It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Interpretation of Sacsayhuaman-Muyucmurca. Antecedent to Nazi Bell..? The All Seeing Eye..?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

and the enigma machine !
that was some piece of technology and hen Alan Turings Bombe code breaker

it was a real shame about him and i think he should be exonerated for any wrong doing for saving so many people !
was he ?

Aye thats good , youd think saving 14 million people would get you out of jail for having sexual relations with men!

turing post royal pardon

edit on 22-2-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Make no mistake had Germany had real WMD gained from exotic technologies they would have used it.

Farrell's position was the Germans did use exotic technologies on the account of the astounding fatalities on the Eastern Front. As an amateur military strategist, he finds it hard to rationalize the carnage to just conventional weapons.

World War 2 fatalities to the then Soviet Union was estimated at about 40% to more than half of the total fatalities around the world. That's about 25M to 45M fatalities both military and civilian. Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union updated their estimates to plus 10 to 20 million.
self.gutenberg.org

In fact the allies were far more technologically advanced than the Germans just look at radar, sonar, colossus and the Manhattan project.

That's the standard narrative. Have you heard of the atom bomb test in Rügen, an island on the Baltic Sea about eight months before the US dropped the bomb at Hiroshima?
smh.com.au
dw.com

Was Farrell's position accurate? Maybe not, but shouldn't we look and dig deeper into it?

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

The number of Russian dead during the war years has been argued about since the last shot was fired. Notice I said war years and not war combat because millions of noncombatants died of disease and starvation as did Russian and German troops. It is argued that of the military deaths half died as POWs whilst being held by the Germans. There is no evidence of WMD. The Germans lost most of its army on its retreat as did Napoleon on his retreat out of Russia. It was not only conventional weapons that caused mass death it was the weather, disease and famine. Same as the Great War.

As for Rugen the allies knew the Germans were carrying out heavy water experiments and launched numerous operations to prevent/delay its completion. Here's a quote from war historians.

"Adolf Hitler had the atom bomb first but it was too primitive and ungainly for aerial deployment"

Sorry but no exotic technology if Hitler had access to a nuclear weapon he would have deployed it against Russia.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

yeh britain developed the bouncing bomb specifically to destroy the hyrdoelectric dams which supported the production of the heavy water

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Have you read this?

History is a contentious topic, we can't just subscribe to the narrative of one side, we have to listen to all the sides and take everything into account. It's neither set in stone nor cast in bronze. It's fluid and even organic. Time will either bring some aspect of it to light or further obscured and be forgotten.

When the process of the German reunification started in 1990 some of this came to light- the Rügen test. If you take into consideration the German pilot's account under Allied interrogation, his description of the bomb's explosion was far from being primitive... Yes, their problem was a feasible weapon delivery system, but why would the German's classify the Bell as "Kriegsentscheidend"- War Decisive, higher than their atomic bomb project?

It was only in August of 1997 when a Polish Intelligence officer with access to Polish Government documents that made writer Igor Witkowski aware of the Nazi Bell. Do you honestly think that all the countries involved will voluntarily declassify their documents to educate the public regarding this technology?

You don't buy it or you can't? Either way it's fine with me... the funny thing is, this is not even in the jaw-dropping-hair-pulling-face-palm category that came out of Farrell's research.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Read it with interest and here's a quote from it

"No credible satisfactory explanation of the Bell's purpose has ever emerged and indeed it's very existence is still disputed. Facts would suggest however, that the Bell used a hitherto barely mentioned alternate method to acquire fissile Uranium for Atomic weaponry. A photo-chemistry method mentioned in secretly recorded conversations between Nazi scientists interned at Farm Hall near Cambridge after the War."

It was basically a nuke which I'm sure given enough time the scientists would have perfected. When I say I don't buy it I mean I don't buy that it was built with exotic technology from Ancient or off earth civilisations. It was just clever Homo Sapien Sapiens pushing the edge of the envelope.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yeh good link , read that on my break

I did not know that you could get fissile materials in that fashion, it also makes me think why didnt the manhattan project do it that way either ?

really interesting that two separate witness testimony place the working bell prototype on a plane to argentina !

apart from the "round up teh nazis" has there ever been any further investigation into nazi groups in south america, any documentaries or investigations ?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Glad you did. A technology can have multiple applications not just one, specially if it was classified as more important than their own atom bomb project. It can be a source of alternative energy or fuel, potential for a propulsion system and most importantly for the Nazis, the potential to be a "war decisive" weapon... more powerful than an atomic and hydrogen bomb?

