It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quote. . . I'm going to be a professional school shooter. . . . Unquote

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey Db, you ever actually been exposed to and personally monitored by the ACTUAL thought police? The invisible, telepathic hands?

Think a Clockwork Orange on acid.
edit on 17-2-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
No it will not. I have screamed fire in a crowded theater twice. All it got me was stupid looks and a polite request from the guard to not act stupid. I only did it to test this ridiculous theory.

I specifically said one time, when I went to see X-Men 3 "Fire! Fire! there is a fire!" I was pretty loud, but so was the theater. I think only like 20 people heard me anyways. The guard said they would kick me out if I don't stop being a disturbance. Zero threats of arrest came from that one incident. Maybe everbody thought I was talking about Jean Gray and the phoenix?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Try that on an aeroplane next time and let us know how it goes.....

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop
there is an easy solution to that. Just disconnect from social media. Problem solved. Nothing to monitor means no thought policing.

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
yea except nobody on here ever says "thats why it is illegal to yell fire in an airplane" or "if you yell fire in an airplane, you can get arrested" . The example used is yelling fire in a crowded theater is an arrestable offense of some kind, which I challenge you to find any jurisdiction in the country that has codified such writing into law. They have not, so why do people keep using this is some example?

Clearly an airplane outburst has different results.
edit on 2-17-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: burgerbuddy

How were we supposed to know?

Thought he was just talking out his ass!

20/20 Hindsight:

" I knew he was gonna do that."

Jan 5, someone close to the shooter called the FBI, Name address and other info is not HINDSIGHT!

Now he tells me !!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: intrptr

It sure makes you wonder, what the hell's the point of the surveillance state?..I'm pretty confident they don't give a rats ass about citizens lives, it's all smoke and mirrors..it's about control.

And protection. Their 'Protection' racket. Protecting themselves from, we the People.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Sorry pal but that is a stupid thing to do you could have gotten people hurt.
So you did it twice eh? Don't breed please.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Swiss Cheese Model

The Swiss cheese model of accident causation is a model used in risk analysis and risk management, including aviation safety, engineering, healthcare, emergency service organizations, and as the principle behind layered security, as used in computer security and defense in depth. It likens human systems to multiple slices of swiss cheese, stacked side by side, in which the risk of a threat becoming a reality is mitigated by the differing layers and types of defenses which are "layered" behind each other.

Therefore, in theory, lapses and weaknesses in one defense do not allow a risk to materialize, since other defenses also exist, to prevent a single point of failure. The model was originally formally propounded by Dante Orlandella and James T. Reason of the University of Manchester,[1] and has since gained widespread acceptance. It is sometimes called the cumulative act effect.

Hardly any single incident/event (such as the comment he put on social media) can set-off alarm bells when it comes to targeting a potential mass shooter, but over a period of time, a pattern emerges which, if it continues (to evolve), will result in a mass shooting by that individual.

It takes a dedicated intelligence analyst to reconcile events such that the holes are lining-up for an event to occur. We are dealing with a complex human brain of a single individual among a multitude of individuals. Short of becoming The Borg, as a collective community, diligence and a heightened sense of safety and security is a must - for the IC its about employing lots more folks dedicated to the Constitution and safety of citizens and having that special something to be able to deliver the goods - but without becoming criminal themselves in the process.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Who cares about that? They're looking for Russians.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting
your quite an idiot. This is not Europe. People don't go running like chickens with their heads cut off because some idiot starts yelling. Nobody even pays attention to others when they are standing around at the movies. The reason that saying makes no sense, is because if there was a real fire in the movie theater, the fire alarms would be going cookoo. Thats probably why nobody responds to an idiot yelling stuff out.

Don't breed? Too late, I got five kids.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do people actually want to sacrifice their freedom of speech for the illusion of safety?

Yep.

The double edge that this represents will change folks minds but by then, it will be too late.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

oops
edit on 20-2-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join