It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi flails arms uncontrolably in latest rant against 'whites'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Back then and now Republicans were just making more sense I guess.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Look at the Democratic platform. You'll see it embraces Abortion.

That is a lie.

(post by Eshel removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The only thing democrats have changed is the color of their target.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

That is a lie.

If that's a lie then why do they fight about the right to kill an unborn child with a heartbeat?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

Wrong. Democrats were big on states rights, especially the Southern Democrats. Who is bigger on states rights now?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That is a lie.

If that's a lie then why do they fight about the right to kill an unborn child with a heartbeat?

They fight for women to have a medical procedure be between them and their doctor only.

More education and more contraception IS and always has been embraced, unlike the Republicans who just want to embrace abstinence (like that had EVER been successful - ask Bristol Palin).

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wrong. Democrats were big on states rights, especially the Southern Democrats. Who is bigger on states rights now?

We should ALL be bigger on states rights. Why would you be for the feds controlling all states?

Which party judges a man by the color of his skin and not the content of his character? Of course you'll say Republicans but that's entirely false.

(post by Eshel removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

We should ALL be bigger on states rights. Why would you be for the feds controlling all states?

Well it wasn't such a good idea when those states wanted to continue slavery. Sometimes states make decisions that are detrimental to human and civil rights. Someone has to step in.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

You need to calm down. Relax. Have a drink. Have a toke. Maybe eat something, you're hangry. A fetus has a heartbeat around 8 weeks. Once it reaches that point, it's no longer a clump of cells that can be killed off. If a woman wants to have an abortion then pop a Plan B after sex or before they reach 8 weeks, anytime after that, and supporting anytime after that, is supporting the murder of an unborn child.

Your signature is fitting.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Ok, but it's safe to say that no state would support slavery or anything like that anymore. Although I'd argue that hiring illegals for a couple of bucks an hour can be close, and I don't support that.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Some states wanted to continue a ban on gay marriage. Funny enough, those are pretty much the same states who want to control what public restroom a trans person can use. So it just keeps on going...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That's a far cry from slavery though, and I do support a state's right to choose. I think the residents of that state should vote for such a thing if it's brought up. That should go for anything from gay marriage to higher/lower wages for educators or police, to fracking to infrastructure. etc. I don't think that's unfair because it lets the people who live there vote. Seven judges shouldn't be allowed to make the decision for 330 million people. California is on the brink of voting for leaving the Union, they already decided to make themselves a sanctuary state. I say go for it if that's what your people want.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I’m all for states making their own decisions, until they start taking away people’s civil rights.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

My grandmother grew up with "those folk". A third of my family is latin/Indian (there is a reservation near her childhood home near El Paso). So I may not be familiar with the type of folks who didn't like Mexicans. In mine and my mothers experience (just asked her to recount her experience to share), there has never been anything other than cultural separation. Outside of cultural separation, everything was equal. Half our communities are hispanic. There was always a strong voice, or at least opportunity for one.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well it wasn't such a good idea when those states wanted to continue slavery. Sometimes states make decisions that are detrimental to human and civil rights. Someone has to step in.

Thats a lie lincoln spread to cover hi sarse.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yah, I don't know what "manners violation" I'm guilty of in the mud-pit no less.

But here's a thought for you .... Pro-choice does NOT equal pro-abortion

Seems ATS is getting a little to right wing to let people make their points anymore.

So, I'm popping out of this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

It's not a civil right to kill an unborn person. I pray that Trump reshapes the Supreme Court and aborts Roe v Wade.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I hope so too.

And that hope won't change until the alt-far-extreme left stops attempting to infringe on our free speech and gun rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join