Maybe you should look into the Nazis' fascination with the occult and other ancient writings. I don't think they are just weird or batsh*t crazy to seriously delve into it... maybe they found inspiration from it or maybe verification?

a reply to: sapien82
Look for Peter Levenda's research before he joined forces with Tom DeLonge. Levenda have lots of interviews about the subject on YT.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

From what I remember reading the Bell was used as a reconnaissance craft and had nothing to do with being an actual weapon. There were further designs one of which was the Hanibu (don’t think if I’ve spelled that right) I’ve seen drawings of the blueprints and some pictures of the actual craft. Though a few of those pictures I’m certain are fake.. it could be that the whole thing is fake but something seems genuine about it to me. Reports by US pilots of Foo fighters and some of those blueprints really do appear to be genuine. Plus the nazis enlisted Victor Schaumburg who was experimenting with implosion principals at the time.

Regardless I’ve heard it said Hitler lost the war for the Germans by not listening to his generals and following his own bizarre beliefs. It’s also said he didn’t want the atomic bomb developed because he didn’t believe in Einstein’s theory.

It’s well known Hitler and many other high ranking nazis were well into the occult, there whole belief system was based around the superiority of the Aryan race. They were influenced by the secretive Thule society and a particular clairvoyant who was supposedly in contact with off world beings.

All that’s from the top of my head, it really is an intriguing subject.

What any of that has to do with Scalar wave generation and the eye of Sauron at the famous Cusco sight I’ve no idea.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
That Hanebu craft is a head scratcher, again, according to Farrell that could be traced to a group of Neo Nazis from Austria if I remember correctly. What their agenda is, nobody knows. All they produced were cool looking schematics of the crafts with cool sounding specs and labels like:

Propulsion: Thule-Tachyonator 7o (armoured; TY.-disk: 23,1 Meter)
Guidance: Mag-Field-Impulser 4a Speed: 6000 Kilometers p. Hour (up to 21000 possible)
Radius (in flighthours) : app. 55 hours

As to the technology behind it's propulsion system etc., not a hint. I've searched on-line and couldn't find a single serious attempt to make sense of it... so your guess is as good as mine.

Regarding your question, maybe it will be best for FlyInTheOintment to answer that... is that a question? Nevermind.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

There are or were things on the web at least attempting to describe the propulsion methods used. I’ve seen them, all this was a long time ago however and I’m not sure I’m willing to invest the time to go dig them up again.

One method I vaguely recall was that Mercury was made to spin in a vortex around electro magnetic fields similar to what the OP was describing in one sense. In fact I think there was a thread on it on this very site.

The issue I have with the OP is still the leap for a machine using the nazi Bell like technology at Cusco. Just because there are channels, why should they be for coolant? Would the proposed device even need coolant? Seems like quite a leap to me.

I don’t have an issue with the rest of the OP, great pictures and food for thought.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
Unlike the bell Foo Fighters were or are a fact. However, there is no evidence of who controlled them as both German and allied flight crews witnessed them. I'm pretty certain neither side lost any aircraft by hostile action from them. Now these I believe to be exotic or off planet tech.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There is stonework very similar to the Machu Pichu in Egypt where an angled but flat faced wall has oblong rectangles projecting slightly outwards. The Osirion perhaps? I can't remember exactly but you've got me curious to look. The theory that the walls were scalar wave guides is interesting but I can't help but think there was something about using stone itself that made it possible to collect or concentrate energy of some type. So was it possibly an amplifier or power source rather than an end-use technology as you suggest?

Over 50 years I've wondered about the power of stones. I have always felt energized when around them or especially while on or inside such structures. What an incredible technology it would be to harness that.

Great thread, very well done.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join