It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi flails arms uncontrolably in latest rant against 'whites'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What is up with Nancy? She's been flailing away like her very career, and the careers of those that keep her in the money depend upon getting Trump out of office. Perhaps they are the Swamp itself?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Could I get a book and verse for that one?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag
a reply to: badw0lf

Could I get a book and verse for that one?

You will have to wait to see who the victors are, there are two possible versions of this book you speak of.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

excessive had movements you say ?

not safe for wingnuts

its called GESTICULATION get over it

both are articulating to re-inforce wha they say

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I know the history of my state. Maybe you should look further before you shoot your mouth off.

latinousa.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Can you bring your outrage to the Muslim who won't cook me a bacon wrapped christmas cake for my gay wedding to my brother who identifies as an attack helicopter and I want to marry so bad after my transition to an alien from mars?

I really want you on my side, we can win this! +++
edit on 18-2-2018 by EggZactly because: added the +++ after the timestamp

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EggZactly

Typical conservative response.

Covfefe MAGA!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Covfefe MAGA!

Typical liberal response, ignoring social events.

Not sure how you work, but I'd like to debate you with reason logic and facts?

Would that be ok?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Um... attacking a policy of "making America White again" is legitimate, because any such policy is necessarily fascistic in origin, not to mention fallacious, since if you want to "make America _____ again" then the blank ought to be filled with "Native", which would involve a whole load of European derived folks in America packing up their crap, and going to the other side of the ocean.

There is no "make America white again" policy... This was the only thing the left could dream up when Hillary lost... Remember the "it's a white wash" statement from the left and others like it? I fail to see the connection since with either Hillary or Trump winning there is a white person in the Oval Office, but hey "its a white wash" in some kind of reactive play for having Obama for 8 years...lol give me a break.

Its also unacceptable to base a campaign or an ideology, on the false idea that people of different races should not mix, that there should be fewer *insert racial description* in your country, or fewer *insert religious description* in your country.

How did we get to your statement above when the base of all this was originally about illegal immigration? The fact that most of it is from the south mean little other than positional ease. The left has turn it all into some kind of racist agenda and I would love for anyone to point to where that may be the case. Even Trump is willing to allow DOCA to live here at 2x the numbers that Obama suggested.

The only thing there should be fewer of anywhere, are people who are even conscious of the race of other people, folk who treat people differently based on arbitrary metrics like place of origin, ethnic background or religious belief, people who have accepted eugenics or any one of its facets into their lives and minds.

It is funny that when you get away from the local news, political statements, assinine posts etc people do not see color in their day to day lives...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EggZactly

Covfefe MAGA!

Would that be ok?

Sure, but there was nothing reasonable, logical or factual in your previous post so.....

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

It our lifetime its never been like that. Our state is essentially half latin and half white. We go to each others dances and quinceneras. We all eat menudo on sunday morning. There is no "us" and "them" in our culture unless you arent respecting of it.

To anyone i know we are all just texans.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EggZactly

Covfefe MAGA!

Would that be ok?

Sure, but there was nothing reasonable, logical or factual in your previous post so.....

OK.

You go first then? Take it away from me, into reasonable and logical for you?

See thats the start of a debate. Did you even ever figure out what debate means, or did you just sign up at ATS to crush people that you don't agree with for now reason other than you think you are right>? You are supermoderatore that pushes people out.

Lets see what you really have as far as real debate goes?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'm am getting so exhausted by liberal white shaming.

White is the new black!

Every day it's the same SNIP.

White privilege,White nationalist,White supremacists.

Bunch of fracking RACISTS that lot.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Did I say it was like that now? I said I don't want to go back to that.

And if you think there arent pockets of Neanderthals who still think that way, you are delusional.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Well I can tell you what debate doesn't mean. It doesn't mean you make dumb comments about Muslims not making bacon cheeseburgers and people thinking they are attack helicopters.

I will say this on topic: for much of America's past, white males ruled. Not every white male, mind you, but those who WERE in charge were white males. Anyone who denies that is lying.

Many of the comments and actions of our current president imply that he wants to go back to that "glorious time". That was Pelosi's point.

I am a white person. I do not hate white people. I do not want to see white people erased. I want a society where we live in diversity - where all have equal opportunity and all live in peace with each other. So sue me for that.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well I can tell you what debate doesn't mean. It doesn't mean you make dumb comments about Muslims not making bacon cheeseburgers and people thinking they are attack helicopters.

I will say this on topic: for much of America's past, white males ruled. Not every white male, mind you, but those who WERE in charge were white males. Anyone who denies that is lying.

Many of the comments and actions of our current president imply that he wants to go back to that "glorious time". That was Pelosi's point.

I am a white person. I do not hate white people. I do not want to see white people erased. I want a society where we live in diversity - where all have equal opportunity and all live in peace with each other. So sue me for that.

Oh my! What big rose colored glasses you have. All that diversity, peace, and equal opportunity ain't happening any time soon. Deal with it little one. You can want in one hand and # in the other. See which one fills up faster.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

I will be the change I want to see. What will you do?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Of course there are people with backwards thinking. But you just never see them in your day to day life.

The most racist thing I see day to day is the criminal justice system. It isn't pockets of neanderthals that cause black people to be imprisoned at the rate they are imprisoned at. But as far as latin and white relations in Texas...unless you are dealing with illegals who want to remain private, there's not real strife that i've ever seen. We intermingle, intermarry, etc.

My favorite part of Texas is when the Kumbia circle starts at a dance. I could watch that for hours.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Of course there are people with backwards thinking. But you just never see them in your day to day life .

I’m starting to see it more and more. Since about.... oh, I’d say 2016, maybe a little before. Even high school students: at football games against a primarily Hispanic team, shouting “build that wall”. Didn’t hear that in 2008, or in 2012.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There is no "make America white again" policy...

The Donald said America should be letting in more people from Norway, and less from these other "S*hole" nations.

Now the problem with that statement, is that Norway just happens to be blessed with huge amounts of oil. So, their prosperity is a result of an accidental happenstance. The Norwegians themselves, are not that productive, talented, or desirable as "workers". In fact, their neighbor Sweden, which has no oil, is far superior in every respect. But, Donald is very superficial, and only sees and admires "wealth". The Norwegians have so much oil, that their government treasury has created a fund that currently has reserves of $1 million for each and every citizen;

All Norwegians become crown millionaires, in oil saving landmark

So, when Donald thinks of the United States, and the fact that the US has a major "debt" per citizen, while Norway has a major "credit" of One Million Dollars per citizen, he naturally admires Norwegians because of their wealth status.

But, Norwegians are lazy. With all that wealth, they still can't compete with Sweden. All the science and technology of the nordic region is being done in Sweden. All the talented individuals are in Sweden. And Sweden used to rule Norway for centuries. All that Norway has is oil.

Importing Norwegians into the United States will not bring that wealth in, since it's "state wealth". The oil remains in Norway, and the lazy Norwegians will come in and do less work than the undocumented Mexicans.

Now, why didn't Trump say, "Let's bring in more Swedes?"

Because Trump is all about "financial wealth". That's who he respects. That's who he admires. People with money.

How they got that money, is of no concern to Trump.

But, Norwegians are only rich when they are inside Norway. It's not the kind of wealth that they take with them, when they immigrate.

This is why Norwegians don't want to immigrate to America. Because they'd then have to do an awful thing, like "work."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join