It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEA Seizing CBD oil across Texas, other States

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: one4all

Back in 1981, DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis Young conducted days of hearings regarding the rescheduling of marijuana from 'most dangerous' to 'less dangerous'.

At the end of those hearings he declared marijuana to be "the safest therapeutic substance known to man."

The DEA refused to reschedule it. Corruption and ignorance rule at DEA

Now with Sessions in charge, things will only get worse.

Thank you for the info...in the future I will use it as a resource.

I wonder what the NAMES are of the INDIVIDUALS within the DEA processes back then who pulled that scam were...simply because TPTB that supported those crimes against Humanity back then are broken and running now... today we do want NAMES of individuals so we can use the internet to CROSS-REFERENCE their names and discover how deep they really are in TPTB...and to what faction of the ruling families they belong to by proxy.

Once you learn what Cancer really is and the cause of ALL diseases as Dr Hulda Clark and others have taught us.....then you understand that MJ is a MULTI-FACETED tool for killing and maintaining the death of parasites....there is a trifecta of conditions cancer requires to get a foothold....removing ANY OF THE THREE stops the cancer...removing the parasites is the path of least resistance.

You want to know what the single biggest lie is that is pushed upon the Sheeple....lol...it is a LIE OF OMMISSION....do you understand what that is....consider this.....NO ONE TEACHES US ABOUT PARASITES...on any level anywhere....the TRUTHS about parasites....parasites have contributed directy to the deaths more humans than every war we have ever had COMBINED....lol...parasites killed more soldiers in wars pre and post battle than the war conflict did in most cases.

Eliminate parasites and TEACH people and you eliminate BIG PHARMA....in one fell swoop.Right now Monsanto is trying to get control of the genetics of MJ by buying up seedbanks...they are also trying to get control of the genetics of other parasite killing plants and they are GMOing out the goodness in them permanently if they can.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I just started using CBD salve about 2 months ago on my feet. I've had gout for about 10 years now, but that salve has my feet feeling great.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You're not going to eliminate Big Pharma. It's here, it's real, and it has government relations under control. Neither are you going to get rid of the military industrial complex, for the same reasons and more.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

It's ruining big Pharma's profits, if you were Big Pharma you'd do the same.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You're not going to eliminate Big Pharma. It's here, it's real, and it has government relations under control. Neither are you going to get rid of the military industrial complex, for the same reasons and more.

Get rid of peoples parasites and they will be healthy and smarter and live longer and that my friend shall be the end of TPTB....lol...the energy/transport cartel is already broken....yes they are trying to reformat to survive...going shal we say underground as they regroup....but a very very serious potentially terminal blow has already been struck.....could be hundreds of years before this currently embattled group returns to power.

Once the crooked voting process is under control and policed properly the graft shall stop forever and big pharma will die off as will the current /past interference in Government......Trump and friends have shown us this IS POSSIBLE....now it is time to solidify laws which demand every single person cast a vote bar none....no dissenters no non-voters...a lawfull civic duty to mark a ballot.

Trump and Co. simply needed to learn how to battle the right ways and it seems they have learned.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: wakeupstupid

It's ruining big Pharma's profits, if you were Big Pharma you'd do the same.

This is why we the people will ensure big pharma is remediated....peripherally of course...we shall aim higher at prime targets and let missed rounds take care of big pharma....this is only one arm of the Octupi.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well ,looks like Fed judge dismissed case for rescheduling cannabis again. Link

The plaintiffs, including an Iraq War veteran, a child with a seizure disorder and an ex-NFL player, claimed that the CSA’s classification of cannabis as a Schedule I substance — a designation reserved for the most dangerous substances including heroin, '___' and mescaline — is so “irrational” that it violates the U.S. Constitution. In dismissing the case, Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein took pains to “emphasize that this decision is not on the merits of plaintiffs’ claim[s],” attorney Michael S. Hiller said in a statement. Instead, the judge ruled that that the DEA has authority and before bringing the lawsuit the plaintiffs were required to exhaust administrative remedies including petitioning the DEA to reschedule cannabis. “Resigning the plaintiffs to the petitioning administrative process is tantamount to a death sentence for those patients who need cannabis to live,” Hiller said in the statement. “The time has come for the courts to abandon decades-old precedent, notched with obsolete legal technicalities, and catch up with modern science and contemporary principles of constitutional law.”

