It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC is indefinitely closed in UK!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Our KFCs are closed today. Maccies are overjoyed with a queue of cars at one of them that's closed one lane of the roundabout. That's caused a tailback and traffic's bottlenecked with f****** lunatics waiting for half an hour or more.

Jeez, imagine the horror if both of them went down at the same time? All closed on the same day. Like, OMFG right?! 28 Days Later is a future documentary.

"Meet Mailer, he hasn't had his KFC or Maccies in days."

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Jeez relax, they ran out of chicken so they closed until they get some more.. They have a new partner delivering food to 900 KFC's across the UK and they messed up.

The Great 2018 Poultry Crisis

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Delicious mashed pink full body part chicken custard reconstituted and dyed with artificial chicken colouring and a cocktail of preservatives and chemicals added. Yummy.
edit on 18-2-2018 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Always get KFC on the bone. Tastes better and has zero pink slime.

If you put one to your ear, you can almost hear chicken screams and the cheep, cheep, cheep of cute, yellow chicks as they face the butchering machinery. Nom nom nom.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yeah. I understand McDs are shortly introducing the VealMac.
a reply to: Kandinsky

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Will they be showing veal crates on the burger boxes? Two cute eyes gazing sadly from the packaging. The TV commercials would be tough.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Meanwhile lot of people are sick and all most all of them i spoke to said they immune systom is shot. Inculuding mine. My flujab didn’t worked this time and i had a one month ago.

I never get the flu, maybe you need to change your diet. I can offer some suggestions on how to prepare the other other white meat.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is a tragedy waiting to happen.

A tragedy for the laxative industry, that is. WIthout all those clogged-up guts to keep all those greasy, low-fiber food-addicted people addicted to the use of laxatives, an entire industry -- along with some hard-working people's pensions -- could be at stake.

One should never underestimate the importance of the Constipation Sector of an economy.

Therfore the answer to economic uncertainty in the UK now is clearly, get KFC back on line, and hurry!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Good for the chickens! They can get a break from being murdered.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
so a few stores close due to problems with a supplier, so what? Talk about a nothingburger.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You guys should get a Popeyes

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
They are killing off our food source. Starting with Chickens/birds because everyone eats chicken. Has anyone even remember reports of flu viruses on chicken in China? Time to buy bioweapon protection gears. Its all biological weapons. Military needs to be strict and bring flamethrowers in the labs/underground labs. Time to move the troops hunting underground labs and restrict borders from infiltration by all kinds of country especially from US.

Anyways if Bernie sanders won the President election, this wouldn't have happened.

edit on 18-2-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
After a night out drinking and having fun, a KFC is pretty nice at 2 in the morning. It's not something I make a habit of eating though.
Once in a blue moon do I have the urge to eat it.
I am from a generation who loves to cook and prepare home food. Nothing better.
It does seem to have caused outrage in the South West of England where I live. People can't live without junk food.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Evidently they must have found out that KFC protected people against the flu so they want people to stop eating it so more people have to get vaccinated.

I like the original recipe KFC once in a while, the secret is that you cannot eat it all the time, it does not matter where you get the fried chicken, you shouldn't eat it continually. One dinner of KFC every couple of weeks probably wouldn't hurt most people, but if the rest of the time you are eating junk food, then it will hurt.

KFC is a great laxative for those who are chronically constipated.
edit on 18-2-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

You don't know quality until you've ate at a KFC/Taco Bell.

instant explosive diarrhea cha cha cha.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The problem was with the main UK supplier. They were caught out by undercover people using chicken that had gone by the use by dates (swapping dates on boxed deliveries) and general hygienic work practices. Like using chickens that had been dropped on the floor, injecting the meat to get more weight per box etc. etc. etc.
Now what you have to consider KFC have been using this supplier since it opened it's franchises in the UK. So just what have you been putting in your stomachs?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Pandaram
Meanwhile lot of people are sick and all most all of them i spoke to said they immune systom is shot. Inculuding mine. My flujab didn’t worked this time and i had a one month ago.

I never get the flu, maybe you need to change your diet. I can offer some suggestions on how to prepare the other other white meat.

Never get the flu ! must be that reptilian blood coursing through your veins.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

what utter bollox

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
If you put one to your ear, you can almost hear chicken screams and the cheep, cheep, cheep of cute, yellow chicks as they face the butchering machinery. Nom nom nom.

They deserve anything that happens to them, the vicious little cannibals. Ask anyone who has been around the darn things. I still have PTSD from the first time I watched a group of them attack and eat one of their own family because it had a hurt leg. Lots of food and lots of space to forage in and they prefer to eat their own if they become aware of any weakness. I think they are all Communists. Tasty but evil.

Eat the chickens before they eat us

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

this oughta be illegal

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join