It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I never said Russia didn't meddle in election

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you don’t think he’s done anything to help Americans you’re deliberately keeping your eyes shut. He’s tried harder to make positive changes for Americans in his first year of office than many other presidents. He’s succeeding at some and been stonewalled on others.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kurthall

I think your getting fatigued from being wrong all the time. That'll happen when you trust what you hear instead of share what you read.

Like I said, dude your wrong, you will never admit it. Russia got your boy in office. The truth hurts but it is the truth. Also if you cant see that trump is the biggest hypocrite, liar to ever grace the White House, I guess there is no hope for you. Next two weeks someone in trumps camp will go down, I am calling it.

Even if they don't, Trump is still a liar, anyone with half a brain can verify that he was and is lying about Russia. Just look at all of the FOOTAGE of him lying.

You’re off your rocker if you think Russia made hilldog lose. Many didn’t like hilldog period.

Many supported stronger border control, companies coming back here and bringing jobs back etc etc etc.

But by all means keep the losing tears flowing. Perhaps Ewoks are next to blame on the dem loss.

Nope, not off my Rocker, I am basing it on a few things, what the indictments states, thousands of employees in a MUTI MILLION dollar corporation, with just one job, to get trump in office, Smear Hillary.

What the FBI said.

And the fact He lost the popular vote by MILLIONS and the states he swung, were not by a landslide. Easily those people were swayed. Russia did not have to sway that many votes, and I am sure they did.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

No. THAT was diplomacy.

Just blizz out and trust your secret services on any and all matters of national security, the SS short cut is a mere coincidence and a Paperclip clips paper. Paper!

#Don'tReleaseTheMemo

Where was I? Ah ja...

Enjoy the lies!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just want to be serious for a small moment.

Does anyone here realize that since Russia started meddling in our elections, there has not been ONE SIGHTING AT ALL of unicorns in America?

America has lost her innocence.

Trump has to be the devil.

Okay, that's all I had to say.

Now lets continue with the silliness.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It's hilarious watching Trump try to publicly back track his previous statements. And even funnier watching his little minions try to do the same.

It's not a good day to be a Trumper.

youtu.be...

If someone can embed that YouTube vid, please do. It debunks this entire thread.

It's from July of last year at a press event with Poland's president. When asked about foreign interference in the election, Trump states specifically " I think it was Russia and I think it could've been other people and other countries "
edit on 18-2-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

And the fact He lost the popular vote by MILLIONS and the states he swung, were not by a landslide. Easily those people were swayed. Russia did not have to sway that many votes, and I am sure they did.

And the fact that millions of undocumented citizens voted for Hillary doesn’t play into the equation?

You meed to get control on this voting issue with no ID, it’s ridiculous that it isn’t monitored more carefully. The dems won’t want it because it will stop the millions of elegal voters voting for them.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

link   
Trump actually stated early in his presidency, after he was shown by the FBI, that the Russians did meddle in the election. Right after he was elected he did say they weren't, but he was not shown the evidence that they did, you cannot accept something without some evidence to show it is real. He has stated that he and his campaign did not collude with the Russians, that actually is a half truth. The Russians actually targeted many americans in disguise, they started rumors. They have been doing this for years, it is not new, the FBI has stated in the past and is still stating it would have not effected the results of the election.

I don't even blame the Russians, that practice of trying to spread propaganda is actually legal, lots of countries do it. Until they make it illegal world wide, which the USA will never approve of, it will remain legal and it can not be used to stick sanctions against a country. Is this practice right, no, but deception is running the world, Europe and the USA use this a lot, so does Russia. China doesn't seem to do nearly as much of this, the Muslim countries do it in a different way. Even religions do this to each other to gain members of their religion. Science also uses this technique to get us to support their expensive research, again in a different way. We are just talking about what they now refer to as fake news, even the desired political affiliation of News agencies is included in this same concept.

If we make Fake news illegal, we must make all fake news illegal. Would that be paradise if everyone told the truth or would those who love deceiving others feel they have been sent to hell.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just want to be serious for a small moment.

Does anyone here realize that since Russia started meddling in our elections, there has not been ONE SIGHTING AT ALL of unicorns in America?

America has lost her innocence.

Trump has to be the devil.

Okay, that's all I had to say.

But there has been an increase on sightings of bronies 😏
edit on 18-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No, that's my happy Happy time.

You might be confusing the screen with your window. Again.

Lead the way and buy a Diogenius, Mr. Presents?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

And the fact that millions of undocumented citizens voted for Hillary doesn’t play into the equation?

You meed to get control on this voting issue with no ID, it’s ridiculous that it isn’t monitored more carefully. The dems won’t want it because it will stop the millions of elegal voters voting for them.

Your "undocumented immigrants voted" was put to rest and debunked.....What other "alternative facts" Do you believe....here you go I am giving you the knowledge....Now prove me wrong. BTW a propaganda website doesn't cut it.

