It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I never said Russia didn't meddle in election

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: jimmyx

No, there is no moronic people except those who still have the pipe dream that Don the Con worked with Russia during the 2016 election. It did not happen.

riiiiiiight....because those dots are just TOO HARD to connect.....(rolls eyes)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It's really sad that internet trolls and bots have such influence over Democrats when it comes to voting. I honestly had no idea until now. I've always known that it's the 'world wide web'...it's not the 'U.S. wide web.' Hence the 'www' in the address bar.

There was never any reason to believe everything you find on the internet concerning U.S. elections originated in the U.S. You weren't misled. No one was misled.

It's that 'www,' and it's a big clue.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: face23785

Didn't he say that the Russian interference was a hoax?

President Trump on Thursday called Russia's meddling in the 2016 election “all a big Dem HOAX” and accused former president Barack Obama and his administration of not doing enough last year to “stop” Russian interference.

www.washingtonpost.com...

He even used the same terms. What is this, team SkyTV? Where is the camera, can you liars see my dick yet?

I love how just the part where he used the word "hoax" is quoted, but not the part where he specifies what he's calling a hoax. That part is just speculated by the writer. You debunked yourself with your own quote. He's been calling the Trump-Russia collusion myth a hoax. You don't still believe in that nonsense do you?

It even says he accused Obama of not doing enough to stop Russian interference, that doesn't reconcile at all with him not thinking there was any. See how badly you've had to twist this in order to keep believing a myth? Please learn to think for yourself. Now I know where you get your nonsense from, you're a paid subscriber to WaPo. That's a paywall.

Try Opera and a VPN from Europe, I don't get paywalled. Anyway, this would be the part it boils down to:

Trump used the caveat of “if Russia was working so hard,” making clear that he is not yet convinced that Russia interfered in the election with its cyberattacks and other activities.

Trump: Russian interference is ‘all a big Dem HOAX!’

Article from June 2017. Gaze at the tweets alone if WaPo didn't sum it correctly, which they did. So yeah. One could say that he changed his tone, right?
Let's be frank here, this whole "Russian Aggression" spin was Bollocks since another "Anti Terror Operation" in the Ukraine started. Belling cats on parade and all that. The usual crap to mobilize masses against a perceived adversary with, I'm your Russian Troll on the interfering part to some degree.
Still waiting for his riposte to cyberthreats like that though. Something like "AmeriKKKa is an Oligarchy already! Who on Ceres cares about Russians anyway?" Pity though, the study looks decent enough to run his twitter followers into a post_al frenzy with.

[...]Multivariate analysis indicates that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy, while average citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no independent influence. The results provide substantial support for theories of Economic-Elite Domination and for theories of Biased Pluralism, but not for theories of Majoritarian Electoral Democracy or Majoritarian Pluralism.

More on Cambridge.org

Just imagine for a second, that the MSM made a big fuzz about lobbyism for months in a parallel universe. We probably enjoy another Renaissance already, just tear down that page and hop over to the way more happy other side!

Russian meddling on the other hand... The Don is corrupt enough to be caught with both hands in the cookie jar. Hopes are still running high that Morningstar Pike the Fence wont be your next sitting duck in charge. But then again, does it really matter?
edit on 19-2-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's really sad that internet trolls and bots have such influence over Democrats when it comes to voting. I honestly had no idea until now. I've always known that it's the 'world wide web'...it's not the 'U.S. wide web.' Hence the 'www' in the address bar.

There was never any reason to believe everything you find on the internet concerning U.S. elections originated in the U.S. You weren't misled. No one was misled.

democrats?...what the hell you talking about?.....pizzagate, birther, Hillary killed those in Benghazi, what were those?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

democrats?...what the hell you talking about?.....pizzagate, birther, Hillary killed those in Benghazi, what were those?

Valid topics worthy of much discussion and investigation.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

no, they are not valid, they have been investigated, and they have been found to be false

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Two subjects

1. Russian DNC hack and Hillarys server
2. Trump used Russian assets to win election

These are the only two narratives that there are that I care about. If you think Russia or China or India or Iran or Israel or any other modern country is NOT trying to influence US policy you are plain ignorant. It happens ALL the time.

However, the two topics.

1. Russia did hack Hillary and the DNC. There were sanctions.
2. Trump did NOT collude or use Russia directly for his campaign.

There are no dots to connect. Nothing else to look at except how the US government and the DNC reacted to the hacking that actually took place.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

no, they are not valid, they have been investigated, and they have been found to be false

Eh. I did my own very thorough investigation into one of those topics using the oversight power of open records law. It was a far more thorough investigation than anything Congress and the news media did. The fact is, Obama's short form birth certificate is fraudulent on its face.

