It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I never said Russia didn't meddle in election

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Well it's gotten to the point where his very own National Security Chief has now come out stating that Russian meddling in the 2016 elections

Has there ever been an election that Russia didn't meddle? Has there ever been an election where the US didn't meddle? This is where we are at in all this, but I feel the FBI is in a face saving mode to find something anything and that anything is them saying SEE they DID meddle, which they always do just as we always do.

I'm sure the FBI is embarrassed over the whole DNC created dossier and high officials caught being political guided.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

How many windows are you going to break if Trump is found innocent?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The DNC and the media should be liable for all the psychiatric help these people are gonna need after they believe a myth for over a year. When that gets snatched away it's not going to be pretty.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No one was worried about anything like that but paranoid delusional. It's a bigger possibility with trump and you know it.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They're just behind the hack? Aha. And I thought he said something different.

So he's Julians pal and the Wikileaker spilled some beans, or how did he come to that conclusion? Suggestions?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

No one was worried about anything like that but paranoid delusional. It's a bigger possibility with trump and you know it.

Your fantasies aren't evidence, nor are WW3 fetishists. Zero evidence for either. Zero is equivalent to zero, neither is greater than the other.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

They're just behind the hack? Aha. And I thought he said something different.

So he's Julians pal and the Wikileaker spilled some beans, or how did he come to that conclusion? Suggestions?

So you're evading the question. Was the DNC hack part of the election meddling or not?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
News flash leftists!
Every election for decades has "meddling" from outside entities. It's only now you participation award toting crybabies have a problem with it because you didn't get the genitalia you preferred in the oval office.

Trump isn't going anywhere.
In fact it's very likely he will go 2 terms.
Get over it...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
News flash leftists!
Every election for decades has "meddling" from outside entities. It's only now you participation award toting crybabies have a problem with it because you didn't get the genitalia you preferred in the oval office.

Trump isn't going anywhere.
In fact it's very likely he will go 2 terms.
Get over it...

Ironically Obama had intel reports of the Russians trying to influence the election and did nothing.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Was the DNC hack part of the election meddling or not?

Probably, quite possibly.

But that's on the Martians and I'm just another innocent ATSlien from Ceres, not unlike Big Mac Don. Trust your oranges! Now back to my question from that quote, if you don't mind?
edit on 18-2-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Nice equivocation. So now you know Trump acknowledged Russian election meddling well over a year ago. Go forth, informed. And find a new source of information. You got tricked into thinking Trump thought Russian meddling was a hoax for this long, that's embarrassing.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh, you evaded my question and shared some crystal ball skills instead! Surprising, I'm obviously a sack of open books for you.
Guess what?I don't really care what his thoughts do while he says stuff. Probably nothing though.

BTW, thx for evading the nice talk!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Oh, you evaded my question and shared some crystal ball skills instead! Surprising, I'm obviously a sack of open books for you.
Guess what?I don't really care what his thoughts do while he says stuff. Probably nothing though.

BTW, thx for evading the nice talk!

Your question was trying to imply that acknowledging Russian meddling in the election was somehow not acknowledging Russian meddling in the election. Face it. Trump has long-acknowledged the Russians tried to # with the election.

But to answer your dishonest question, no he didn't say anywhere that "this is all Russia did". You made that up because you know you're wrong and you were trying to salvage something.

Don't get duped anymore.
edit on 18 2 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

And how am I not being the dupe now, again?

Where's his evidence for another stupid accusation then? Maybe try to read his thoughts and not mine, how's that?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

innocent of what?....

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Speaking of meddling in elections...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

And how am I not being the dupe now, again?

Where's his evidence for another stupid accusation then? Maybe try to read his thoughts and not mine, how's that?

So you weren't here trying to keep the "Trump said the Russia interference was a hoax" myth alive? Because that's exactly what your posts to me were doing.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
here's Mueller's 37 page indictment in it's entirety....site is a little slow to load, but everything is there.....
www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Didn't he say that the Russian interference was a hoax?

President Trump on Thursday called Russia's meddling in the 2016 election “all a big Dem HOAX” and accused former president Barack Obama and his administration of not doing enough last year to “stop” Russian interference.

www.washingtonpost.com...

He even used the same terms. What is this, team SkyTV? Where is the camera, can you liars see my dick yet?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

j

Donnie asked, putin delivered. lol

the underlying message to Donnie was you're my bitch now.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join