Here is what your report sa

"Report: 3 million votes in presidential election cast by illegal aliens," reads a headline on InfoWars, a conspiracy website ran by Alex Jones. The article has been shared via Facebook more than 48,000 times when we last looked.

THE TRUTH.....

"There is no credible evidence I have seen to show large numbers of noncitizens voting in U.S. elections anywhere," Hasen said. "The idea that 3 million noncitizens could have illegally voted in our elections without being detected is obscenely ludicrous."

Just more stupid misinformation by trumpkins.
www.politifact.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Maybe just drape some sheets over the dining room table.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They STOLE AMERICAN IDS!!! There is way more to it than you are talking about. Unless you actually read and looked at the indictments, why are you commenting on them. My God the lengths Russians went is very extensive.

You minimizing it, shows you did not even look into what they did. Please do me a favor, and read it, then tell me its not a big deal

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: nofear39

because ya pissed Hillary lost ya cry like a little baby .. get over it

yep - exactly

Funny because the majority of Hilary threads are those that don't like her. Haters are keeping her name in the news for some reason. Personally I think that there were Russians and other foreign agents working on behalf of both campaigns, and I say let's weed out the truth and show America how their democratic republic has been hacked and sold.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Sounds like a change in tone to me.

President Trump on Sunday claimed he never said Russia didn't meddle in the 2016 presidential race, noting the Russian "hoax" was that his campaign colluded with Russia.

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said 'it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer,' " Trump tweeted.

"The Russian 'hoax' was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did!"

thehill.com...

Well it's gotten to the point where his very own National Security Chief has now come out stating that Russian meddling in the 2016 elections was ‘Incontrovertible’. That means there's no denying they don done it y'all! The intelligence community is fully on board. GOP leaders and much of the party aren't denying it. So he's really in a tight spot here.

He seems to be creating a lot of tight spots for himself.

It only sounds like a change of tone if you've been uninformed for the past year.

January 11, 2017

President-elect Donald Trump acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that he believes Russian operatives hacked the Democratic Party during the election, but he continued to dispute intelligence reports that Moscow acted to help him win.

“I think it was Russia,” Trump said at a news conference in New York when asked who was responsible for the public leaks of Democratic emails during the campaign.

Wherever you get your information has somehow avoided telling you this for over a year and kept you under the mistaken impression that Trump was saying Russian interference was a hoax. He had acknowledged long ago Russian interference was real. The hoax he was referring to was that he colluded with them to do it. Maybe you should find a new source of information. It's embarrassing that you didn't know this.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

He's really not.

No you're right. Go back to bed and Qanon.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Why didn't you post a remotely valuable piece of twittery sooner?

“I think it was Russia,” Trump said at a news conference in New York when asked who was responsible for the public leaks of Democratic emails during the campaign.

Your source

Sure. Russia leaked all that while driving Wikileaks to the point that Assange turned into a staunch Rapepublican.

It's really embarrassing that I'm supposed to take this serious.
edit on 18-2-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

They STOLE AMERICAN IDS!!! There is way more to it than you are talking about. Unless you actually read and looked at the indictments, why are you commenting on them. My God the lengths Russians went is very extensive.

You minimizing it, shows you did not even look into what they did. Please do me a favor, and read it, then tell me its not a big deal

I listened to them reading the indictments. Yes, they broke the law. But remember, there are usually quite a few Americans who are voting for people who are dead every election. We need to concentrate on that more, that is a direct involvement in election fraud. Don't you get calls on your phone from local numbers trying to sell you a cheap vacation getaway? So it's not all right for someone from Russia to do this but all right for our home based people to deceive us, often the scam calls are not even from our country and many say they are the IRS or a government police agency. I think that our police agencies should be more active in stopping these scammers than worrying about this. These scammers effect our people, some even file your income taxes for you and collect money and cause our citizens direct harm.

Sorry, I know there are some illegal factions of their deception, but remember, they are not Americans and do not have to follow American laws. It is basically not illegal because our laws do not govern them.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: face23785

Why didn't you post a remotely valuable piece of twittery sooner?

Your source

Sure. Russia leaked all that while driving Wikileaks to the point that Assange turned into a staunch Rapepublican.

It's really embarrassing that I'm supposed to take this serious.

The issue is whether Trump acknowledged Russia meddled in the election. He acknowledged they were behind the DNC hack. Are you saying that wasn't meddling in the election?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

it's going to get ugly in the future and the worst has yet to come, kurtall........when this investigation gets done, and it is made obvious that trump needs to be removed, will Russian shills and Trump lovers, actively try and get the right-wing armed militias to forcibly try and stop the impeachment process?......will they try an armed rebellion?.....most of them that belong to those groups, believe themselves to be the only TRUE Americans. they have been itching to "take it to the man" for decades.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join