It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Interpretation of Sacsayhuaman-Muyucmurca. Antecedent to Nazi Bell..? The All Seeing Eye..?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

But what if rainwater WAS the coolant?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The proposition of an "alien" tech carted off and hushed goes through the annuals of time in conspiracy; anything a secret or possible one; is the very backbone of conspiracy theories... as hey none of us as far as we know were there. Thats as far as we've gone... so the not knowing leaves us with an uncertainity and well your post gives us a probability... when there was somthing there... the what is not at this time known, but it was blantatly obvious as a known then... the now is just guessing and well, the science says let archeology do the work... is that always correct archeology? Only given enough time... otherwise leaps in fancy and wanderings of the mind will still persist until it moves from the unknown into the known column.

So one thing we have here is vitrification a melting of stone at the joints and surfaces this is common along with trace amounts found on the surfaces but not the interiors of maganese... maganese is a very flammable metal, and burns extremely hot... so how to light it? Well like nitrogycerin one tries not too.

Harnessing lighting in various manners could also heat and melt things with various substances admixed... perhaps that is what the pool a top is for? A slurry of some sort and the channel of irrigation the way to catch that slurry bucket load by bucket load to place onto surfaces for furture vitrification... the areas around the complex for housing and stroage of the materials needed for the slurry. The peoples with their compartmentalized tasks moving about doing their job in gathering: material(s) another group depositing them in storage, another getting it out of stock to take to the pool, another gathering it up at the irrigation channel and another taking to to where ever directed.

Perhaps this was the epicenter for trading this admixture made out of clearing the top off of an entire mountain in doing so... and well the obsurd stone wall a "just look what you can do with the stuff" as a selling point. As well as once in place we can give your people a spectalular fire show crossing the fingers the rain dancers and other progntaticians can call the lighting forth to melt the stone mix over the weaker limestone. All one needs is the "kings" mighty septre to start the show as also a display of power to those ignorant of the process and that he and they have worked so hard to build fortifications against as invading enemies from across the vast oceans of space and time. The septre obviously kept as souvenir and a sign of rank.

He who craps thunder and #es stone or whatever.

In case anyone is having pronunciation problems? According to this fellow...

My apologies for any and all gross spelling error punctuation etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Great post man

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Nice job and excellent creative thinking. That ruin does look technical, doesn't it?

I've read some J P F and he is both a careful researcher and a careful conjecturer... almost too careful! I wanted outlandish speculation based on some facts, and got careful, plodding, footnoted investigation. Bor-ring, heh.

Since there IS advanced tech buzzing through the air (and space) and oodles of legends about sky folks with flashy bing getting down n dirty with those alluring human women, along with the troves of anomalous archeological finds (that didn't end up vanished somehow) and things like existing megaliths and vitrified structures we have difficulty explaining (or recreating) , along with seemingly reliable testimony from several disparate folks about modern breakaway civilizations based on ancient tech, I find it quite possible.

And as far as that satellite reported to exist pre-sputnik dubbed the Black Knight that someone thought would be retrieved, someday, I'd bet a box of donuts that it was grabbed almost as soon as it was detected in the early 50's.

Can't prove any of it, yet... buuut it's looking very likely that we humans (or close) have been rising and falling for some time, and we had some nifty tech.

I wonder ... if there have been peaks and troughs of civs, what causes such deeeep troughs? Here's hoping we don't find out too soon... IF true or true-ish.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm not going to poo poo the whole Nazi Bell thing...

But that concrete arch thingy,
It's a water tower base. Don't have time to upload pictures to ATS and all but it's easily googled.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I feel confident that no profound archeological discovery will make its way to the general public.
Firstly, powerful fraternal organizations have made it their mission to hoard ancient knowledge to
empower themselves. When any civilian archeologists make a new discovery elite groups swoop in
and clear them out before anything of importance can be found and relayed to the public.

With their technology in advance of the mainstream world they are also able to discover and access
things far in advance of the mundane rest of the world.

Considering this has likely been going on for over a century and their advancements are probably a hundred
years beyond what we know of there is probably little chance of the rest of us ever truly finding out anything
of real value about our past unless the people are somehow able to overcome the elite. Unlikely with the
ever-expanding disparity in technological advancement.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

This picture made me think of Subtractive synthesis.

en.wikipedia.org...

Subtractive synthesis is a method of sound synthesis in which partials of an audio signal (often one rich in harmonics) are attenuated by a filter to alter the timbre of the sound. While subtractive synthesis can be applied to any source audio signal, the sound most commonly associated with the technique is that of analog synthesizers of the 1960s and 1970s, in which the harmonics of simple waveforms such as sawtooth, pulse or square waves are attenuated with a voltage-controlled resonant low-pass filter. Many digital, virtual analog and software synthesizers use subtractive synthesis, sometimes in conjunction with other methods of sound synthesis.

Which, if used in accord with your OP, may bring some insight into the technical expertise they could have been capable of. Actually using the twistings and turnings of the earth in order to fuel their project.

