It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump White House Says - Certain Media and Democrats are as Guilty as the Indicted RUSSIANS.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Check out this tweet he just made........

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

...but I thought that the whole Russia thing was a hoax? Trump said so!

The man is a desperate child, isn't he?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Get Smart America.

Trump must be signaling Agent 86 to take action.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Since you mentioned Google being Anti-Trump, I can confirm this with my own experience.
Remember back when all the MSM outlets were blasting the "Trump refuses to condemn racism!" thing after that Charlottesville rally? Well, the truth is, he DID condemn racism, very strongly in fact. I saw someone one day make a post claiming that Trump has never condemned it or spoken out about it or whatever, so in the interest of simply showing the person that he actually did, I Googled his speech in question. Every Google result gave me headlines along the lines of "Trump is racist", "Trump's presidency is failing", or "Trump's team is quitting because he's racist". Not once did Google show me the actual speech I had searched for... So I went to a search engine that doesn't manipulate the search results - DuckDuckGo. I did the same search. Every result I got was exactly what I was searching - Trump's speech where he condemned the racism and violence.

Haven't used Google for a search ever since.
Use DuckDuckGo instead.

Trump is absolutely 100% right. The MSM is damaging this country like nothing else by constantly spreading lies and intentionally using tactics designed to manipulate what people think instead of just doing honest reporting.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

The man is a desperate child, isn't he?

In a sea of desperate children, I can't tell, first we need a solid reference point as to what is considered acceptable conduct, then we can start categorising everyone else based upon those expectations.

Until then, a desperate child is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I'm sorry, but if you now trust the White House in any way shape or form after the events of the past year then there's something severely lacking with your sense of realism.

I don't trust any government but after the MSM 24 hour smear campaign of trump I wouldn't trust my grandma

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Seems to me that he's not at all wrong. The Dems and MSM have taken the bait hook, line and sinker and have done more to advance the Russian agenda of discord and division likely far better than the Russians ever dreamed possible.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Are you really surprised the Russians pushed an agenda on the the internet? I'm betting the US has done far worse. matter of fact I know Obama was spying on allies and allowed Libya to be toppled.

Soooo pick and choose your demons just stay consistent.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Trump has no relationship with the truth whatsoever. He hates the media because they take the trouble to record what he says and then accurately quote his words back at him. This is something that he hates because he lies so much in a desperate attempt to make the world match his words.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sh!t folks, he's on fire, hold onto your hats, it's gonna be a wild night......

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
He is right.

Then again, he usually is. He just doesn't have that smooth, political way of saying things.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

And just what makes the media so trust worthy?

According to them Clinton was going to win. She didn't.

According to them guns are out to git us.

According to them the planet is out to git us.

According to them Russia is out to git us.

The media is about as trustworthy as a street hustler's three card monte.
edit on 18-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

a reply to: trollz

Trump has no relationship with the truth whatsoever. He hates the media because they take the trouble to record what he says and then accurately quote his words back at him. This is something that he hates because he lies so much in a desperate attempt to make the world match his words.

I would say the media has no relationship with the truth. The way they report is biased, and designed to promote an agenda. That's not news. Its opinion being presented as fact, and I'm tired of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Are you really surprised the Russians pushed an agenda on the the internet? I'm betting the US has done far worse. matter of fact I know Obama was spying on allies and allowed Libya to be toppled.

Soooo pick and choose your demons just stay consistent.

I agree. Seems pretty darn hypocritical to me. Let's not pretend we are above such things.

edit on 2182018 by Mach2 because: Autocorrect error

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm sorry, but if you now trust the White House in any way shape or form after the events of the past year then there's something severely lacking with your sense of realism.

Don't be sorry for stating your mind, AngryCymraeg. A lot of people are in a similar state of denial. You're not alone.

Oh, someone's in denial, but it ain't me. I have no idea why anyone would ever support the Bloviater. If there's a court case in anyone's near future, it's Trump, either from Mueller or his upcoming divorce.

'Bloviator' and divorce references... that's not an argument. Try harder.
On the other hand, after 18 months, not only have we had no proof of any illegal acts by Trump or his campaign wrt to the election, the latest round of indictments actually made a point of saying there was no collusion by Trump or his campaign team, so the charge of denial against you is a fairly solid one.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Sh!t folks, he's on fire, hold onto your hats, it's gonna be a wild night......

Lol! That is fantastic!!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So?

He says a lot of stupid things.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Its true and absolutely right. Some of these leftist are treasonous.

Good OP, S+F.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well, if the White House says it, it MUST be true. They'd never give out bogus info...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HSANCHEZ

Zdravstvute.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join