It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi flails arms uncontrolably in latest rant against 'whites'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: moyeti

Of course it’s not ok...

But “ not ok” doesn’t equal “racist”...

Obviously..

That is toddler logic.. LITERALLY “I know you are but what am I”..

If the person is being an idiot by falsely accusing someone of racism..

Call them an idiot.. a liar.. a political shill..exc.. the English language has no shortage of derogatory terms that could be fairly applied..

Racism just isn’t one of them..

edit on 19-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA..

As the left burns...

The left always wins long term..

What was leftwing last generation is rightwing this generation..

And what is left this generation will be right next generation..

It is called progress.. aka progressives...

You can’t stop progress.. conservatives have only ever slowed it down..

The doctionary definition..

Left= progress>tradition

Right= tradition >progress

Tradition always loses long term.. that’s why we are not still stoning people.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Murikkkans

Please define that term for me. I have performed Google searches and have perused many of a dictionary . So far , no joy...
You seem to be the only one familiar with that term..

ETA - I did find a picture of "The Rent is too damn high" candidate of years ago....dont know how that fits in though

edit on 2/19/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/19/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I often wonder if I’m not fooling myself expecting a logical conversation on a conspiracy site.

What? You are superior to the people here?! I'll have you know that there are a great many good minds on ATS. Don't think you're all that, looking down your nose at others here.
edit on 19-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

We aren't the group pushing racial tensions and divides, yet it amazes me how liberals act as though we are. It is their breathless sycophants and political agitators (like Pelosi).

Nancy was only giving that speech because Trump TRUMPED her on DACA/immigration, and it was looking as if the GOP was the party of pro-immigration (we are) compared to the Democrats (who only USE immigrants at election time)

This is why she had the marathon speech that put at least half of congress to sleep, and this is why she is honing back in on the racial tensions. And it has nothing to do with her concern for fighting racism, etc (which is a noble cause, but not when used for political gain)

As Trump said, Nancy Pelosi is our secret weapon
I hope she keeps doing what she's doing. I hope the Dems keep their obsessive focus on Russian conspiracies too. That will work well for us in 2018/2020. By 2020 those still holding on to this desperate and demonstrable unlikely theory will be all but entirely discredited.
edit on 2/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yes...

I have taken debate classes and know the definition of a logical fallacy.. the list has been around since Athens...

You should read it sometimes..

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What you call "progress" is actually one half of the country attempting to subject the other half to THEIR will and THEIR values/vision.

That is called "tyranny of majority" - or in this case, attempted tyranny via abuse of government/legislative avenues

We're not going to accept those values/ideals/beliefs. You can practice them all day long, as our Constitution does give you that right. But you won't be forcing them on us.

I personally don't see any reconciliation in this. It wouldn't be so bad if this massive country split into smaller states, really. I'd support that at the polls.

Do you not agree that advancing personal freedom/liberty/individual rights is progress? Is not upholding our core Constitutional values, by any means neccesary, to ensure the rights of Americans remain unabridged not also progress?

Define progress?
edit on 2/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Actually..

truth and justice win, long term.

And in this case, the left shockingly isn't standing behind neither truth nor justice.

One of us will emerge on the "right" side of history, that is certain.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I recently watched the movie “Giant” again.

The scene where the new bride comes to her rich husband’s Texas ranch and bows and repeatedly says “Gracias” to the Mexican help - her husband warns her not to be too nice to them, as they will try to take advantage.

The other scene where she tries to get the rich family’s doctor to go help a sick Hispanic child in the village - her husband chastises her, saying “Our doctor don’t tend to Those folk”.

Yeah. That’s part of my heritage as a Texan that I’m not too proud of. I don’t ever want to go back to that.

Maybe you shouldn't base your heritage on a 1956 movie. Things were a little different back then.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Why do you get so flustered all the time when you don't like the topic of a thread? I've never seen one poster get more upset and ruffled than you do.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

"The left always wins long term.."

Can you explain that? Because since LBJ in the 60's, the left have elected 3 presidents while the right have elected 6 presidents. That's 3 presidents in 50 years.

So how exactly does the left always win in the long term?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Now the highest bar is applied. Do you not understand how the word racist has lost its' impact/meaning over the last few years?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Such generalizations seldom hold up to practice and time. This country, a christian conservative country, has progressed the world so much in so short of a time proves your monopoly on progress. When in fact, liberals, progressives, etc ... are just a by product. Useful in short doses only.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Women's reproductive rights, civil rights, gay marriage rights - all battles that the left has won. We will eventually win the socialized healthcare battle, as well as the socialized higher education battle. Just give us a little time.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I present to you: "The Rent is too damn high" - Armand Hammer (Billy Woods & Elucid)

Anyway. Let's ask Killer Mike about that non-dictionaried AmeriKKKa.

Okay, honor y'all? No way
Still spell AmeriKKKa with the triple K

About time, innit?

edit on 19-2-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yes, amazes me how the Democrats portray themselves as embracing women rights, but then also embrace Abortion. Apparently a womens rights stop at the birth canal. A female fetus has no rights in their minds. Sad.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Excuse me, but the slaves were freed by Republicans votes. Democrats wanted them kept as slaves!

Just give us a little time.

No thanks. I saw what Obama did in office. He royally screwed things up. I've been out of work for 7 years due to Obama's screw ups. The CFO of the global corporation I was at saw the train wreck Obama was creating and cut 15% of the workforce in North America. I can only hope the Democrats do not get back in soon and that the midterms wash out more Democrats. Good riddance!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: JBurns

Yes, amazes me how the Democrats portray themselves as embracing women rights, but then also embrace Abortion. Apparently a womens rights stop at the birth canal. A female fetus has no rights in their minds. Sad.

I don't think Democrats "embrace" abortion, so yeah, that's false.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Back then, Republicans were left (bigger federal government) and Democrats were right (states rights).

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Look at the Democratic platform. You'll see it embraces Abortion.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join