Great OP.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Nice thread and will come back when i have more time.

Something I'd like to point out about the first couple of images showing the jagged walls of a "fortress". These are not fortress walls at all IMHO but retaining walls. I work at a nursery in the landscaping dept but we do whats called "hardscaping" and I build these all the time, just not as amazing as those. To me it looks as if material was moved off the top of a mountain(check out the background as comparison) against an awesome retaining wall allowing for more building room for what sort of looks like a circuit board. Thats why its only on one side like that against the slope, ive done similar on a much smaller scale with concrete blocks and a bobcat.

How they got the stones to fit like that or what its for, no idea.
edit on 19-2-2018 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

If I may add a few photos here and present a line of questioning....

What can we learn about the possible intended use of this location by looking at the surrounding geography?

In this first photo, we see how close the location is to what is now a highly populated area, but it is clearly a valley.

We zoom out and see that in the surround landscape, there aren't many valleys.

We zoom out even further

I could post a gillion pics here but I encourage you to check it out google... check out where the waterways are and stuff... THERE COULD BE A CLUE SOMEWHERE!

- Note how close it is to an IMMENSE jungle.

Onto a simple reply to the op...

Excellent post... I REALLY like the machine idea... but if I could present a counter hypothesis... what about it being a type of sacrificial offering site to a mythical beast from the jungle to have mercy on all the townspeople below. The geography fits this hypothesis and Hollywood has been shoving these types of subliminal themes down our throat for some time.

edit on 19-2-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

where are the rest of the pipes to run it around the ring structure if it was used for coolant ?, there only appears to be one channel taking the lowest route out of the circle so its just for rain water run off to keep the area dry!

and I think possibly the giant walls were not only a defensive wall but a wall to retain the mountainside from erosion !

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Would it at all be possible for someone to give a quick overview of "The Nazi Bell" and the facts within so that newcomers can take something away from the discussion without having to read an entire book or series of books in order to contribute anything meaningful? It sounds fascinating but from the casual perspective it seems to make an awful lot of conclusions with little to no information other than "we have been lied to."

As for my contribution, your speculation gave me the idea that perhaps this breakaway civilization (or perhaps even galactic travelers on a pitstop) might have intentionally engineered the important parts to degrade so that a lesser evolved race wouldn't be able to salvage the tech. Not entirely dissimilar to how we engineer drones to blow apart on impact so that our own technology could not be reverse engineered by enemy scientists.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: trollslayer

I think it when was electrified it remained in a hover ringing with the same frequencies required for it to do so on the Aether resonance principle.

I think the esoteric symbolism at the base of it interesting as it may haps worked as a bleed off of certain resonant frequencies.

Mercury being a very heavy metal and fluid and the electricity involved is likely what made the entire thing radioactive... on dangerous waves and well as a large standing one? That is not gravity but warping the field... not going to be too good for human health.

Of course we have managed to do the same thing in engineering with thermodynamics... which is much safer at the cold end of the spectrum... freezing the molecular structure exchange instead of exciting them to exchange rapidly.

So that is the real difference as then tech and now tech.

Of course lighter than air craft with meta materials makes some better sense, they would no different than ships require a ballast weight and well lighter than air means heat would sink it... not raise it like in a hot air balloon. Moving along magnetic axis and poles means right turns and of course round to remove the instability generated by wind currents... those can be taken in and out heated and cooled as needed... salt water conducts electricity better than regular.

Using the same basic idea of clouds which many when loaded with water weigh tons can even carry thousands of fish... and yet still float along as high and higher as many commercial airliners.

But sure there was a glossing... the history and the search for the tech of the bell would be a nice thing instead of the glossing, however the point I think was to link the two together in a sort of Telsa free energy device but yet one used as a communications hub... and the energy generated had the power to melt stone... at least thats the gist from what I read.

The angle of the giants... however was what was really left empty.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm still not seeing how we get from big rocks to generating massive EM or even gravity waves that can be used for (?) communication or warfare. For that we need metal and a good deal of it. So these superior guys can build these huge walls with their admittedly wonderful technical skill, but they can't figure out a way to build a radio to do the same thing?

I have a tendency to think that it was for something simple like central processing area / market for grain or produce (also gold, maybe, coming out of the hills), and that the walls were built to shore up the foundation area of the mound which had upon it a much larger wooden structure lost to time. Could have been that the mound was being undercut during times of high rainfall, and this was their best solution.

Otherwise, looking at the topography, if you were building protective walls, that would be the place to build them, since the southeastern side of the complex extends out onto a narrow plateau (currently overlooking Cusco) which would have been much easier to defend with regular wooden walls.

The big stone circle? How about a communal bath or water feature like we have in practically every old town of any size?

Just glancing at it, and keeping in mind that all we have left are the foundations.

edit on 20-2-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Very impressive work OP, I am intrigued. You're making allot of seemingly far fetched connections but your reasoning is sound and I agree with most of your points. Definitely going to spend some time checking into this, to me the shoe fits. Interesting analysis of the defensive wall theory too.

