It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I never said Russia didn't meddle in election

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

It's like you're actively trying to sound as stupid and uninformed as possible...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Good God! Another bash Trump thread on ATS! If I had a penny for each one of these bogus bash threads I'd be a millionaire! Wow! People still wringing their hands over Trump win, still! Really!!!??

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I guess, if you are dumb enough to believe the CNN Collusion narrative, you're dumb enough to believe Russia spending $1million on ''twitter and facebook'' bots effected the election outcome.

Trump never said Russia didnt ''attempt'' to effect the election.. Trump said he never colluded with Russia to effect the eleciton.

of course, you, silly, ante and all the other numpties said he was lying and he colluded..

now your changing your tune...

I see we already have the next installment

'' Trump Jnr is selling secrets to China ''

you're pathetic..

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

Yes we all know Putin was scared #less of a Clinton presidency.
The whole world knows it.

The whole world was scared #less of a Clinton Presidency more like...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: jimmyx

It's really sad that internet trolls and bots have such influence over Democrats when it comes to voting. I honestly had no idea until now. I've always known that it's the 'world wide web'...it's not the 'U.S. wide web.' Hence the 'www' in the address bar.

There was never any reason to believe everything you find on the internet concerning U.S. elections originated in the U.S. You weren't misled. No one was misled.

It's that 'www,' and it's a big clue.

democrats?...what the hell you talking about?.....pizzagate, birther, Hillary killed those in Benghazi, what were those?

dems killed scalia. lol

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It would be very surprising if none of the 150 million Russians never meddled in a US election. I bet more Chinese meddles than Russians do. That's okay. China is our ally. Russia is our enemy.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I wonder how much does the dutch or Italian governments to interfere in US politics.

Was Sen. Joe McCarthy actually an Italian-British spy working to cover up dirty NATO deals of Italy ? I think so.
What's the best way to do that .. while he spied for Italy, he accused everybody of being a communist spying for the Soviet Union, that way, his job was less risky with respect to counter-intelligence, because all counter-intel was busy looking for Russians, not for British or Italians.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join