It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Interpretation of Sacsayhuaman-Muyucmurca. Antecedent to Nazi Bell..? The All Seeing Eye..?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
double post, sorry

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I's my (limited) understanding that the Conquistadors from Spain (like those led by Francisco Pizarro) destroyed a lot of what was originally there. Perhaps that's why we don't see a major fortress that used to be protected by these walls?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Great effort in your thread there, I can’t agree with your conclusions but I see where you’re coming from. Interesting point about the man bags we see on ancient carvings, I’ve often wondered what the real significance of these are. As far as the Ankh goes isn’t this only found in AE and a religious symbol for life? Where else in the world is it known?

I’d be interested to know what makes you think scalar waves were being generated, can you link to any further useful reading on that? I know scaler waves can occur naturally and are indicated by the presence of Leticular clouds. But that’s about all I know with regards to that.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, kudos to your considerable effort to try and connect the dots and look at the broader picture like a true Farrellite.

A word of caution though, to take it a bit easy for those who are not familiar with Joseph Farrell. It took Farrell a few dozen books, hundreds of hours of interviews, articles, webinars and lectures here and there to expound on his extensively dizzying bizarre theses that basically tried to explain prehistory to the current geopolitical status quo and everything in between... That's asking too much.

Although I admire your veracity for trying and adding onto Farrell's research, maybe an appeal to be patient is necessary? Looking at a different perspective one is not accustomed to may take a lot of time and effort.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
Tesla is a good start here... or maybe cia.gov?

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

Thanks but the first link is bunk trying to sell over priced pendants.

The CIA link is interesting though. I like the idea of “random energy in free space that is built of force fields that sum to zero”

edit on 18-2-2018 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
Not anymore, I already changed the link... my apologies for that.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Thanks but the first link is bunk trying to sell over priced pendants.

The CIA link is interesting though. I like the idea of “random energy in free space that is built of force fields that sum to zero”

That's the gluon field that gives protons and neutrons mass. Only 6% of the mass of each particles comes from the quarks themselves. The other 94% comes from the fizzy foaminess of exchange particles. Then when fusion or fission occurs that mass becomes converted into energy as photons (gamma rays), neutrinos, alpha particles (helium nucleii), positrons and electrons.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
From what little I understand about the Standard Model of particle physics, it still is just a theory, it does not explain the complete picture. Why does it only describe 3 of the 4 fundamental forces? The electromagnetic, weak and strong interactions, how about gravity? It's a term that we usually use but do we really understand it's intrinsic nature?... I don't.

There are other alternative theories out there- Paul LaViolette's Subquantum Kinetics or maybe the Electric Universe theory.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

There are other alternative theories out there- Paul LaViolette's Subquantum Kinetics or maybe the Electric Universe theory.

I'll second that. Dr P LaViolette is my number 2 researcher extraordinaire - his works are outstanding, and I hold him & Dr Farrell on a level pedestal when it comes to seriously shaking the foundations of the standard models... All of his books are worthwhile, and I especially like *& was blown away by the conclusions of) 'Decoding the Message of the Pulsars', which is really, really up there in terms of the astounding implications & dot-connecting potential. Well worth a careful reading.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Really great work, you could be on to something. The more minds on this subject the better It seems that the until finally it all falls into place and makes some sense. I came across a piece of interest, that the knobs on the polygonal walls are shadow markers, when the shadow of the higher one hits a lower one, its a solstice marker. Or some such timing indicator. Which suggest even more intricate planning for these impossible walls, and suggest whatever the function geological timing was very important.
Also I would ask what is the difference between a silicone chip, and a large piece of quartzite rock apart from the size. They would both have the same function. Any electromagnetic information would get imprinted somewhere in its matrix. As with Crystal sets especially the type popular in the nineteen twenties where a crystal, was probed with a pointer to select the radio station that was currently broadcasting. Theirs no reason why the signal cant be stored in the quartz matrix as well. As it was picking up just about everything in the electro magnetic spectrum at the same time. Its only our own technological shortcomings as to why we cant recover the information. As far as ancient electrical production, theoretically, a jack point drilled into quartzite rock at one location, where the positive flow emerged, and another one at a point where the negative occurred, should produce a piezoelectric charge, possibly a great deal at the time of a telluric flow. note the many holes in this type of rock on these structures, that could very well work as jack points.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

So your theory of breakaway culture....it matches up a bit my my theory. I think that we have been here before. I think that mankind has been this advanced previously.

My theory is that the prior advanced earth civilization had advanced warning of a potential end of life event and each region came up with a disaster plan.

There is evidence of an extensive cave systems in South America as well as other regions that supports that occupants in these areas went underground. A porion of the original earth residents also most likely went off planet (supports the pictoglyphs of aircraft seen in Egyptian tombs).

If we found out today that an end of life as we know it event was imminent what would we do? Portion would travel off planet and a portion would go underground. 99% mortality. Of the surviviors - somewould fare better than others. Those off world would still be technologically advanced. Those underground would just try to survive. Some would regress (after many generations) some would advance, some left exposed would mutate and might have altered DNA based on the catastrophic events to the planet.

