It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Shut Up And Dribble! #So Racist!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
FOX news has no right to tell anyone to keep out of politics. FOX news has been minipulating and lying to their audience since I was a kid. They are die-hard republicans that push out republican agendas with complete bias. I like how Fox News is suddenly credible because they predictable support our president who many on ATS blindly believe is taking down the elite. Like FOX news isn't a culprit in mass media minipulation and the crushing of honest journalism.
edit on 18-2-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Do you approve of people who have expertise on one field thinking that makes them experts in all fields?

I am not talking about simply having opinions in all fields. We all have those. I'm talking about thinking that because you are great in one area that you are great in all of them.

I am sure you have opinions on the field of evolutionary biology, but are you really an expert in it? If not, then do you expect everyone to respect your opinion as if you you are?

Why does LeBron James expect everyone to respect his political opinions as if he's a political expert the same way as he's an expert in basketball?

And why are you upset about this particular interview? Have you watched Tucker Carlson? He invites a wide range of people onto his show. No one forces any of them to go on, and some of them clearly should not because they are clearly idiots who look like fools. Perhaps LeBron should not have gone on.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
FOX news has no right to tell anyone to keep out of politics. FOX news has been minipulating and lying to their audience since I was a kid. They are die-hard republicans that push out republican agendas with complete bias. I like how Fox News is suddenly credible because they predictable support our president who many on ATS blindly believe is taking down the elite. Like FOX news isn't a culprit in mass media minipulation and the crushing of honest journalism.

You do realize you could re-write your post, flip it to the left-leaning or Democrat side and insert MSNBC for FOX don't you?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yea of course. I just think that many in here are foolish and pretend that fox isn't bias. Same goes for MSNBC CNN and others. Trump loves fox and some think that trump is secretly dismantling the corrupted elite.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Wot if she sed;

SHUT UP AND JAM!

Music sounds like its from Toejam and Earl.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
probably racist and definitely jealous.

Yup. This right here is where I call you probably misogynist and definitely racist.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: rollanotherone

Fox aint journalism, its infotainment one.

Two, being seen not heard means shutting up and have a guest spew your ignorance and naviety not you. Your a pretty face, stay in your lane.

Three, shes not on Fox for her brains. She upholds a dogma, nothing more nothing less.

Do I need to continue?

So, good looking women aren't allowed to express intelligence. Got it. Better to be barefoot and pregnant. Also, she holds a doctorate, not a dogmatic ideal. I think you're projecting.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Why does LeBron James expect everyone to respect his political opinions as if he's a political expert the same way as he's an expert in basketball?

He's not. The media misled him to get him in the studio and then clowned him, on air.

Again, obviously.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Yup. This right here is where I call you probably misogynist and definitely racist.

Calling racists racist, isn't racist.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I don't care as long as he shuts up.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Calling racists racist, isn't racist.

You assuming to know what's in her heart is the most ridiculous thing ever. You must be a mind reader than. Don't let the government find out or you might end up in a secret black site operation doing things against your will.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

He's not. The media misled him to get him in the studio and then clowned him, on air.

Again, obviously.

This isn't the first time he's gone full on political though and your comment is disingenuous at best.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Can someone tell me when I've ever personally called Trump a racist? As far as I know he's never said anything racist but then again I don't keep up with everything he says or does.

Also, what about my post was ignorant? I simply said that Lebron has a right to speak his opinion like anyone else and this "news" anchor's reasoning on why he should "shut up and dribble" is ignorant. Her reasoning is basically "you're paid to dribble a ball, not talk about politics". I guess that means anyone who isn't paid to talk about politics should shut up too? We may as well all pack our bags and get off of ATS then because none of us are paid to talk about politics (well, most of us aren't at least, I'm sure there are a few who are paid).
edit on 2/18/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

So, good looking women aren't allowed to express intelligence. Got it. Better to be barefoot and pregnant. Also, she holds a doctorate, not a dogmatic ideal. I think you're projecting

No, you need to improve your reading comprehension. Good looking women dont get jobs at Fox because of their brains, Tomi Lauren showed you Fox has zero journalistic integrity, your argument is moot.

It doesnt matter if she holds a doctorate, is it in journalism? Oh i didn't so. Nice to see your an elitist like her, who think your occupation dictates your social activism.

Having a PhD in law doesnt make your ignorant opinion anymore valid than anyone else.

And your thinking is as wrong as your opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Yup. Confirmed. You are what you accuse me of being. Projection 101. Saul would be proud. But please do carry on.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

is “someone who doesn’t understand the people and really don’t give a f--- about the people.”

Maybe if Leborn went further than High School, he would understand what irony is.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
everyone is entitled to their opinion. the right champions people like scott baio for being pro trump but get mad when lebron has an opinion. go figure.

"The Right" and "The Left" is an illusion. Anyone adhering to these in this day and age is a moron.

the Fallacy of Race is an illusion , Anyone adhering to it in this day and age is a moron!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Ingraham comes back with...

....oh how little they knew

Looks like their point about her point proved her point. lol

As per Burgess Owens - Retired NFL Star:
"This is the new norm for the left. When white conservatives call black liberals clueless, they're called racist. If white liberals call a black Conservative uncle tom, they're enlightened".

Actor Michael Rapaport retorts:

“No cluckhead, you shut up and dribble… deez nuts, b—h. You mayonnaise-eating, melba toast no seasoning on your chicken cracker. Your butt is so flat that when you stand up you could see your entire a—le. I’m sorry ladies, I warned you at the top.”

“Your lord and savior Donald Trump wouldn’t even grab you by the pussy. If he did he’d probably get his fingers caught in a mousetrap,” he continued. “You went to college, Laura, and you’re proud of that, and what do you got to show for it? A mouth full of fake teeth, a face full of Botox and some dry-ass hair extensions. And you still never got f—ed right, you little jumpoff.”

Link

A little background on Mr Rapaport:

Rapaport had a hard time in school.[10] He attended Erasmus Hall High School in the 1980s and was eventually expelled from high school, although he went back and graduated from Martin Luther King High School in New York City

Rapaport was arrested on May 18, 1997 for harassing ex-girlfriend Lili Taylor and charged with two counts of aggravated harassment. He then pleaded guilty to the charges in court and New York Supreme Court Justice Arlene Goldberg issued a protection order to keep the actor away from contacting Taylor, as well as mandating he undergo counseling sessions. He was not jailed.

edit on 19-2-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I just finished reading a long article in USA Today about how if LeBron James had just "shut up and dribbled" there would be thousands of kids and adults without education due to his willingness to use his position and money to engage in politics and activism, including putting millions of dollars into charity (specifically towards furthering education of children and parents who might not have otherwise made it through college).

I think that LeBron James enjoys free speech just like the rest of us do, and has the absolute right to express his political opinion, regardless of, or even especially because, he is a basketball star. I think some people who disagree with what he says are letting their emotions get the better of them as they endorse censorship.
edit on 19pmMon, 19 Feb 2018 13:54:22 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 19pmMon, 19 Feb 2018 13:56:06 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
FOX news has no right to tell anyone to keep out of politics.

No kidding.
edit on 19pmMon, 19 Feb 2018 13:54:50 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join