It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you guys go do your Masonic stuff somewhere else?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Seeing that the Mason's asked us last week to stop being nasty to them I propose an adoption system.
I promise to feed and clean my adopted mason and not to hit him with any sticks.
I will call mine George.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Nyiah

Seeing that the Mason's asked us last week to stop being nasty to them I propose an adoption system.
I promise to feed and clean my adopted mason and not to hit him with any sticks.
I will call mine George.

But will you hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him? And pat him, and pet him, and rub him, and caress him?

Um, the rubbing got kind of weird. Let's not do that.

True Dat...
Next.. he'll prolly give'em a bath.

edit on 19-2-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yes untill he is dead I love my new pet mason George I have him on a leash right now.
Down George down!.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: eisegesis

a reply to: eisegesis

you are aware that the Golden Dawn is not Freemasonry at all right?

You seem to be implying that I think they're both one in the same?

What gave you that impression?

Your post had a letter linked, which was about the Golden Dawn, and Freemasonry. You did read it right?

Are you intentionally trying to paint me as stupid or do you literally think I am that dumb? I have nothing to prove to you so... have a nice day, Mr. Obtuse.

Sheesh!

Is this what running away with your tail between your legs looks like?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Is this what running away with your tail between your legs looks like?

No, I don't' engage members that insinuate that I'm an idiot before the conversation begins. I asked network dude why he implied that I thought Freemasonry and the Golden Dawn were one in the same, since there is absolutely nothing in my initial post that would indicate that.

I received a dumb, condescending answer:

Your post had a letter linked, which was about the Golden Dawn, and Freemasonry. You did read it right?

...which for me, was the cue to disengage. I then asked myself how it was possible for someone to imply that I believed Freemasonry and the Golden Dawn to be one in the same, simply because both groups are named in the same letter? It's disingenuous and not something that I wish to expend energy over.

Any more dumbass comments?

edit on 19-2-2018 by eisegesis because: added quote

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

So would you be so kind as to explain what that letter had to do with anything? I honestly was just trying to understand your point, and inform, if you did think the two groups were related.

If I upset you, I am sorry, it wasn't my intention. When I intend to do that, it's usually super clear.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So would you be so kind as to explain what that letter had to do with anything?

It's about Mason stuff dumb dumb.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I dunno..

Seems pretty clear that it suggests a common interest between the Golden Dawn and certain Masons at the time. Certainly nothing to do with them being "one and the same," from where I'm sitting.

Whether or not it is true is a whole 'nother thing. But, if it is, it implies that some Masons possibly contacted Regardie about Tattwas, suggesting there is more to it than solely (specific word choice
) getting away from the missus.

I'm not sure where the odd confusion is being introduced, the possible connection is quite interesting.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Whether or not it is true is a whole 'nother thing. But, if it is, it implies that some Masons possibly contacted Regardie about Tattwas, suggesting there is more to it than solely (specific word choice
) getting away from the missus.

I'm not sure where the odd confusion is being introduced, the possible connection is quite interesting.

Some Masons join the Golden Dawn.

Some Masons join the IBEW.

Not all Masons are in the Golden Dawn or electricians.

Some people (not you) like to make vague inferences and be a shizz stirrer.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I've always thought there was a good commonality between social groups like the Masons and those like the GD. Moreso, at least, than electricians.

Different paths, same mountain, and all that.

I'm a bit offended you don't think I'm a shizz stirrer. Slowing the swirl is an important job. Indubitably.

*tips hat*

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I will call mine George.

But will you hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him? And pat him, and pet him, and rub him, and caress him?

Um, the rubbing got kind of weird. Let's not do that.

I'd have thought it'd be the caressing that would be the turn-off here

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I've never seen anything like that within regular masonry. Our meetings are structured much like a business meeting, and don't involve anything like what's in the video. Plus, it's a "FRATERNITY", and only members can be in meetings, so a woman wouldn't be in a regular lodge period. There is a clandestine version of masonry that admits women and atheists.

Ok.... so most likely it is legit... you just have never been involved in such a meeting so you don't know what it means ?

And I realize now it was really silly of me to even ask the question because if these meetings are secret they're not going to reveal those secrets to people who are not allowed to attend the meetings.
edit on 19-2-2018 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Some people (not you) like to make vague inferences and be a shizz stirrer.

Chizler... if you had said chizler, now that's a word I'm familiar with.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saurus

A true hero of the impending One World Goverment.

Yes. In true Masonic style, I've learned the poem by heart and have even delivered it at the Festive Board.

I think I can remember a few lines from the poem 'who keeps the metric system down? who keeps the Martians under wraps? We Do!' darn it that was the stone masons, I always get The Simpsons confused with secret societies. I can see the appeal of a secret society, I started my own and It's so secret even I don't know where the headquarters are.

Jokes aside the only time I see Masons is during marches, and the local lodge looks like a poorly maintained office building, but I guess masons wouldn't have flashing neon lights on their lodge, given it's a secret society and all.
edit on 20-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029

I question whether you actually have a good grasp of anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Scotland >?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029

I question whether you actually have a good grasp of anything.

Just for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I received a dumb, condescending answer:

So I guess you didn't read it and the insinuation you believed network was making was proven by your own doings even though that wasn't insinuated but just written so it could be interpreted as such.

Well done.

Any more dumbass comments?

do you want explain why you posted that letter?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

Sorry, I don't watch random YouTube videos. Not unless they are about Masons running the world and worshipping Lucy which would make them more of a documentary.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Bad news
my pet adopted mason George bit a baby and now has the taste for baby blood. I put him in a sack and hit it with a spade until he stopped moving.
Going to bung the sack in the beck.
RIP George.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join