It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you guys go do your Masonic stuff somewhere else?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

My grandfather was a mason here in Scotland !
I inherited all of his masonic lodge books and other scrolls , and there is nothing in those materials which suggest anything other than an order which helps the community

and seed that good values are kept within society.

I have been in the various lodges of my home town of grangemouth and falkirk and I have yet to see anything which would seem out of place or shady!

Ive seen scrolls that the general public arent allowed to see , and there is nothing in there that isnt in any of the other secret societies. Such as the mystery schools that initiate those into their order by near death experience.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Did you find any magic missile scrolls?.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

My grandfather was a mason here in Scotland !
I inherited all of his masonic lodge books and other scrolls , and there is nothing in those materials which suggest anything other than an order which helps the community

and seed that good values are kept within society.

I have been in the various lodges of my home town of grangemouth and falkirk and I have yet to see anything which would seem out of place or shady!

Ive seen scrolls that the general public arent allowed to see , and there is nothing in there that isnt in any of the other secret societies. Such as the mystery schools that initiate those into their order by near death experience.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

No I was looking for the boots of invisibility and the scroll of sexual endurance

completed unrelated reasons !

boots of invisibility to go into places I shouldnt be , and scroll of sexual endurance for my waifu

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You cant just reply to me with a video , that is sooooo lazy!

You in your head " I was going to reply to you but I think this video says what im thinking better and takes less time for me to actually type out my own thoughts and opinions"

So what is it you want me to learn from that snippet ?

for your information , my grandfather was also in the Royal Navy

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I knew it you are keeping all the cool stuff.
Anyhow my Grandmaster is way better than any of yours.

Is he a 33rd degree dude?....nope he is level 100!.

edit on 20-2-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

"Ley" lines runnin through my mind , the more I see the more I do!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No Mason NO! you can not be cool as well as being a Mason...I thought that would be in rulebook!.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

...i hope you're being sarcastic.
Using a letter from freaking Israel Regardie as proof of anything is laughable, since he (along with the rest of the Golden Dawn) was just a deluded, self-important fraud. Unless you would care to point me to even a single example of their renowned magick rituals actually, you know... working.
Freemasonry is a cheesy freaking men's club. If it was ever anything more, those days have long since passed. I know numerous masons here in these parts, and they're all uneducated, uninformed, backwoods schmucks. If those dudes can be Masons....

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

Using a letter from freaking Israel Regardie as proof of anything is laughable, since he (along with the rest of the Golden Dawn) was just a deluded, self-important fraud. Unless you would care to point me to even a single example of their renowned magick rituals actually, you know... working.

Regardie was certainly not an idiot, and the Golden Dawn is often misunderstood.

Much of what they teach is ways of accessing and controlling your own subconscious mind. I have found some GD material quite useful for my own spiritual development.

Now, whether Magic works or not - that's a question for an entirely different discussion... But somehow I suspect our views on this are quite different.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Don't talk about August like that....

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Is he a 33rd degree dude?....nope he is level 100!.

$heeeeet....

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
for a start none of them can be classed as masonic
they do not work with their hands or shape the prime matter of the universe !

for the divine and infinite the "kung fu" can be found in creation , working with the primal elements
especially stone !

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I know numerous masons here in these parts, and they're all uneducated, uninformed, backwoods schmucks.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I know numerous masons here in these parts, and they're all uneducated, uninformed, backwoods schmucks.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

I'm sure you could reassemble that remark too.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Can you masons please do your stuff somewhere else.... In particular.... The lodge. I will stop by to inspect the grand inspector general...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Masons have been up to no good.

Same thing as Fight Club.

it's all the same thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You left out chemtrails and running the Fed.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You left out chemtrails and running the Fed.

let's not forget about 2pac...

you guys killed him (ritualistically) because he broke the secret Oath.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

We did and then we shot the fat one to make it look like it was some sort of East Coast/West Coast thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join