It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi flails arms uncontrolably in latest rant against 'whites'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I recently watched the movie “Giant” again.

The scene where the new bride comes to her rich husband’s Texas ranch and bows and repeatedly says “Gracias” to the Mexican help - her husband warns her not to be too nice to them, as they will try to take advantage.

The other scene where she tries to get the rich family’s doctor to go help a sick Hispanic child in the village - her husband chastises her, saying “Our doctor don’t tend to Those folk”.

Yeah. That’s part of my heritage as a Texan that I’m not too proud of. I don’t ever want to go back to that.

You watched a movie and you're questioning you heritage based on the script? I haven't see the movie but if it wasn't a documentary, you should look further before you decide on how you feel about the past.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have seen less arm movement from maestros conducting an orchestra in a rendition of "Flight of the Bumblebee"
Whats up with that ?
Know which evil leader in history did the same ?
Watch some old news reels
Amazing resemblance

edit on 2/17/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: JBurns

the united states economy is struggling. living wage jobs are becoming more difficult to find. reducing the influx of people to a nation that is struggling makes sense. reduce the competition for the few jobs left isn't a bad idea.

Reducing the number of people, doesn't create more opportunity for the remaining people to find jobs.

It does the exact opposite.

Increasing the number of people, creates more demand for products and services, which in turn causes more factory jobs to provide those things, which is what create more jobs.

There are two "levers" that the government has, to influence the economy: "immigration" and "taxation".

It's much like driving a car. Immigration is the accelerator, and taxation is the break.

When you want the economy to grow, and provide jobs, you press the accelerator (which is increasing immigration), and you take your foot off the break (which is reducing taxes).

Note that reducing taxes doesn't cause the economy to grow, anymore than taking your foot off the break causes the car to accelerate. When you reduce taxes it just lets the economy coast along at the same pace, just like what happens to the car. This principle was discovered during the great depression, when the government tried to reduce taxes to make the economy grow, and it didn't work. It became known officially as "pushing on a string."

That is, you can only slow down the economy with tax regulation, but never get it to grow faster. Taxes is really just a "break".

So, to get the American economy to start up again, after the great depression, you needed "spending", which only the government could do, because at that level the people couldn't, since they had no jobs to get the money to spend.

The reason for the tremendous growth in the American economy, since it's founding in 1776, is the massive immigration, year after year, that has brought in new mouths to feed, new people that need housing, new souls that need transportation, etc...all that massive building you see going on in every state, that creates all the jobs, from the guy pouring cement, to the bank giving the new mortage, to the over crowded schools requiring new teachers, etc...all from population growth caused by "immigration."

You cut that immigration in half, and watch the total collapse of the economy, as banks no longer get to provide mortgages, and builders no longer put up buildings, and the highways become derivable again, as the number of cars shrinks, and the car manufacturers go bankrupt, since too few people are buying cars etc...

If you think the economy is growing too fast, then it's a good idea to cut immigration, to slow things down a bit, since immigration is the accelerator.

Trump's plan, cut taxes and cut immigration, is like the driver of the car deciding to take his left foot off the break, and also take his right foot off the accelerator, and watch how the car responds.

The car will continue to roll for awhile, then come to a complete stop, because of frictions in the mechanical parts and between the tires and the road. The economy has internal frictions that will cause the same thing, the economy will stall.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The Democrats will not win in 2018 or 2020 as long as Pelosi (or Waters or Schumer) continue to be their spokespeople.

Time to bring in new blood - someone who garners respect naturally and is not divisive or racist - someone who the complete opposite of Pelosi, Waters, Schumer et al....

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The Democrats will not win in 2018 or 2020 as long as Pelosi (or Waters or Schumer) continue to be their spokespeople.

Time to bring in new blood - someone who garners respect naturally and is not divisive or racist - someone who the complete opposite of Pelosi, Waters, Schumer et al....

Let's form the ATS Political party. We seem to have all the answers, and the best people right here on ATS.

Time to step up, and serve your nation, by putting all these great intellects to good use.

edit on 17-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
wheres the rant against whites.? did I miss the rant?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Um... attacking a policy of "making America White again" is legitimate, because any such policy is necessarily fascistic in origin, not to mention fallacious, since if you want to "make America _____ again" then the blank ought to be filled with "Native", which would involve a whole load of European derived folks in America packing up their crap, and going to the other side of the ocean.

