It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma trolling adventure. LoL

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So,

I wanted to share something that just happened and has me laughing to myself.

I normally dont post about or even talk about my little shenanigans here and there on my journey in life.

I am a quiet shenanigan-er.
;-)

Any hoo, I was eating some pizza as per my after work tradition. The pizza shop is right next to the subway I take home so everyday that I work, I eat pizza here.

Right outside there are tables with merchants. Fruit stands, hats, gloves, purses and so on.

This is the south Bronx and there are some low lives concentrated in the area. Cops are deployed like it was a concentration camp.

So, there is a guy in front of me looking at stuff on one of the tables. Im munching by a phone booth I lean on and rest my drink on.

I see the vender is saying to stop and the guy is holding a hat. He is wearing an old crap one.

He looks like a die hard scum bag. The guy didnt see me, so I walked up right beside him, snatched the hat and threw it back at the vender.

I didnt stop to look, talk, nothing.

If I did the guy would have tried to whoop my ass right there. He immediately starts following me as people start laughing. He was probably unsure what the hell just happened at first but he figured out it was me quickly after.

Im a fast walker, so I lead him to a street around the corner where I know there are no cops or cameras.

I am technically in the wrong at this point for taking something out of his hands like that and dont want to get arrested for something so dumb.

Also, this street is short and leads back so I could loop back around to the other subway entrance to my train right across the street without being seen if I wanted to.

Thats what I did.

Thats not the funny part. While I was walking away with scum lord screaming and trying to catch me without running, we cross the intersection.

At one point he asks why the Ef did I do that. That it was HIS hat. Nope. (New like the 20 others on the table.)The vender was looking right at him and screaming for him to stop in spanish)

"Bull Ssst" I say and look back at him. He slows down and thinks we are going to throw down right there. Thats not my intention. I see something coming closer to us....

So, I stop, turn around and tell him to "go get your hat, it looked like you were jacking it. But go ahead, get your hat now, its right over there" "Steal it now that they are watching you"

He said something more about how he was going to buy it.

At this point we're in the intersection about to turn onto that street I mentioned, when who comes driving by behind us but a NYPD van.

Their windows are down and they heard the last part I quoted here.We are on the divider basically in the middle of the road, really close to the cars.

Mr scumbag turned really small and his voice cracked.

You ever seen that look of rage and frustration in children when it feels like they are about to throw a teary temper tantrum.

Yeah.

Missing his 2 top front teeth, crusty lips tightly curled under his rat hair mustache....squinty angry eyes... skin getting flush.

priceless.

I kept walking but I know the cops lingered and probably started the "do you have any warrants, ID please" process.

LOLOLOLOL.

Funniest thing I did all week.

Im only a little upset that in the process of snatching the hat, he pushed me slightly into a table as I was passing by, which knocked over some merchandise that was on the corner. Nothing broke but I did freak at that moment for a second. lol

It would have been a flawless ninja karma trolling. It looked like he did it to everyone anyways, which was awesome, but I know.

So thats it. I had to share this one, it was too funny.

Also,

Support your local street venders!
They do hard work everyday outside in the cold, heat, rain and snow.

Have a good one!

edit on 2 17 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Nice one
edit on 17-2-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You sound like an a-hole, dude. Nice compassion. I wonder how karma will return that one on you?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It's a case of vigilantism... the shopkeeper could have said hey buddy; keep the hat... you look like you need it. That would have been the good kamma.

If the guy was about to run off or pay... Who knows?

Typically one stops running around playing Batman or in this case; Troll Ninja when they reach adulthood or are paid for it as actor or police etc.

Maybe the author has a streak of fighting for "justice" that his current job does not feed or fulfill?

edit on 17-2-2018 by BEBOG because: conjunction malfunction

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sorry?

I could have just taken the hat back for the stand guy and let the fight start. He is an unhealthy junkie, who knows if he could even fight. No one wants that.

