It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi flails arms uncontrolably in latest rant against 'whites'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I do not think we will ever have another like nancy that can put the minorities in what she thinks is their place while maintaining their full support.

She is a backwards clayton bixby.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Um... attacking a policy of "making America White again" is legitimate, because any such policy is necessarily fascistic in origin, not to mention fallacious, since if you want to "make America _____ again" then the blank ought to be filled with "Native", which would involve a whole load of European derived folks in America packing up their crap, and going to the other side of the ocean.

Its also unacceptable to base a campaign or an ideology, on the false idea that people of different races should not mix, that there should be fewer *insert racial description* in your country, or fewer *insert religious description* in your country. The only thing there should be fewer of anywhere, are people who are even conscious of the race of other people, folk who treat people differently based on arbitrary metrics like place of origin, ethnic background or religious belief, people who have accepted eugenics or any one of its facets into their lives and minds.

I'm sure Europe will accept us white American migrants with open arms. Oh wait no they wouldnt because we're not a disenfranchised minority and doesn't fit your identity politic BS. If you think make Americ great again is implying make America white again you're already brainwashed and I don't even support trump.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I agree with her that immigrants are good for the country but we all know she just wants illiagal immigrants so scared to be deported they'll vote Democrat. Wish people would realize democrats don't help minorities and just use politics to get votes. Compromise already and let these dreamers become citizens

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That's a fascinating comment; I live in Texas as well; 4th generation and I'm none to please with what the ancestors did either.

Its sad to have to live somewhere where you're forever ashamed of your forbears. Kind of like growing up in post-WWII Germany as a German kid and asking your Dad, "what did you do in the war" and then being told he was a camp guard shown photos of Auschwitz.

The weird thing I realized was that the "US" that the 20th Century white population always feared would happen, has happened............their US is only a memory. Its over and gone. My fear for my grand kids is that they'll find it very rough going as white young adults in the US.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Someone said something I don't like? Time to call the wahmbulance.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Its sad to have to live somewhere where you're forever ashamed of your forbears.

Good News for you
you do not have to live anywhere you do not want to.
For your mental health i think nancy has a room to lend you.

you all think in racist ways too much
in the past it was safer to not mingle with migrant populations for health reasons and not simply because they were different.
sanitation has come along way since then

edit on 17-2-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Seems the o.p. and many others had been infected by the Trump bug. If you make outrageous statements and lies long enough maybe someone will believe it.
I'm quite sure some of them still think Obama is not an American citizen.

Yeah that's right.
Now that we see the nonsense the FBI is involved with, we know why they didn't investigate his fake layered birth cert.
Are Indonesians African? That's the other lie. And the woman who presented his fake birth cert is dead. Good cover up.
The Obama marriage is an arraignment, or Michelle has a penis. The Obama family needs to post DNA results for all of them. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

The person is who fabricated the subject..the link goes to her real quote, not the fabrication the op posted..

If he were referring to some misleading article . I would have directed it at that.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

So the OP flat out fabricated pro-government propaganda and im the one bleating....

Sure...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Republican leaders say that they love Pelosi. They hope she stays minority leader of the house until she's age 100. Which won't be long from now unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

"National Unity. Prosperity. Advancement." – Theodore Roosevelt

"America First and America Efficient" – Charles Evans Hughes

"America First" - 1920 US presidential campaign theme of Warren G. Harding, tapping into isolationist and anti-immigrant sentiment after World War I.[9]

"It's Time to Change America" – a theme of the 1992 U.S. presidential campaign of Bill Clinton

"A Safer World and a More Hopeful America" – George W. Bush presidential campaign

"Country First" – 2008 U.S. presidential campaign slogan of John McCain

"A Stronger America" – John Kerry 2004 "Let America Be America Again" – John Kerry presidential campaign alternative slogan

en.wikipedia.org...

Those guys must be racist xenophobes!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The Obama family needs to post DNA results for all of them. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

That would be a hoot but unless it was court ordered then they could legally falsify the results without breaking any law.

gotta love them dna companies that can tell you anything regardless of truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

the united states economy is struggling. living wage jobs are becoming more difficult to find. reducing the influx of people to a nation that is struggling makes sense. reduce the competition for the few jobs left isn't a bad idea.

i'm no fan of the current administration but i can look past the political ideologies to see the attempt at helping the american people. it may not be the right way to go about it, but at least this administration is trying something.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You really don’t see the difference?!?!

“Make America great again “ implies America was better previously..

Well obviously if you are anything other than a white Christian male American history is a horror story..

Which is the fundamental difference between conservatives and liberals..

Liberals think the best is yet to come and conservatives think the best was in some nastalgic past that never even really existed...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Republican leaders say that they love Pelosi. They hope she stays minority leader of the house until she's age 100. Which won't be long from now unfortunately.

All this time I was thinking she was already about 130.

I once heard she supervised construction of most of the pyramids, and that she was a dinosaur in a previous life. She was probably that serpent in the garden of Eden too. It wouldn't surprise me at all

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There is absolutely not a GD thing wrong with this slogan.

Making American Great Again.

Grammar NAZIS need to get that.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: neo96

“Make America great again “ implies America was better previously..

Liberals think the best is yet to come

Yep. Things keep getting better. The liberals know what is best for America, ever since their High school day, smoking PCP, and dropping acid. See how they have raised their children to throw tantrums, and commit murder.
Guns are not the problem. Poor moral values are. Liberal values. Me first values. Steal from others values.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well obviously if you are anything other than a white Christian male American history is a horror story..

why? Simply because you believe that dribble rolling off your chin.

we would all soar without your one sided racist views

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: whywhynot

The person is who fabricated the subject..the link goes to her real quote, not the fabrication the op posted..

If he were referring to some misleading article . I would have directed it at that.

A much more controlled reply, impressed!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

She thinks adding illegals makes America more American!

That like -1+1=1

I kind of get the direction she was going but terrible wording or just stupidity!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join