See the links in my signature.

Perhaps it's time you think about investigating topics to your own satisfaction and stop insisting everyone be as lazy as you and *just trust* that the media and government are overseeing everything adequately.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

you believe what ever you want, it's not going to change my mind. and....the 2nd line of "my signature" will tell you all you need to know.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

No wait a minute. You guys said to wait and see.

Turns out TRUMP DID NOT COLLUDE with Russia.

That was the claim. Not that Russia meddled in the election.

What the dork does "meddling" even mean? I know, they used social media like face book and twitter.

ooooooooooooooooooh. Social media..oooooo.....

You are all so dishonest.

edit on 2 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

you believe what ever you want, it's not going to change my mind. and....the 2nd line of "my signature" will tell you all you need to know.

LOL. Thanks, I'll take your advice and leave you to ponder your ignorance in silence then.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I agree with the exception that the cyber evidence doesnt support a hack. It supports a local USB copy and leak.

The only evidence connecting Russia to the DNC leaks was a TOR exit node with a Russian IP address.

That makes no sense since that same data transmission probably went through a dozen more exit nodes in many countries in an effort to randomize the process (whole point of using TOR)

EDIT TO ADD:
This is why the technical community is not backing up the claims made by lying unnamed intelligence sources. Its a complete fabrication.

There is nothing linking Russia to this other than paid media opinion and unverified claims by out of control alphabet agencies.

edit on 2 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You are correct. I should specify that but I don't think it would matter to most of them. I have read some articles about data transfer/etc. Would be a shame if someone who had gotten that info was killed for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think Trump should be vindicated completely if nothing comes of the collusion discussion. As far as whether or not Russia actually interfered, I think that Trump is an idiot for ignoring ALL the intelligence agencies in the U.S. that stated they clearly did, and instead claimed he believed Putin.

It was obvious he was trying to chum up to our enemies.. from the Putin butt kissing, to saying that Kim Jong-un was a smart guy and he'd love to meet with him.

Maybe that's why so many on this board love Trump. I see it all the time here.. all the intelligence agencies are the enemy, while somehow Putin, Saddam, Kim, and the rest, are all cool but misunderstood dudes that have no ulterior motives or ill-will. They are just trying to survive big, bad ol' U.S. of A.!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So what if they did. All they did was put ads on Facebook. That’s hardly meddling, as it’s not illegal to do that. Most people hate ads anyway and don’t even bother to look inside. I am relatively sure that I put more Hillary hating crap on my FB page than all Russians combined....and I’m not a bot. The left is so rediculous. They call everyone else a Conspiracy Theorist, while they are creating one theory after another based on no logic or proof. It’s all just media sensationalism. Most Americans are educated enough to make up their own minds, and we’re fully aware of fake ads and Russian boogeymen that Trump allegedly had in his back pocket. They’ve been hunting a year to associate him, and they will hunt another and find nothing. There have always been Russian hackers, Chinese hackers and others from around the world. In this example we have a TOR exit node with a Russian IP. Anyone worth his salt in the IT field could pull that off....from any country. Nothing new under the sun.
edit on 19-2-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Maybe that's why so many on this board love Trump. I see it all the time here.. all the intelligence agencies are the enemy, while somehow Putin, Saddam, Kim, and the rest, are all cool but misunderstood dudes that have no ulterior motives or ill-will. They are just trying to survive big, bad ol' U.S. of A.

Please point me to a thread that makes these people out to be great guys. I'll wait.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

" Incontrovertible " ? Ok , so Where Exactly IS It , and Where can the American People See It ? The Intelligence Community are a Bunch of Bare Faced Liars , Everybody with a Functioning Brain Knows that . If they say one thing , Think the Opposite and Maybe you get a kernel of Truth.....
edit on 19-2-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Who cares if Russia interfered with the election. This is something countries do to each other all the time. My personal opinion is the you are spouting the same rhetoric as the deep state. If you are on the same side as the msm you need to look at yourself.

Dont just jump on the band wagon.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's be pretty surprising if out of 150 MILLION Russians not a SINGLE one of them meddled in the US election. That said, the Russian government is not responsible for the deeds of its citizens. They are free to do anything unless they break Russian law. Thousands of Russian citizens joined Islamic State. That does not mean the Russian government supports Islamic State. Government and private citizens. Totally different things.

BTW, Obama personally flew to Britain before Brexit to meddle in Brexit. Now THAT is unacceptable for a head of state.
edit on 20-2-2018 by justinmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The mans a pathological liar. Yet his deplorables believe every word he says. It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic. a reply to: Southern Guardian

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join