Compassion for the guy getting robbed / fighting to make an honest living would come first in my book.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

No, screw that.

You ever been a street vender and have a junkie circle you like a vulture day in and day out looking to take away from you what little you make?

You ever had to run after someone who stole from you or yours?

This morning in Harlem we saw a guy running from what looked like a delivery guy. People helped and he caught the guy and got his box back.

Were they also idiots?

What world do you live in that you dont look out for your own?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I don't see why you are bragging. I would be more impressed if you had just bought him the hat so he didn't have to steal it. He obviously needed a new one and couldn't afford it, but you chose to humiliate him and act self righteous about it. I get that you wanted to help, I think you could have done it better.
edit on 17-2-2018 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

lol... are you sure a crime would have taken place?

Thats the unknown by stepping in the middle of it... the shop keeper judged the guy as not being able to pay for it, then you judged the guy as having a ratty mustache and a junkie.

in booming voice: 'during your daily round ritual of pizza and scumbags'

Just seems like a bunch of assumptions going on and action taken place in favor of those judgements in assumption. In justification; able to rob the robber and give it back before a robbery took place?

I dunno... nice to meet you too; be careful out there.

edit on 17-2-2018 by BEBOG because: < text inside of those has vanashing power!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

He was a junkie stealing as is common in my area for a fix.

He probably eats a hamburger a day or some chips and spends all his money on drugs.

Whatever.

I could brag about stuff. This is me sharing a chuckle.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I am careful. Assumptions? You are assuming much yourself no?

I was there. It was the right call for me. Also, you care?

Why even bump the thread then?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Too long. I'm talking about your avatar

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yeah, and those people write the loss off on taxes; and the government expects them to write off the loss on taxes and then larger corporations when doing the same up the prices so they double dip in taxes and pass it off again on the consumer causing inflation...

So um wait what?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No sir just going by the exact "facts" you used to paint the picture with. If those are an assumption to you on my part and not yours... then where are the REAL facts?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So um wait what?

I suck remember. Lets stay on track.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

edit on 17-2-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2018 by Rikku because: lol sorry tadaman

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Stranger chiming in to piss on me. Nice.

Help the homeless much do you?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Rikku

Stranger chiming in to piss on me. Nice.

I don't think what you did was right or wrong.

But it was badass.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I thought so. I wanted to share. Dont see how Im a an asshole for it. Haters hate.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: TzarChasm

He was a junkie stealing as is common in my area for a fix.

He probably eats a hamburger a day or some chips and spends all his money on drugs.

Whatever.

I could brag about stuff. This is me sharing a chuckle.

I didn't realize you knew the guy so personally. You could have bought him pizza too, tried to turn a bad situation into a blessing for him. But I see what your priorities are.

I recall an old story about a couple guys taking a walk down a trail when they find a guy bathing in a pond. One dude turns to the other and says it would be funny to take the bathing persons clothes and hide them, as a prank. And other dude says I have a better idea. He picks up the ratty old shoes and puts a couple dollars in each. Then he grabs his buddy and drags him off to the bushes and they wait for the third guy to finish bathing. He comes back and finds the money, thinks it's a miracle and starts praying. He talks about losing his job and his sick family and how hard he has to scrounge for even basic supplies. And the prankster dude just turns to his buddy who has a knowing smile and says something about it not being as fun, and the generous fellow responds that he would rather be kind than have a bit of fun at someones expense. I love that story.
edit on 17-2-2018 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I help them by keeping my piss off the walls... as well as an occasional cigarette or five spot, lol the interesting thing? In surveillance and why some cities have outlawed homelessness?

They in assumption of camera feeds dont know the difference in good will or a drug deal. So they got tired of wasting time resources and the establishing a warrant issue to find out was it goodwill or drugs? Not knowing and paranoid they will spend undue amounts of tax dollars to find out and then privacy goes plop!

PS not my concern what the down trodden do with the wall, cigarette or five spot.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join