Now I have just experienced a strange case of synchronicity prompting me to create this reply, bear with me...
I lurked your post this morning (S&F) and for the most part I put it from my mind since. I just sat down to watch TV for a bit (unusual for me) and guess what's on??? It's a show about mysteries which features Nazis fleeing to Argentina. It even showed the same EXACT buidling you posted after the commentator mentions "lots of German styling" (paraphrased).
They talk about how top Nazi's fled there to that exact town, including Hitler.
The show is called What On Earth.

They are investigating some mysterious buildings on a nearby island that somebody noticed in orbital imagery. After snooping around they discover Dr.Richter was allegedly working on "fusion research" in these abandoned and isolated buildings... to the tune of tens of Billions of dollars...

The structures are large and built to last. There are signs of armed assault aswell, like bullet holes.

Did anybody ever find that missing Arg. sub BTW??
German made, just saying. ATS post

I just thought I would point this out as a possible connection to your theory on the Nazis bell. Perhaps a secret island right there in town with hold up Nazis high command would be the perfect place to continue the research... under the cover of fusion research so power plants and the like would be necessay as well. Also with all the funding and support from the local gov you can shake a stick at.

I usually don't pull the tin foil hat this far down but I cant help it, strange bit of synchronicity indeed.
BTW youre welcome to PM me about this when the thread dies, I am actually pretty familiar with many of these matters.

-Driver

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Would it at all be possible for someone to give a quick overview of "The Nazi Bell" and the facts within so that newcomers can take something away from the discussion without having to read an entire book or series of books in order to contribute anything meaningful? It sounds fascinating but from the casual perspective it seems to make an awful lot of conclusions with little to no information other than "we have been lied to."

Here's a couple of links:
Nazi Bell, Behind the Myth by Simon Gunson
Secrets of the Nazi Bell the transcript of Tim Ventura's interview with Dr. Joseph Farrell

a reply to: 3daysgone
Great insight!... Subtractive Synthesis... I'll try to wrap my head around it.
edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the great post OP!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
well does every culture have their anunnaki problems ?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Also if you are interested google " nikola tesla - occult ether physics"

and read that pdf by Lynne

occult ether physics - Nikola teslas secret space propulsion and the conspiracy to conceal it

be sure to google the “Peiltochterkompass”
edit on 21-2-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Nice job and excellent creative thinking. That ruin does look technical, doesn't it?

I've read some J P F and he is both a careful researcher and a careful conjecturer... almost too careful! I wanted outlandish speculation based on some facts, and got careful, plodding, footnoted investigation. Bor-ring, heh.

Since there IS advanced tech buzzing through the air (and space) and oodles of legends about sky folks with flashy bing getting down n dirty with those alluring human women, along with the troves of anomalous archeological finds (that didn't end up vanished somehow) and things like existing megaliths and vitrified structures we have difficulty explaining (or recreating) , along with seemingly reliable testimony from several disparate folks about modern breakaway civilizations based on ancient tech, I find it quite possible.

And as far as that satellite reported to exist pre-sputnik dubbed the Black Knight that someone thought would be retrieved, someday, I'd bet a box of donuts that it was grabbed almost as soon as it was detected in the early 50's.

Can't prove any of it, yet... buuut it's looking very likely that we humans (or close) have been rising and falling for some time, and we had some nifty tech.

I wonder ... if there have been peaks and troughs of civs, what causes such deeeep troughs? Here's hoping we don't find out too soon... IF true or true-ish.

I did technical drawing and metalwork in high school and those radial lines seem to be there to reinforce the central part as well as provide walkways. Those segments don't seem to have any steps or doorways to allow people to move between them.

Though, some civilisations did design their homes with the entrance on the roof of the building. Being circular suggests something rotated. Romans had a dining room that actually floated on water and rotated due to the action of a waterwheel. A windwill would allow wheat to be ground. It might be that those segments were storage rooms for grain with long lost walls and roofs. But then there is that drain which would allow excess water to run off.

Or perhaps it was a vineyard. Then the central area would be used to press wine and the segments could be used to grow vines.

But we don't know whether everything else that was there burned down, rotted away or was taken away to make buildings elsewhere. Though, if they had skills to move all those stones around, why didn't they make everything else from stone.

Assuming it was a foundation, the only thing that matches that complexity is a basilica floorplan.
edit on 21-2-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Great post but I don't buy the Germans having high tech capabilities such as the bell, Jet Propulsion was being researched and tested by the Americans, British and Germans but none had made significant progress although the Germans were probably more advanced having the V1 & V2 but in reality these were more terrorism weapons than WMD. Make no mistake had Germany had real WMD gained from exotic technologies they would have used it. In fact the allies were far more technologically advanced than the Germans just look at radar, sonar, colossus and the Manhattan project.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join