

The FBI is supposed to be apolitical, clearly they have wasted
precious resources on dirty political hack jobs.

They are at fault here, no way around it.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Where's the outrage towards the FBI from liberals? They are attacking Trump for calling out the FBI who was admittedly wrong.

In one breathe liberals say that Trumps attacking the FBI by blaming them for the shooting, while also blaming Trump for the shooting.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Look, there isn't much more I can say..

Agreed.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Look, there isn't much more I can say..

Agreed.

No you're not allowed to agree with me. I'm a Trump supporter, you know?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Trump didn't say the school was shot up because of the Russia investigation, he said it was shot up because the FBI missed all of the obvious signals indicating an attack would happen - which the FBI admitted.
Everything he said was true. Stop trying to spin things to attack the president.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Nothing. Just another trump jab at the guys making a case against him.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis
Where's the outrage towards the FBI from liberals? They are attacking Trump for calling out the FBI who was admittedly wrong.

They are attacking Trump for being the WORST PRESIDENT EVER and taking advantage of murdered kids to claim that if his campaign wasn't being investigated for for covering up and lying repeatedly about meeting with Russian agents during the 2016 campaign, the FBI would have been focused on a Florida tip Line.

He really is a special kind of sick.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So after this tragedy, your not making a thread about important aspects of it?

Perhaps, was he on drugs(illegal or dr. supplied) or what led him to do this?

No, we get this, "Trump on Twitter:

Cause that's important to this case...

Did trump know about it before hand?
Could he have prevented it?

No?

Well could he bring them back?

No?

So he has nothing to do with this.

"Never let a good Massacre go to waste! "

Your are right, which is what you have done, by making it political, by making Trump a thing during all this.

"If the FBI hadn't been investigating Russian Interference, your children wouldn't be dead! "

Could you say for certain he is wrong?

"He is the most disgusting excuse for a human being I have ever seen in the spotlight, let alone sit in the oval office. "

Opinions and feelings, add nothing, they aren't a fact.

"Sad, sick, disgusting. "

Agreed, this thread and your intent is indeed.

edit on 18-2-2018 by Black_Fox because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So we can't read now is that it? You're going to fill us in on what is says.
I've seen this before. Don't pay attention to what he says. What he means is _______________.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't see how anyone can even open their mouths about Trump when Obama actually helped lay the groundwork that could destabilize the entire planet.

It sounds extreme, but what do you think would happen if the US goes crazy?

Politicians keeping the heat off their scams by destabilizing their own country just enough with race, party, sex, sexual orientation, etc...forever

Psycho Obama legalized propaganda, surprise, now the world is going to hell.

With the Smith Mundt act in place, these shootings can be legally faked now.

As long as idiots have a target to whine about, it's all good.

They will keep rigging the game, and you will continue to fall into the distraction pit.

"Oh, my feels, did you hear what he said this time?"

"How should I react?"

We have enough problems with over-taxation, right-removal/ bad laws in this country and I'm surrounded by facebook retards that want to dictate reality with their emotions.

Free speech is cool and all, but you need to realize it can have consequences.

You are partaking in a behavior that takes freedom away. You are spreading an emotional distraction.

Your behavior is really bad and I am not sure if you have the ability to see it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join