It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Florida Shooting Happened Because of Russia Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Trump on Twitter:

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

Never mind that the Independent Special Counsel Mueller has nothing to do with a Florida FBI tip line.

Never mind the inconceivable fresh suffering and misery being suffered by parents, friends and family there.

Never let a good Massacre go to waste!

If the FBI hadn't been investigating Russian Interference, your children wouldn't be dead!

He is the most disgusting excuse for a human being I have ever seen in the spotlight, let alone sit in the oval office.

Sad, sick, disgusting.

+43 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Trump is absolutely right. Heads should roll at the FBI.
edit on 18-2-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Trump is absolutely right. Heads should roll at the FBI.

So you believe this happened because the FBI was spending too much time investigating Russia's involvement in the 2016 US election?

Just a sidenote: Independent Counsel Mueller is heading that investigation and their are 35,000 people that work at the FBI.
edit on 18-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Where did he say such nonsense? What hyperbole..

No, it couldn't possibly be him pointing out that the FBI's priorities are in the wrong place.

You guys kill me.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I highly doubt that that shooting is at all related to the Russia investigation. Sometimes I wonder about Trump and Twitter, a Wise man does not talk as much as he does, he should not be allowed to post on social media without it being screened, I think all presidents and politicians going forward should have that regulation. It would be better for our civilization if it was since many of them have lost self control of what they say. The media is actually trying to get our congressmen to say things they can twist. The questions are bait so they can make it appear different, even when a politician says no comment, they twist it into a negative thing. Bad world we are creating these days, I can see this chaotic trend destroying civilization.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

He said the FBI could of and should of done more. Is this not true? The FBI admitted this.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

No, it couldn't possibly be him pointing out that the FBI's priorities are in the wrong place.

What does the investigation into Russian Interference by Special Counsel Robert Mueller have to do with a failed FBI Tip-Line in Florida or a school shooting in Florida?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

He said the FBI could of and should of done more. Is this not true? The FBI admitted this.

I am not sure you read the whole tweet.

Or at least you are pretending you didn't.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

LOL, and I'm pretty sure you are projecting what you want it to say, instead of EXACTLY what it DOES say.
But if it makes you feel better, it's all Trump;'s fault. All of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I read the tweet. Let's break it down.

"Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable."

Do you agree with this? I think most people do. Especially the FBI who publicly admits they should of and could of done more.

"They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!"

Do you disagree that there was and is ENORMOUS effort to prove Russian collusion?

Is the investigation a direct reason why the FBI dropped the ball? Probably not. However, in this instance, the FBI did fail the kids. And the fact that so much effort was put into defaming Trump and soooo little effort went in protecting these children's life needs to be addressed.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

He is the most disgusting excuse for a human being I have ever seen in the spotlight, let alone sit in the oval office.

Sad, sick, disgusting.

That is true,
The trouble is, why are so many people, (apart from the huge number of trolls, that is) why are they not seeing it all for what it really is, and not seeing him for what he really is, and what he's doing.
Do people actually have be told officially that something did go wrong officially in regard to Cruz..that's a no brainer.
But to throw in the Russia investigation as a reason why, deserves no less than a good kick in the arse.
Anyway, he's forgotton that he's already said this is a 'mental' problem...but then, when he said that, it was because he didn't want to mention the word, 'GUNS' !

edit on 18-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What does the investigation into Russian Interference by Special Counsel Robert Mueller have to do with a failed FBI Tip-Line in Florida or a school shooting in Florida?

Nothing. And the president isn't trying to insinuate otherwise. He is simply telling them to get their priorities straight by reminding them that they've been wasting their time on Russia.

Your title and OP is pure hyperbole. But I expect no less from a group of people that are clearly drunk off hate and are incapable of viewing anything outside of their negative little bubble.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Trump is like a kid, he's an adult child just playing the blame game ....sad.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Apparently they can only work one case at a time. Or so he thinks.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

He seems to think the Russia thing has them spread too thin.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
FBI is wasting their time on bs Russia investigations and potheads.

Get it together FBI.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis

I read the tweet. Let's break it down.

"They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!"

Thanks..So when he says "get back to basics"...
Immediately after A) Florida massacre
and B) Russia Investigation

he is talking about Russia Investigation vs. FBI tip-line failure and the two being related.

Bizarre to have to explain basic syntax and the meaning of one word following another.

link   

Nothing. And the president isn't trying to insinuate otherwise. He is simply telling them to get their priorities straight by reminding them that they've been wasting their time on Russia.

Your title and OP is pure hyperbole. But I expect no less from a group of people that are clearly drunk off hate and are incapable of viewing anything outside of their negative little bubble.

They ain't wasting (your hyperbole)time on Russia, that's a fact already...take your lid out of the sand.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

By the FBI's own admission, they didn't do their job. So if anyone gets the impression that they aren't capable, it's because of their own actions.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Get over it, he has a damn good point IMO. The FBI has bigger fish to fry than this Russia nonsense or any of the other politicized narratives and agenda's they can't seem to help but defend. They F'd up and to some degree need to be held accountable for their actions or lack of, such as the Florida shooting case.

It's also extremely hard to watch our taxpayer dollars being spent on this Russian Three Ring Circus BS. I'm sure we're easily into the billions by now, for what?.......not a damn thing.

edit on 18-2-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join