Its also unacceptable to base a campaign or an ideology, on the false idea that people of different races should not mix, that there should be fewer *insert racial description* in your country, or fewer *insert religious description* in your country. The only thing there should be fewer of anywhere, are people who are even conscious of the race of other people, folk who treat people differently based on arbitrary metrics like place of origin, ethnic background or religious belief, people who have accepted eugenics or any one of its facets into their lives and minds.

It's not legitimate because it has no bearing on reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I recently watched the movie “Giant” again.

The scene where the new bride comes to her rich husband’s Texas ranch and bows and repeatedly says “Gracias” to the Mexican help - her husband warns her not to be too nice to them, as they will try to take advantage.

The other scene where she tries to get the rich family’s doctor to go help a sick Hispanic child in the village - her husband chastises her, saying “Our doctor don’t tend to Those folk”.

Yeah. That’s part of my heritage as a Texan that I’m not too proud of. I don’t ever want to go back to that.

Must be nice living in a movie.

edit on 2/17/2018 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
When I see here, I wish that Tesla would have created a heart attack machine.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

She knows she is white, right?

Or did she forget again?

Being white has an inherent distrust by people of color, everywhere in the world.

I hope someone can prove me wrong, tho.

Did she twerk? Sorry for the visual.

Should have, to make her point.

lol, Neo, just saw your post.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Actually the number of people is relative and thus irrelevant..

Wages are decided by the demand for workers.

All of that is TOTALLY irrelevant since human labor is basically obsolete already..

The second self driving cars hit 40% of Americans lose their jobs..

All the cashiers and servers are already being replaced by kiosks.

And that is just 2 fields and likely makes up 60% of jobs..

AND THERE IS NO INDUSTRY POISED TO TAKE THEIR PLACE.....

We get to rewrite the whole system in our lifetimes..

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: AMPTAH

The second self driving cars hit 40% of Americans lose their jobs..

So...if the self-driving cars will take all those jobs.

Then....

Who is going to drive around in all those self-driving cars.

?

Those people are all out of work. No where to go. No need for cars, self-driving or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Why would anyone still listen to this idiot?
This is a legitimate question to all you card carrying Liberals out there.
Why the # would you still support anything to do with this failed party/ideology?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Maybe I watch too much Fox TV News, but I darn well heard her mouth those words, in a video clip. Her husband's name is Blum, and that says a lot. Her curtain of reality is really thinning now. I think her end is nigh!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

flails arms uncontrolably

at this point i realised that you are a wingnut

mrs pelosi is GESTICULATING to emphesise certain points of her speech - its perfectly controlled

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

flails arms uncontrolably

at this point i realised that you are a wingnut

mrs pelosi is GESTICULATING to emphesise certain points of her speech - its perfectly controlled

Please answer my question a few posts above.
It is not rhetorical.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Make America White Again? Ok. So. How do we do that Nancy? The US is 63% white. I'll wait for your answer.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm am getting so exhausted by liberal white shaming.

Remember when Pelosi was so proud that her grandson wished for brown skin when blowing out his birthday candles? She is proud, while having no clue that for some reason her grandson has become ashamed of being white. How is that different than a black child, perhaps back in the 50's or earlier, feeling ashamed and wishing for white skin?

That's so sad.. for her grandson and all white children who are being raised in this atmosphere, that it makes me almost cry.

My kids grew up with close friends of various races. And honestly, I don't think any of them even noticed their skin color. I fear for the next generations. For some reason, racism has become hip again, and they don't even realize it. How can we make people understand that race means NOTHING. It should not be part of the conversation. Racism against whites is a real thing. We are going backwards instead of the direction we need to go in.

edit on 2/17/18 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL she even said "people here playing by the rules".

She doesn't get this at all. Is that some sickness with the left? There are rules, they are called "laws". And they govern how our society decided immigration should happen.

I about barfed when I heard that too.
Must be Democrat rules, if they say it's alright it's legal.
Look how long it's worked for the Clintons and Obama.
Not that Bush was any better mind you.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

i didnt listen to her - i CBA to switch the sound on - but it was patently obvious that her arms were not " flialing uncontrollably "

but to clarify - i is not a " liberal " - i am not even american - and i do not support the US DNC

now a question for you :

do you actually believe that :

Nancy Pelosi flails arms uncontrolably

a simple yes or no will suffice

but if no - why do you have an issue with my post ?

if yes - you is a wingnut too

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join