Maybe next time......

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I just started using CBD salve about 2 months ago on my feet. I've had gout for about 10 years now, but that salve has my feet feeling great.

Yea, it's a great painkiller because it's a great psychological disconnecter. It enabled me to perform some small self-surgeries. However it doesn't work localy as you think. The permeability of CBD through the skin may be 10 fold higher than THC molecule but it doesn't make it through it into the cartilage as you'd believe. It makes it to the higher skin layers and from there right into your blood stream. It causes a small and steady rise of CBD in a plasma and... in the brain. You'd get the same results by eating small amounts.
I've found out that pain is more useful than CBD over time because It doesn't really heal anything. It's able to stop inflammation in some cases and probably much more but there's that funny thing - I had problems with sciatica and one of the CBD indica I had relaxed my muscles to the point of spinal discs herniation while sitting or lying in a wrong position. Pain is an information. When you don't care, things can go wrong.

SILICA from HORSETAIL or gmo-free COMFREY and BORON is what you need. Maybe you lack phosphorus too because of the phytic acid. Calcitriol from nightshade foods - Potatoes, Tomatoes etc can over time lead to calcium deposits in the soft tissues

Try to stop using it for a month if it's better or worse than ever before.
edit on 28/2/2018 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here I am, the idiot who apparently knows nothing about CBD oil, and little about pot in general, trying to figure out how the OP had something to do with the DEA seizing barrels of crude oil from Houston refineries, which is how I took the thread title....

Sometimes, I just don't know about me.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thank you for the comments, I've wanted to try comfrey but have never succeeded.

For my feet, I am judging besides pain in my feet, but edema in my feet, which I usually have. With this stuff, the edema is completely gone.

Call it psychosomatic, but it's worth it to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Sorry, dude/dudette, I'm just a big proponent of the sovereignty of our minds. PM me -- I'll give you me real name. I'm not a part of any advocacy group beyond the sovereignty of my mind, proponent.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What a totally retarded waste of resources

Abolish the DEA

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just an added note to the severe lack of education in government about A TOTALLY THC FREE EXTRACT of the hemp plant, great for relieving pain....

You can really only get it online from manufacturers websites, since even Ebay and Amazon have complete ignorance about it. They only allow "Hemp Oil", which is not CBD. Hemp Oil is made by cold-pressing hemp seeds. CBD is made from the hemp plant leaves and stems itself, and is the source of the Cannabidiol, which is what CBD is, and the only really effective product. It is 100% THC free.

The confusion has allowed hundreds of companies to crop up selling "Hemp Oil", which is garbage compared to CBD Oil.

The public ignorance is staggering for this beneficial alternative to opioid and psychoactive drugs.

The government ignorance is absolutely beyond words, especially when we are in the process of limiting pain relievers that are dangerous. Incredible.

edit on 3-7-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
CBD is now a prescription Drug approved by the FDA. that automatically makes selling CBD oil illegal selling of a prescription drug.
as of now Greenwich Biosciences is the only company that can sell legal CBD in the US.

www.gwpharm.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

No.
Just because now it can be prescribed, does not mean it cannot be sold OTC as long as it is not a controlled substance.
If that were the case, Motrin (which can be prescribed) would be illegal to sell OTC, as well as many other drugs.

The site you listed may be the only pharmaceutical company that the FDA has allowed to source to pharmacies for Epilepsy and MS prescriptions of CBD.

One can only imagine the lobbying bucks, favors and bribes that this company put out to temporarily make themselves the primary source for prescriptions. Big Pharma tactics, used to take a remedy we have had since before recorded history, and try to make it their own.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The War on drugs goes on and on and on.
Someone has huge money at stake, only reason for it to continue.
Big Pharma/Prison/Police/Illegal drug market
Echoing Ignoranceisn'tbliss here I know but he's right.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join