It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi flails arms uncontrolably in latest rant against 'whites'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Exactly. It has been that way for years and I think as humans, we'll always have a cultural separation. And that doesn't stop at race. You can see a bigger divide between impoverished, middle class, and upper class societies. Each of those classes discriminate more than races. Impoverished people look at middle and upper class families as people who think they think they're too good for them so they have a certain outlook towards those two groups. Middle class families generally view upper class families that way, but have usually been where that impoverished family is while at the same time not pitying them because if MC fams can pull out of being impoverished then others can too. I've never been upper class but it always seems like they look down on other classes. Point being, those classes are more discriminatory than anything else.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Yah, I don't know what "manners violation" I'm guilty of in the mud-pit no less.

But here's a thought for you .... Pro-choice does NOT equal pro-abortion

Seems ATS is getting a little to right wing to let people make their points anymore.

So, I'm popping out of this thread.

Probably your direct insults. Try harder not to let your emotions overwhelm you next time. And yes, if you're pro-choice, you support abortion. It's common sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

A little more time and there won't be any Democrat party left.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Nancy was recently spotted at the beach!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join