It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I've never had any luck with them. Set up just about everyplace I could think of.

For some reason, it's "odd" to have a 35 year old man with a beard selling girl scout cookies with no kids around.

People can be so judgemental.

Just say you are trans and you'll sell a bit more

edit on 17-2-2018 by VashTheStampede because: comedic purposes

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My children do not like Samoas (the Girl Scouts call them Caramel Delights now)... So I get to eat all of them!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
Am I the only one that doesn’t get why people go crazy for Girl Scout cookies? The chocolate is waxy and artificial tasting... the texture is inevitably stale. I don’t get it.

I don't like them, either. They're the same taste & texture to me as ANY store brand, or even national/big brand, just highly overpriced. I highly suggest if you're a Thin Mints fan like my husband is (a diehard, that man) that you switch to Keebler's Grasshoppers. Richer, mintier, fresher, more affordable, and made by the same damn company. If I can get my husband to switch over and see that GS Thin Mints are sub-par next to Grasshoppers, you'll thank me, too.

As for the rest of the crap GS pitches, I hate 'em all. To be honest, I'm not wild about sweet snacks, so I seldom have them. Tim-Tams and Anna's Orange Thins are about as nuts as I go. Munch around/google those GS cookies yourselves, I suppose, there's always better out there somewhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hey man, I just dont want them to burn my house down.

So I buy the cookies.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Im eating somoas for the first time and saw this post while eating them, regretting not buying more boxes ahghhgh >< a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I noticed the last two times that the girlscout cookies are not as good anymore, they removed some sugar and flavor from them attempting to make them healthier. I do not buy girl scout cookies because they are healthy, I buy them because they have that delicious evil taste, one where you have an excuse to buy cookies to support the girl scouts.

What is this country coming to. I don't eat a lot of sweets...... then they went and ruined the treats I get one time a year.

edit on 17-2-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

*slowly chews meatball sammich*

*cries*

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Growers and cloners will call anything dark and dank 'Girl Scout Cookies' to move their product. Accept no substitutes!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
... Thin Mints ....

I neeeeed you Thin Mints ...

This is when I feel bad that I don't have a girl.

Then I go on with life and realize I hate door to door and table sales anyway.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Found this

Alternate GS Cookies

but, ya know, you do need to buy from the little girls.
edit on 18-2-2018 by ishum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join