It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump White House Says - Certain Media and Democrats are as Guilty as the Indicted RUSSIANS.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:
(post by QueenPink removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I guess Hillary has a factory that makes Kalishnikov's, or AK47's that are used all over the world.

It wouldn't surprise me.
edit on CST10America/ChicagoFebam18CST4028am by TheMadTitan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: Sublimecraft

you're in Australia, why do you care who we have as president?....

Well, considering Australia has been one of the US's most loyal allies since WWII, their is a genuine strategic reason for Australians to "care" who you have as president... His foreign relation policies effect us personally.

Don't forget, Australia was specifically threatened by North Korea, as a result of Trumps little twitter meltdown with Kim Jong Un... Due to the fact of being allied to the US.... We're a lot closer to the Asian mainland, than the US is... Given all that, the real question is, why wouldn't we care?

Other than that... US politics is like reality tv, for people who hate reality tv... Seriously, Aussie politics are excruciatingly boring, in comparison.

I agree, so why does an Aussie (supposedly) like sublimecraft push so vehemently for Trump, and disparage any and all on a constant basis who criticize him?.....what Americans on ATS push so hard for political chaos in Australia for their own "drama" amusement?....wouldn't you have questions for "that American" as to their motivations?
edit on 18-2-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

I guess Hillary has a factory that makes Kalishnikov's, or AK47's that are used all over the world.

It wouldn't surprise me.

That would be an honest business.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well in a way he's right. They've been helping the Russians sew discord by falling for this hoax. No, the Russians trying to meddle isn't the hoax. The idea that Trump is in on it is the hoax.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenPink
a reply to: carewemust

Ha, sorry, but count ATS and certain moderators right in this web they wove, it's gonna be a nice catch.

ATS didn't intentionally create Chaos during the 2016 election. That is what Russians were INDICTED for attempting, and what Hillary/Comey/Lynch/DNC could potentially be charged with, along with collusion, since they used Russia to create their CHAOS-creating dossier.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This is the leader of the free world making official statements to the world.

Wow

How could you not like this from a President? It's is leagues better than electing somebody who is confined to be 'presidential' because they are the President and bound by political correctness. I hope Trump is setting precedent for all our future Presidents to be open with their thoughts.

Why haven't they indicted anybody from Russia for the Podesta hacks? Theses 13 Russian troll farm token indictments are a joke.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yeah sure it will. But those headlights will be shining on people with the last name trump.
And his minions. Lol.
You're really way off base here. All of you who keep insisting Mueller is really working with trump to get the dems.
Most third graders don't believe in Santa Claus. And they're only eight.

On this one, I'm asking you to use the LOGICAL side of your brain, SillyOlMe.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

I don't think you watched Rosenstein's press conference. NO AMERICANS were involved with yesterday's indictments.

That's coming in Phase-II, and it won't be Trump-related.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Why haven't they indicted anybody from Russia for the Podesta hacks? Theses 13 Russian troll farm token indictments are a joke.

Sure is.

If it was that easy to get a bot to get you to vote for a candidate our elections wouldn't cost $1 billion dollars+

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

you're in Australia, why do you care who we have as president?....

Well, considering Australia has been one of the US's most loyal allies since WWII, their is a genuine strategic reason for Australians to "care" who you have as president... His foreign relation policies effect us personally.

Don't forget, Australia was specifically threatened by North Korea, as a result of Trumps little twitter meltdown with Kim Jong Un... Due to the fact of being allied to the US.... We're a lot closer to the Asian mainland, than the US is... Given all that, the real question is, why wouldn't we care?

Other than that... US politics is like reality tv, for people who hate reality tv... Seriously, Aussie politics are excruciatingly boring, in comparison.

I agree, so why does an Aussie (supposedly) like sublimecraft push so vehemently for Trump, and disparage any and all on a constant basis who criticize him?.....

I've just always assumed that he feels posting in support of Trump, is an easy way to keep his 10 stars per post average going... That's just my opinion though.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26

This is the leader of the free world making official statements to the world.

Wow

How could you not like this from a President? It's is leagues better than electing somebody who is confined to be 'presidential' because they are the President and bound by political correctness. I hope Trump is setting precedent for all our future Presidents to be open with their thoughts.

It's reassuring to see that Bob Mueller is focusing on his originally assigned task, and not the rumor-mill crap that the MSM would have you believe he's pursuing.

Russian interference/meddling is what the heads of the FBI/NSA/CIA/DHS testified about, last Tuesday. Mueller has been on it, as he was assigned to do.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah sure it will. But those headlights will be shining on people with the last name trump.
And his minions. Lol.
You're really way off base here. All of you who keep insisting Mueller is really working with trump to get the dems.
Most third graders don't believe in Santa Claus. And they're only eight.

On this one, I'm asking you to use the LOGICAL side of your brain, SillyOlMe.

Please don't hold your breath, we need you around here.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

you're in Australia, why do you care who we have as president?....you're on here every day, pumping up trump and bashing liberals....doesn't it seem odd to other members here why an aussie is more concerned about the U.S. than his own country? after all, the have political divisions as well. it's almost as if you have "skin in the game"

The US President is the leader of the free world and has a big impact on every country. I would have thought that was obvious.
You seem to have an isolationists mindset, except of course when arguing against Trump's policy positions, when you switch perspective.

edit on 18/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're right, that will never happen. Law enforcement protects the state, especially the propaganda department.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
He is most certainly right.

Consider all of the two "lovers" texts how they were using
the FBI to get Trump. "HQ Specials, Insurance Policys"
and "he can not be president".

Add in the CIA, Clapper, Brennan, Obama, McCabe,
and others. Who has more power to fix an election?

Russian Trolls or the IC Community and The POTUS???

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

well at least you admit that the only reason you come on here is to foist political division and chaos among fellow Americans for your own sick amusement. or as you like to call it "drama"....

American politics is dividing your country on it's own, it doesn't need anyone outside of it posting on a conspiracy website to cause division.
Some Americans on this site seem to think they are the only ones who can post anything when it comes to 'merica.

edit on 18-2-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I would have to say that the title of this thread is true. But, at least the deceit is real American deception. We do not need to import deception, Our political system is good at it and there should not be competition coming from abroad.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Every time I see you post, at first glance your photo looks like an arm holding up a pile of #. My mind is #ed up.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: rickymouse

Every time I see you post, at first glance your photo looks like an arm holding up a pile of #. My mind is #ed up.

That is part of the way I can control people. They think that I have got my # together. They can also think I am full of #.
But in reality I just got my # under control.
edit on 18-2-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join