It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I never said Russia didn't meddle in election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
LOL

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Those were from circa late 2016. Long before investigations.

I pointed them out because that is where this started. Now were at 13 Russians with unknown allegiances and some money laundering from before Trumps candidacy.

It's been a stead walk back.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: underwerks
Hey, at least you're being honest. Maybe you can team up with the Trumpers here who want to jail the media and charge them with treason for writing things you don't agree with.

Well at least you didnt try to call them the so-called "Free" Press.

And they do share some guilt in Hillary's war crimes (as well as Bush's, Cheney's, obama's, 60 years of the CIA's, and Bush's, and so on (list too long for the 7,000 character count limit here).

The press has never been free, or trustworthy. That seems to be a naive worldview older generations had. And judging by the outrage, something a lot of people still believed up until recently.

I expect the press to be shady. As I do Trump. And I'm rarely left wanting.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If there are paid posters on this sight, I can gaurantee they are not anti trump. I think some of these pro trumpers are just trolls and some may be Russian. The FBI said the Russians used sites just like ATS, for its propiganda. No wonder some of trumps followers are so over the top on ATS.

I mean some of the stuff said, is just too much at times.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Those were from circa late 2016. Long before investigations.

I pointed them out because that is where this started. Now were at 13 Russians with unknown allegiances and some money laundering from before Trumps candidacy.

It's been a stead walk back.

Where an investigation starts and where it ends are rarely the same place. In any investigation. Especially one with the implications of investigating a sitting president.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I think you're getting fatigued from being wrong all the time. That'll happen when you trust what you hear instead of share what you read.
edit on 18-2-2018 by JinMI because: your you're your you're your you're

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

If there are paid posters on this sight, I can gaurantee they are not anti trump. I think some of these pro trumpers are just trolls and some may be Russian. The FBI said the Russians used sites just like ATS, for its propiganda. No wonder some of trumps followers are so over the top on ATS.

Can you point them out to me, please?

I tried being anti-Trump but Soros doesn't pay for sh#t and he wants receipts.

Thanks, asking for a friend.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Что ты пытаешься сказать?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So all is well as long as they find stuff around Trump. Or adjacent. They even might dig something up on him not related to the elections.

To tell you the truth, it wouldn't surprise me. Then we can all cheer as they bring fourth impeachment proceedings over a witchunt.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Abort. ABORT!

выкинуть

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I think your getting fatigued from being wrong all the time. That'll happen when you trust what you hear instead of share what you read.

Like I said, dude your wrong, you will never admit it. Russia got your boy in office. The truth hurts but it is the truth. Also if you cant see that trump is the biggest hypocrite, liar to ever grace the White House, I guess there is no hope for you. Next two weeks someone in trumps camp will go down, I am calling it.

Even if they don't, Trump is still a liar, anyone with half a brain can verify that he was and is lying about Russia. Just look at all of the FOOTAGE of him lying.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Thanks for telling me what I think..random guy on internet.

I'm sorry that you lost respect for me. You can't see it but I'm tearing up. I'll do better. Pinky promise.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The man was accused of colluding with foreign agents to win an election. This is the best you got?

Yep, it is.

It no longer takes spending a billion dollars to buy a presidency.

Just a few bots saying vote for me.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

What a liar! RIght after he met with PUTIN he said "Putin said they didnt do, I believe him"

I don't think that's exactly what he said. You did put quotes around it. How about you prove you aren't the liar here and link to the exact quote.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's called watching and listening. I don't need to be told how to do that.

Russia if you're listening ...doesn't leave any kind of interpretation issues except for the comprehension impaired crowd.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

NEWSFLASH, RUSSIA ATTACKED OUR ELECTORAL PROCESS THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR! THIS IS NOT ABOUT HILLARY.

Newsflash.

The popular vote doesn't determine our elections.

Act of War?

How bout people acting like they've read basic American Civics.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Abort. ABORT!

выкинуть

мы были разоблачены??? быстро, к the batmobile!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So all is well as long as they find stuff around Trump. Or adjacent. They even might dig something up on him not related to the elections.

To tell you the truth, it wouldn't surprise me. Then we can all cheer as they bring fourth impeachment proceedings over a witchunt.

What do you think an investigation is?

If someone is being investigated for selling drugs and they rob a bank, are the investigators just going to overlook the bank robbery because that isn't what they were investigating?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I think your getting fatigued from being wrong all the time. That'll happen when you trust what you hear instead of share what you read.

Like I said, dude your wrong, you will never admit it. Russia got your boy in office. The truth hurts but it is the truth. Also if you cant see that trump is the biggest hypocrite, liar to ever grace the White House, I guess there is no hope for you. Next two weeks someone in trumps camp will go down, I am calling it.

Even if they don't, Trump is still a liar, anyone with half a brain can verify that he was and is lying about Russia. Just look at all of the FOOTAGE of him lying.

You’re off your rocker if you think Russia made hilldog lose. Many didn’t like hilldog period.

Many supported stronger border control, companies coming back here and bringing jobs back etc etc etc.

But by all means keep the losing tears flowing. Perhaps Ewoks are next to blame on the dem loss.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What if he was never selling drugs in the first place?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join