It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you guys go do your Masonic stuff somewhere else?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

A true hero of the impending One World Goverment.

Yes. In true Masonic style, I've learned the poem by heart and have even delivered it at the Festive Board.

edit on 18/2/2018 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Saurus

Outstanding. Lucifer be praised.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: DD2029

Nonsense there are always threads attempting to paint mason's as baby eating satanic goat kissing monkey spankings monsters but in reality they are just a group of dudes wanting to escape the Mrs for a few hours a week.

Aha!

Sexists!

You're busted you snakes in the grass!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

but without them you wouldnt of been able to use your fone, or watch tv, or take medicine, they started that, created it & we all enjoy theyre work so much why just use them & throw em away thats not fair. we should be thanking them for all they have invented for us & paving the way for us to talk bout all the stupid stuff we talk bout on here & do like with fidget spinners & stuff. lol i dont mean to be mean but it is their fault we are so lazy with our tools do all our work & computers & things that are awesome.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

freemasons only build stuff, illuminati creates entertainment like hollywood, skull & bones does all the money stuff, dont take credit away from those who deserve it

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Is the video with the stripper legit ? I'm asking masons because I find it very intriguing and I would like to understand the meaning behind it from an esoteric/philosophical point of view.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

I once worked in a care home for the eldery and the big old home was built by masons over a hundred years ago and I wish I took photos of the wood panels with the masonic imagery on they were works of art.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The Canopy Above The Lodge Is An Ego...
On Which Can Not See Past It's Own Desire.
One Which Attempts To Sway An Entered Apprentice Into The Fallacy Of Belief. False, Or What Not.
Yet... There Remains The Ceiling. Littered With Stars.
Each Star Represents A Particular Liberty Which Often Times Is Taken For Granted. The Canopy Does Not See Past It's Own Desire. In This Thread... We Have Many Egos... Which Can Be Detrimental To The Welfare Of Stability. Let's Take Not For Granted A Decent Human Being, Be It Mason Or Not. That We May Be Better Individuals In The Offset Of The Noon Hour. We Can Stand On One Of The White Squares Of The Checkered Floor. That Should Mean We Stand Tall In Our Own Conceit, Provided We Are Not Egotistical In Doing So. Let Us Ask Our Brethren How Has The Day Been So Far.... Let Us Offer Greetings To The Masons Herein And Hereon...
Let Us Be Mindful... That It Is Better Them Than The Tyrants, And Fanatics, And Ignorance Of The Passing Hours. Mind Thy Ego. He Is Just The Canopy Upon Which Shadow Cast It's Lesser Light. A Short Story For Such A Short Being... Who May Be Made To See That Beauty And Wisdom And Strength Are Not Found In The Lunacy Of Our Egos, But Rather In The Comforts We May Be Allowed To Provide To Our Brethren. Charity Or Not.
The Blues Are Song Throughout The World. Even In The Blue Lodge. Let's Be Charitable... And Extend An Applause For The Freemason Who Defies The Songs Of Woes In Order To Show Us The Light That Comes From The East. That Is Open To Interpretations... BUT So Is Our Ego.

My Rant Is Just That... A Rant.

What Color Is Your Canopy...???
And From What Light Shall The Shadow Be Made

I Am Not A Mason.
But I'm Intrigued At How Simple It Is To Find Answers In The Three Rooms Which Masons Have Left Littered Upon The Web. I Find Interpretations Are Not So Hard to Imagine. Sing As God Would God Sing.. A Tale Of Perfection, Rather Than A Tale Of Woes...

The Canopy Exists Not Only In The Lodge... But Also Outside The Lodge In Us Who Would Be Goyims Rather Than Brethren.

Also... I Am Pinocchio... Checkout My Ego In My Profile Pic. It Should Shed Some Light About The Comedies Of The Day.
edit on 18-2-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

i live where american freemasons originated, its incredible stuff. the secrets kept hidden are absolutely beautiful. it took so much time to do the artwork they did. people dont see the secret symbols they see what they want them to see thats what makes it so amazing, so time staking. try drawing a giraffe cover it up with blue paint, draw a horse, cover it up with red paint, over & over so you cant see it, but your mind can & its still there

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: eisegesis

you are aware that the Golden Dawn is not Freemasonry at all right?

You seem to be implying that I think they're both one in the same?

What gave you that impression?

Your post had a letter linked, which was about the Golden Dawn, and Freemasonry. You did read it right?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Is the video with the stripper legit ? I'm asking masons because I find it very intriguing and I would like to understand the meaning behind it from an esoteric/philosophical point of view.

I've never seen anything like that within regular masonry. Our meetings are structured much like a business meeting, and don't involve anything like what's in the video. Plus, it's a "FRATERNITY", and only members can be in meetings, so a woman wouldn't be in a regular lodge period. There is a clandestine version of masonry that admits women and atheists.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
How Hard Can It Possibly Be To Adjust To The Idea That Masonry Isn't Evil...???

Huh, Huh, Huh,.........?!?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

you are aware that the Golden Dawn is not Freemasonry at all right?

You seem to be implying that I think they're both one in the same?

What gave you that impression?

Your post had a letter linked, which was about the Golden Dawn, and Freemasonry. You did read it right?

Are you intentionally trying to paint me as stupid or do you literally think I am that dumb? I have nothing to prove to you so... have a nice day, Mr. Obtuse.

Sheesh!

edit on 18-2-2018 by eisegesis because: M∴M∴M∴ protocol

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If they're in the lodge all together... Then they're not at home banging your wife and step daughter.

Geez

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet none of the Masons who replied are at the 33 level.

You're all still sitting at the 32 mark.

Anybody can make it to 32... but 33's are CHOSEN.

Therefore, I have no other choice but to suggest that the 33's are apart of something sinister.

32 kills... You can make it to 33 David. One more.
edit on 18-2-2018 by DD2029 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2018 by DD2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

August is level 32 but he has a Magic missile wand which also increases his level by +1 so he is technically level 33.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Um, you did author this post right?

a reply to: testingtesting

...but in reality they are just a group of dudes wanting to escape the Mrs for a few hours a week.

Deny Ignorance

To make it easy, every person that claims Freemasonry is just a mens' club to socialize, has no idea what they're talking about. They're either covering up what really happens or are clueless.

Sad, but true.

In it, you had this:

In the interest of discussion, could you please explain why you posted that? I'm just trying to understand.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You are correct. But what happens when you reach the "33rd"? And more importantly, how do you know?

I know quite a few 33rds, and they are all the same as they were when they were 32nds like me. (save for the horns)

But they give you a spiffy hat to cover them.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
1-33 is Associate's Degrees where in you associate and Socialize... Before you bachelorize the whole look to the east thing. If you know just the 33 things about your soon to be wife.... Then you begin to want to conquer the world. But that is Master's Degrees. If you want to be god... You'll need your doctorate... If you want to be immortal you'll need your PhD...
However... It's all for naught if you don't have your diploma .

1-33 > Associate's Degree...
34-66 > Bachelor's Degree...
67-99 > Master's Degree...
100 > Doctorate Degree...
101 > PhD Degree...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

August is level 32 but he has a Magic missile wand which also increases his level by +1 so he is technically level 33.

lol

now that's funny

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join