Just waiting for someone to actually go out and nab the Black Night (which was orbiting our planet long before our modern civilization was launching satelites). Only to have the person who captures it discover that it is actually an old beat up Tesla.

edit on 18-2-2018 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Nothin

Thanks for the positive comments! The only thing I would say is that if these walls were built to defend from the elements of wind & rain, etc, then they are psychotically over-engineered!

Thanks for your reply FITO.

"Over-engineered": is from our point-of-view.
Perhaps it was not so impossibly difficult, from the POV of the builders?
Maybe it was just as easy for them to build those walls, as it is for us to dump a few hundred truckfulls of rocks, to build a levy.
We don't know how they did it. But somebody did it.

It seems like overkill from our POV, but what would a man from the year 1AD think if he looked at a skyscraper?

From Google street-view, on the road up the hill to Sacsayhuaman/ Muyucumurca, there seem to be a few smaller-scale examples of the same type of masonry. Would be nice to know the history of those buildings, but it seems quite likely that the locals built it that way to sell beer to tourists.
615, Don Bosco road

My ideas come from a place of not knowing. So just spitballing here.

Perhaps the rest of the installations could have been a treatment plant, for something being harvested?
(As Michael Tellinger suggests of the millions of stone-circles, in South-Africa.)
We have heard that gold is a rare element in the universe, and the Earth could have been an attractive source for gold, to any civilization with the ability to travel here.

What else here on Earth might be rare in the Universe?
Wood? Hemp? Silica? A certain type of stone or mineral?
Protein bars from harvesting billions of insects?
Nutritional paste from abundant vegetation?
Fat, bone, fur, hair?
Something to used as fuel?
Wine?

Again: all of those suggested possibilities, are from our POV, which the builders seem to have been a few steps beyond.
So a multitude of possibilities, of which we cannot even imagine.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

i think a great start would be soil samples from the sites to see anything unusual and maybe a metal detector or one of those new pipeline detectors to see where it runs from or to , its a start . great article so much to think about thanks
as for the red mercury cinnabar comes to mind maybe it was a mixture of sorts ??????

edit on 19-2-2018 by babalon1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You said the megalithic wall was used to help with the machinery , scalar wave, bell

how does a large megalithic wall do this ? what physical process is taking place to support your theory
so the wall is not a fortification ,it is something else.

a wall is a wall , they are generally made to keep things in or out , or prevent general access to a specific area.

So that is why I am asking , how did you go from fortification wall to scalar amplifier ?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Nothin

Thanks for the positive comments! The only thing I would say is that if these walls were built to defend from the elements of wind & rain, etc, then they are psychotically over-engineered!

.Before reading far enough to see the comments on fortification I thought that this wall was not complete. Only a very small portion. That portion we see is not remotely defensible as it was below the hill it was on enough for an attack force to launch arrows easily. If this was all the wall there was left and no evidence of any more, then this couldn't handle an attack from the hill.
edit on 19-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Great effort in your thread there, I can’t agree with your conclusions but I see where you’re coming from. Interesting point about the man bags we see on ancient carvings, I’ve often wondered what the real significance of these are. As far as the Ankh goes isn’t this only found in AE and a religious symbol for life? Where else in the world is it known?

I can see that I can neither agree or disagree. For me, this stuff is fascinatingly possible. I think it is true but anecdotes aside, I would like to see something get produced by somebody out here but I suspect the "MIC" running the world don't need that out yet.

(Not sure what to do to quote box this like the first one?)
Also
"I’d be interested to know what makes you think scalar waves were being generated, can you link to any further useful reading on that? I know scaler waves can occur naturally and are indicated by the presence of Leticular clouds. But that’s about all I know with regards to that."

?I have always had the opinion if they can occur naturally we can work out how they are generated and work on creating them ourselves.

Paraphrasing Isaac Asimov who was one of the greatest Sci Fi writers of the last century:

In order to have science fact we must 1st have the idea that spawns the fact. Therefore he continued, Science fact today was yesterday's Science Fiction.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: babalon1971

Right if its a coolant run off then you'd be able to take mineral samples of the rock /stone that the channel is made of
and you will likely find that its just a run off for rain water
rather than "coolant "

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I love this thread! i have followed this subject for some time now and have read Dr Farrell's books! why would anyone build such mighty walls and structures to hold livestock or grow crops! I've read that the weird patterns of the walls is to keep them from falling from earthquakes! speculation of course but it seems likley that some form of machinery was involved! at least to me anyway! so kudo's and double stars and flags to you! this is why i joined ATS

ETA water can act as a coolant!
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: ETA

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

That is certainly thinking 'outside the box'!

Thank you for this thread. I very much will read into this topic further ... very interesting, to say the least.

I have never before seen anyone bringing the ancient megaliths and Nazi bell together like this.

There are certainly some parallels.

Food for thought.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join