It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I never said Russia didn't meddle in election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Sounds like a change in tone to me.

President Trump on Sunday claimed he never said Russia didn't meddle in the 2016 presidential race, noting the Russian "hoax" was that his campaign colluded with Russia.

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said 'it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer,' " Trump tweeted.

"The Russian 'hoax' was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did!"

thehill.com...

Well it's gotten to the point where his very own National Security Chief has now come out stating that Russian meddling in the 2016 elections was ‘Incontrovertible’. That means there's no denying they don done it y'all! The intelligence community is fully on board. GOP leaders and much of the party aren't denying it. So he's really in a tight spot here.

He seems to be creating a lot of tight spots for himself.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The man was accused of colluding with foreign agents to win an election. This is the best you got?

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Just stop it will ya !! Trump is ya president and Hillary lost .. you must know that !! Russia .. china or joe blogs did what you Americans do to other country’s all the time and because ya pissed Hillary lost ya cry like a little baby .. get over it 😁

edit on 22018fAmerica/ChicagoamSun, 18 Feb 2018 09:38:09 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Sounds like a change in tone to me.

President Trump on Sunday claimed he never said Russia didn't meddle in the 2016 presidential race, noting the Russian "hoax" was that his campaign colluded with Russia.

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said 'it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer,' " Trump tweeted.

"The Russian 'hoax' was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did!"

thehill.com...

Well it's gotten to the point where his very own National Security Chief has now come out stating that Russian meddling in the 2016 elections was ‘Incontrovertible’. That means there's no denying they don done it y'all! The intelligence community is fully on board. GOP leaders and much of the party aren't denying it. So he's really in a tight spot here.

He seems to be creating a lot of tight spots for himself.

What a liar! RIght after he met with PUTIN he said "Putin said they didnt do, I believe him" He said that ON CAMERA. Also he called Russia NOT JUST COLLUSION part but the entire Russsian narritive, "Fake News" and a "Nothing Burger".

Obama was working with the FBI, in regards to Russia. trump KNEW BACK THEN WHAT WAS GOING ON.

I had many conversations right here on ATS about how he was lying, and the followers just beat me up saying that Russia was nothing, and said that I was a "snowflake" "libtard" just because I did not fall for trump and all of his damn lies.

This is not over yet, more indictments WILL come, and they will be much closer to trump....Even though a ton of ATSrs said on Friday it was over and done. Its not.

edit on 18-2-2018 by kurthall because: add

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
waite?

i'm waiting for him to admonish putin, maybe a nickname.. nah, he wouldn't dare! lol

he won't do anything but blame others like the tiny man he is.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

because ya pissed Hillary lost ya cry like a little baby .. get over it

yep - exactly

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
“Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe,” he said following their talks at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany.

ya, he's a real genius.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

the followers just beat me up

Surely you've healed by now? Did you get a few band aids from the Mods?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
“Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe,” he said following their talks at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany.

ya, he's a real genius.

Oh shiite. You nailed him to the wall. He better cut it out now.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

Just stop it will ya !! Trump is ya president and Hillary lost .. you must know that !! Russia .. china or joe blogs did what you Americans do to other country’s all the time and because ya pissed Hillary lost ya cry like a little baby .. get over it 😁

NEWSFLASH, RUSSIA ATTACKED OUR ELECTORAL PROCESS THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR! THIS IS NOT ABOUT HILLARY.

ALSO TRUMP KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Newsflash Hillary OVERTHREW multiple governments (Including Honduras), and killed half a million people (with Al Qaeda as her mass murder mercenary force).

But Trump, yeah, he's the traitorous Nazi.

And Putin's troll factory, that's the real doomsday machine, yeah.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Haha so what ? Trump didn’t collude with the Russians and he’s living in your head rent free 😁 if you’ve got a problem with Russian hackers email putin an tell him that ya ain’t happy 😁 sure that will make ya feel loads better 🤣

edit on 22018fAmerica/ChicagoamSun, 18 Feb 2018 09:57:58 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22018fAmerica/ChicagoamSun, 18 Feb 2018 09:59:09 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
So he's really in a tight spot here.

He's really not.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's hilarious watching Trump try to publicly back track his previous statements. And even funnier watching his little minions try to do the same.

It's not a good day to be a Trumper.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It's hilarious watching Trump try to publicly back track his previous statements. And even funnier watching his little minions try to do the same.

It's not a good day to be a Trumper.

Stop talking bollocks 🤣 tell me where he’s back tracked ?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

waite?

i'm waiting for him to admonish putin, maybe a nickname.. nah, he wouldn't dare! lol

He considers Putin his 'mentor". He wants to be like him. He has consistently talked about how much "his people love him" (the apex of compliments for Trump), how smart, clever, strong, such a great leader, and whatever other glowing reports he gave him during the campaign.)

He idolizes the man, and has indeed taken him as his mentor. (Washington, we've got a problem.)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Newsflash Hillary OVERTHREW multiple governments (Including Honduras), and killed half a million people (with Al Qaeda as her mass murder mercenary force).

But Trump, yeah, he's the traitorous Nazi.

And Putin's troll factory, that's the real doomsday machine, yeah.

You getting high on that, this morning are yeah?

During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure.

"We did not see any increased activation of the parts of the brain normally engaged during reasoning," Westen is quoted as saying in an Emory University press release. "What we saw instead was a network of emotion circuits lighting up, including circuits hypothesized to be involved in regulating emotion, and circuits known to be involved in resolving conflicts." Interestingly, neural circuits engaged in rewarding selective behaviors were activated. "Essentially, it appears as if partisans twirl the cognitive kaleidoscope until they get the conclusions they want, and then they get massively reinforced for it, with the elimination of negative emotional states and activation of positive ones," Westen said.
www.scientificamerican.com...

That's right, politically biased literally get high on self-deception.

I remember when the liberals convinced themselves they were anti-war it was a true opiate for the masses all the marching and protesting and online activities. Then Obama came in with Hillary, half a million dead, they bring back McCartyism to scapegoat their tracks, and here we are getting 'high' on Sunday morning.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

we'll see how he acts this week - will he be strong toward Russia or weak. my guess, he'll continue to be a puss and won't do anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

waite?

He considers Putin his 'mentor". He wants to be like him. He has consistently talked about how much "his people love him" (the apex of compliments for Trump), how smart, clever, strong, such a great leader, and whatever other glowing reports he gave him during the campaign.)

He idolizes the man, and has indeed taken him as his mentor.
(Washington, we've got a problem.)

And that’s a bad thing ?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join