It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous craft in 1996

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Actually, it's not off topic but it's too way out there.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

China has the world's biggest wok

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

The Falkland Islands are much nearer Argentina than they are the U.K. that didn’t stop the U.K. going to war over them. Might is right in this world unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

It happened quite some time ago.

Before that big ship showed up something was flitting around.

From my point of view it looked like a very agile Firefly high up in the sky.

I didn't remember that Firefly thing...for years and years.

There used to be events here that triggered search and rescue operations for days because of "aircraft" observed diving into rivers, seas, etc but no one reported a missing plane.

Here, I dug up one for you.

www.coolbuster.net...

www.manilatimes.net...
edit on 25-2-2018 by reject because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2018 by reject because: Details

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject
a reply to: InhaleExhale

This is the Philippines.

Very little attention is paid to this phenomenon.

I don't know if it's deliberate.

seeing as the power went out in the whole city and many many were witnessing this, have you even tried to investigate?

just for the blackout there should be records.

Also, south China Sea has become heavily militarized. Naval ships from different countries patrol our part of the seas. They didn't stop China building military installations there. Something's afoot.

Nothing to do with ET though.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If there were even so much as news reports, it would've jogged my memory.

The power was out for under a minute and was probably very localized to a very small area.

Maybe you're right about the militarization...

But things don't just dive into the waters there; things come up out of there also.

They didn't make the connections.

That plane crash that was reported?

People also said they saw a fire🔥glowing red under the water that moved from the point of entry in the river and went towards the Manila bay.

Even some witnesses were asking what kind of airplane was it but no mention of a possible ufo.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The power was out for under a minute and was probably very localized to a very small area.

Oh, OK.

that's a bit different from saying this though.

When it came to a stop, the city lost power. I'm not entirely sure if the cars died too but we stopped.

anyway, sound trippy, to bad there is no more info to look into.

Maybe you're right about the militarization...

Its basically Russia and china playing a game of chess against Europe and the US.

With the Muslim world changing and the power players in the Asian region gaining much influence in a globalized world its a delicate game being played that can have dire consequences if things get out of hand.

Back when Putin came into power is when the chess game started.

I have a feeling that Europe and the US are fighting a quiet loosing battle behind the scenes.

This scares me because the west are supposed to the good guys, what happens when you are fight against an enemy you cannot beat, you tend to do things more extreme.

I really feel modern terrorism since 9/11 has been influenced by western powers if not supported quietly to keep this the loosing battle going.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

China may have caught up with the USA financially but I remember a very impressed Chinese official said a couple years ago the US military was decades ahead of them.

Now China is acting like it's the 500lb gorilla all of a sudden.

What emboldened it?

Something's fishy.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Have you actually LOOKED at the current condition of the US military?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Everything looks just fine to me, a non-military individual.

Israel still buys and gets help from the US.

Afaik, Israel has military superiority in the middle East.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

China may have caught up with the USA financially but I remember a very impressed Chinese official said a couple years ago the US military was decades ahead of them.

they could be ahead technologically but the Chinese and Russians are both nuclear powers.

that is the bottom line in world politics, nukes, then economy.

Both have a crap load of nukes and China is where all the new money is and China are buying up what ever they can.

massive bits of land in Australia being sold to china for mining and whatnot

Now China is acting like it's the 500lb gorilla all of a sudden.

when you have nukes and you have a guy called Putin who control the largest number of nukes you can act like any animal you please.

Something's fishy.

sure is,

but I doubt it has anything to do with aliens, more so who is going be the dealer when the new card game starts.

The game we (well not us but world leaders) are playing can only last so long.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I didn't say anything about Israel, and they have nothing to do with this.

The US military hasn't been in this bad shape in a long time. Equipment maintenance is at an all time low because operational tempos are at an all time high. The aircraft with the highest availability rates are the B-52 and A-10. One is 60+ years old, and the other is only truly useful in certain limited situations.

Pilot hours are at a low not seen since the 80s, if then. Marine pilots are seeing more flight time than Air Force pilots are, and neither is seeing even 20 hours a month. The Air Force average fleet age is pushing 30+ years, and they haven't received new weapons in almost as long.

There's nothing just fine about it.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I don't think Israel and Asia's strongest militaries (Japan & South Korea) would buy from a military that's fallen behind and falling apart.

20hrs/pilot/month? That's low? Wow.

Nukes?

That genie has been out of the bottle a long time ago, unfortunately.
edit on 26-2-2018 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Equipment and status are two utterly different things. The F-15 is the greatest fighter built, but that doesn't mean that flying aircraft that are 2,000 hours beyond their planned life cycle is the same as flying aircraft that are halfway through their lifecycle. The F-15s in US service are pushing 30 years, and have flown thousands of hours more than Israel, Japan, or South Korea.

Ten years ago, US pilots averaged around 250 hours a year. That put them at 20-25 hours a month. The average now is 9-12 hours for the Marines, and slightly less for the Air Force. The less training you get a month, the less effective your pilots are, and the more accidents you will have.

China is aware of this and while the US is seeing their equipment get older and less reliable, China has been modernizing as fast as they can
They haven't passed the US, but they're in quite a bit better condition right now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join